Windows 10: coprocessor with yellow triangle please help!

Discus and support coprocessor with yellow triangle please help! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i came across the coprocessor on the device manager. It has this yellow triangle and i bet i need to get its driver or download it somewhere.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kalinrame, May 31, 2016.

1. kalinrame Win User

coprocessor with yellow triangle please help!

i came across the coprocessor on the device manager.
    It has this yellow triangle and i bet i need to get its driver or download it somewhere.
    PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F4&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A2
    PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F4&SUBSYS_00000000
    PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F4&REV_A2
    PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F4
    PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F4&CC_0B4000
    PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_03F4&CC_0B40

:)

kalinrame, May 31, 2016

2. Yellow triangles in DEvice Manager

Hello, I have HP Compaq Presario F750US laptop. I added Windows 10 PRO on it. Went into Device Manager and under other devices was yellow triangles next to coprocessor and base system device (code 28). Can anyone explain all this to me?

COLLIS JONES, May 31, 2016
  3. FDiaz. Win User
    Network Problem! Yellow triangle, Please Help! Windows 10!

Hello! I would really like so help with the problem I am Having.

I have a Surface Pro 3 that I upgraded to Windows 10 in September. Since Jan 1st, I have been having a problem with my wireless connection. The Yellow triangle will appear at random intervals and the network that I am connected to will be unknown
    and public network. Other Devices such as a Chromebook, MacBook, Windows Phone, and Wireless printer are having no Problems.

My Surface is the only Windows 10 device.

It is extremely frustrating since I am an Online student and need to complete assignments!

ANY Suggestions, Solutions would be great!

FDiaz., May 31, 2016
  4. coprocessor with yellow triangle please help!

The website pcidatabase.com let's you look up unknown hardware. Based on what you posted, it seems to be an Nvidia nForce System Management Controller. I'm taking this to mean you have an Nvidia-based motherboard. There is likely a driver available for this on your motherboard's website. If Windows update doesn't find it, go there and download the driver.

DeaconFrost, May 31, 2016
  5. Carsomyr Win User
    For starters it would be helpful if you were to post your full system specs, and if it is indeed an nforce controller you may have trouble finding a driver that will work. As far as I can recall the latest nforce boards came out around the time directx 10 was released, and most of them are much older than that, so maybe at best a win7 driver?

Carsomyr, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

coprocessor with yellow triangle please help!

1. coprocessor with yellow triangle please help! - Similar Threads - coprocessor yellow triangle

2. Device Security - Yellow Triangle!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Security - Yellow Triangle!: Something I installed must have also installed Norton 360. I uninstalled, rebooted,, then noticed a shiels with a yellow triangle in my hidden icons on the taskbar. I click and it takes me to Security at a glance. Inder Device Security there is a yellow triangle & it says...
  3. Device Security - Yellow Triangle!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Security - Yellow Triangle!: Something I installed must have also installed Norton 360. I uninstalled, rebooted,, then noticed a shiels with a yellow triangle in my hidden icons on the taskbar. I click and it takes me to Security at a glance. Inder Device Security there is a yellow triangle & it says...
  4. Other device problem Yellow triangle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Other device problem Yellow triangle: Hi i have 2 questions for other device see attach image:What does the "other devices" list mean?If they are not found, can they damage the system or create instability?Can I remove them from the list?I tried to update them but they are not found, how can i fix this this...
  5. ransomware protection yellow triangle in onedrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ransomware protection yellow triangle in onedrive: I get the gray x on many folders that don't open. I have a feeling it's because I can't get rid of the onedrive problem. Always says "set up onedrive" which I already am setup and signed in Then says "you are already syncing a onedrive" and can't go any further. Thanks....
  6. YELLOW BORDER PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Customization
    YELLOW BORDER PLEASE HELP: Hello,i was playing a game and when i stopped a yellow streak appears on my screen even if i'm playing games I don't know the reason,can you please help me?[ATTACH]...
  7. HELP PLEASE. I have the yellow triangle with a ! And says “no internet access”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP PLEASE. I have the yellow triangle with a ! And says “no internet access”: I have a desktop computer with a onboard ethernet port. Windows 10 It was working then it kept going off and on then went completely off. I am using the ethernet cable. Ive tried eveeything, and i mean everything to: •ping my ip: perfectly fine •unistall my driver and...
  8. Windows defender yellow triangle

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender yellow triangle: I noticed that a little yellow triangle with an exclamation point shows up next to the windows defender icon. I'm not sure how to get rid of it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks[ATTACH]...
  9. multimedia controller yellow triangle .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    multimedia controller yellow triangle .: hi there, just ran windows defender and noticed there was a yellow triangle over device performance and health. followed the instructions but find there is no multimedia controlled installed ? i went into device manager and tried right clicking on the multimedia controller...
  10. Yellow Triangle on Ethernet taskbar icon?!?!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yellow Triangle on Ethernet taskbar icon?!?!: I just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 and having this annoying issue where the yellow triangle over the ethernet icon in the taskbar will not go away. I can get online and surf so not sure whats going on. I did install the new lan drivers but still getting the annoying...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. coprocessor driver for win 10 yellow triange