Windows 10: Cool app MiniBin

Discus and support Cool app MiniBin in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it and it works nicely. I found this last night and saved the page for today. There is a little free program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by margrave55, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Cool app MiniBin

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it and it works nicely.

margrave55, Apr 5, 2018

2. I found this last night and saved the page for today. There is a little free program called MiniBin, you can install it and it puts a trash can in your tray. It will show empty when there is nothing in the recycle bin and shows full when you have something in the recycle bin. You can set it to show 25%, 50% etc or just have it show totally full when something is in there.

If there is anyone like me that has stuff all over their screens all the time and doesn't like to minimize stuff to see the recycle bin, this is great. I gave it a test this morning and it works great.

Download MiniBin - MajorGeeks

I will be keeping this little handy program. *Thumbs

:)

Access Denied, Apr 12, 2018
  3. Cooling

Dear Microsoft,

Firstly sorry for my bad english. I have a question inconnection my notebook's cooling. I live in Hungary, in Central-Europe and this summer more is hotter than the other ones were ever been. My notebook is a Samsung product (NP270E5V-X03HU) and sometimes
    the cpu (in my opinion) is overheeting themself up to 90°C! When I feel it's too hot, immadietely I decrease using of the performance to give chance to cool it down.

Is it possible to cool it down by an option in windows whitout a thrid party software or the only safety solution is using an other hardware, for example a notebook cooler?

Thanks for your reply.

Best regards,

p.s.: I really enjoy to use the new Windows 10. Cool app MiniBin :)

Dávid ILLÉS, Apr 12, 2018
  4. Cool app MiniBin

Music App and other Cool Tiles app update problem

Hi, I am a Lumia 720(WP 8.1 Denim) user. I have got this problem with the two apps Music app and Cool Tiles app. Both of the apps don't get updated, the download gets completed and installation fails. Regarding Cool Tiles app, I tried to uninstall it, but,
    it didn't get uninstalled. It doesn't show up in app list also. Yet, its update shows. That's it.

Hope the problem gets solved.

AnandPatel25, Apr 12, 2018
  5. swarfega Win User
    That program was last updated 2014 and doesn't specifically mention Windows 10 support.

swarfega, Apr 12, 2018
  6. It works fine in Windows 10. I tested it with about everything I could toss at it.

7. what does it do

what's does it do should say in tht title

how could it help us?

win10user999, Apr 12, 2018
  8. Cool app MiniBin

I posted in the message what it does. Name of it is in the title.

Cool app MiniBin [​IMG]

Cool app MiniBin [​IMG]

It has options to double click to empty and more.

9. Berton Win User
    I right-clicked mine and Pinned it to the Start menu, moved its Tile to a better location in the list. No choice for pinning to the Taskbar.

Berton, Apr 12, 2018
  10. Edwin New Member
    You could also simply pin the Recycle Bin to the Taskbar...

Cool app MiniBin [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 13, 2018
  11. Yes you could, but then you couldn't double click to empty it *Tongue

Access Denied, Apr 13, 2018
  12. pyramid10 Win User
    I already have the Recycle Bin (on the Desktop) relegated to the Desktop Toolbar (which serves the same purpose as having it showing in the Tray) occupying the taskbar.

Then it is double-click versus rt-click context menu to empty it. Po-tay-to, po-tah-to.

pyramid10, Apr 13, 2018
  13. Cool app MiniBin

i think it'd be significantly better if what it basically does was also in the title because i do not understand what this does

win10user999, Apr 19, 2018
  14. If you cannot understand the OP's full description, above ... then how would you understand an abbreviated description in the title?

margrave55, Apr 20, 2018
  15. mrgeek Win User
    I only have two icons on my desktop, Downloads and Recycle Bin. Then I can drag stuff to Recycle. I also used Brink's tute to put it in the Nav Panel so I can drag and drop within File Explorer, click to see contents or r-click empty from there too. -
    Add or Remove Recycle Bin from Navigation Pane in Windows 10

Cool app MiniBin [​IMG]

mrgeek, Apr 20, 2018
Thema:

Cool app MiniBin

1. Cool app MiniBin - Similar Threads - Cool app MiniBin

2. Cooling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooling: i have tried everything on the internet to cool my laptop good surface good ventilation and cooling pad etc but my laptop is still so hot while playing games how do i cool it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cooling/eea14625-338c-48bd-b2b2-98abd050bb73
  3. Cooling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cooling: i have tried everything on the internet to cool my laptop good surface good ventilation and cooling pad etc but my laptop is still so hot while playing games how do i cool it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cooling/eea14625-338c-48bd-b2b2-98abd050bb73
  4. Cooling pad for Dell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooling pad for Dell: Here's a question which I'm sure the experts and not-experts can answer. A Dell Inspiron 15 3000 has an exhaust vent on the bottom of the unit. I'm looking for a cooling pad for it but since the laptop exhaust through the bottom, is there any specific cooling pad that would...
  5. Cool discovery!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cool discovery!: So I was looking through my C: drive to see what junk I had, and I found the old windows 10 wallpaper (before 1903). Here's the path to it: "C:\Users\TypeUsernameHere\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows Photo Viewer". You can set it as a wallpaper if you want, but I'm going to...
  6. Cool File Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cool File Viewer: Hi, our Office 365 updated recently annual update and all of a sudden, we are unable to open and view email attachments we receive, particularly excel. When we receive an email and try to to open it, we get a Cool File Viewer pop-up asking for a subscription. Also, it appears...
  7. NVME cooling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVME cooling: This might be of interest if you havent already seen it. Ask GN 90: M.2 Heatsinks Kill SSDs? Is AMD Losing Long-Run? - YouTube 183033
  8. Cool Backgrounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cool Backgrounds: Can you guys send me your best background pictures that I can use on the laptop? submitted by /u/nitro-zeus4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmqc8n/cool_backgrounds/
  9. cool file viewer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cool file viewer: Windows 10 Cool File Viewer downloaded from Microsoft Store.Does not work correctly. Opens photo images on their side, not upright. It said it was free, but first time I opened it had to pay $2.99 for one year, with automatic renewal. Then it opened photo incorrect...
  10. Cool new feature?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cool new feature?: Dunno if I've been under a rock or what, but found this cool feature... WMP interfaced with the keyboard volume controls... [img] 3188