Windows 10: copier refuses to scan

Discus and support copier refuses to scan in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Canon copier scanned to laptop perfectly UNTIL the latest Windows 10 update. The copier and laptop are not communicating. Can someone please tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bamagirl4ever, Aug 20, 2018.

1. copier refuses to scan

Canon copier scanned to laptop perfectly UNTIL the latest Windows 10 update. The copier and laptop are not communicating. Can someone please tell me how to repair?????

:)

bamagirl4ever, Aug 20, 2018

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Windows 10 not recodnizing copier in Windows Fax and Scan?

Hi,

I have a HP Laserjet 3015 (not 23015) All Purpose copier

HP said that I need to navigate to Windows Fax and Scan under Windows Devices and Printers.

There I am suppose to click on the New Scan tab in Windows Fax and Scan.

When I click on the New Scan tab I get this message:

"Windows Fax and Scan

No scanners were detected. If a scanner is installed, make sure that it is powered on and connected to the computer, and then try again. For more information about or troubleshooting scanners, see Help and Support"

The copier is properly connected to my PC, I can make copies from the computer, but I can't scan.

Is there a way to get this option to work in Windows 10?

In Windows 7 I had no issue with this.

Please,

John

John'z Place, Aug 20, 2018
  4. copier refuses to scan

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

copier refuses to scan

1. copier refuses to scan - Similar Threads - copier refuses scan

2. My Laptop Refuses to Scan my Drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Refuses to Scan my Drives: Hello Microsoft Community, I tried to Scan my drive recently and to check the health of my SSD so it was scanning the SSD for a while and It shows that there were no errors found. But after few days i noticed when i click scan the drive they showed me a error box...
  3. My Laptop Refuses to Scan my Drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop Refuses to Scan my Drives: Hello Microsoft Community, I tried to Scan my drive recently and to check the health of my SSD so it was scanning the SSD for a while and It shows that there were no errors found. But after few days i noticed when i click scan the drive they showed me a error box...
  4. Canon iR2525 Copier Machine Not Printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon iR2525 Copier Machine Not Printing: Hello,I am facing printing problem in my Canon iR2525 copier machine. When I am giving print it is showing in que list of printer but it is not printing. I uninstalled the driver of the printer and again install same driver after that it is showing this message:"an error...
  5. Canon iR2525 Copier Machine Not Printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon iR2525 Copier Machine Not Printing: Hello,I am facing printing problem in my Canon iR2525 copier machine. When I am giving print it is showing in que list of printer but it is not printing. I uninstalled the driver of the printer and again install same driver after that it is showing this message:"an error...
  6. Printer refuses print or scan

Printer refuses print or scan: Using a usb printer from recent years on my old framework having windows 8 introduced yet now on new work PC windows 10 installed on it I can't print or scan. [Brother HL- B2000D] PC works fine on my office printer however on my home printer it don't work. CD...
  7. Copier for ARM Processor

Copier for ARM Processor: Can someone recommend the correct driver for a copier? The driver must work with a ARM Processor that comes with a Surface Pro X. We currently have KYOCERA and we need color and black/white. The drivers we currently use will not work with the ARM processor. Thank you....
  8. Fuji xerox copier v3065 unable to scan to my office email

Fuji xerox copier v3065 unable to scan to my office email: Since 3rd Oct 2019 update, I can't received scanning from my office Fuji Xerox V3065 copiers. For Canon copier, no issue at all. Anyone facing the same issue and solution? Thanks 142151
  9. Fuji xerox copier v3065 unable to scan to my office email

in Windows 10 Support
    Fuji xerox copier v3065 unable to scan to my office email: Since 3rd Oct 2019 update, I can't received scanning from my office Fuji Xerox V3065 copiers. For Canon copier, no issue at all. Anyone facing the same issue and solution? Thanks 142151
  10. Slow copier?

Slow copier?: My hp 5255 printer has really slowed maybe 1 to 2 mins. when i copy something b and w or color, on the glass or auto feed. It used to copy ok. Running windows 10. What gives? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-copier/49ff9551-d353-4cf5-9c91-ac51f12e56f2