Windows 10: Copy Default User Profile W/O Audit Mode

Discus and support Copy Default User Profile W/O Audit Mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to copy a profile to the default profile without using the Audit Mode feature when it was built? I know that the Audit Mode should have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zman, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Zman Win User

Copy Default User Profile W/O Audit Mode

Is there a way to copy a profile to the default profile without using the Audit Mode feature when it was built? I know that the Audit Mode should have been use but at this point it to late to do that now. That got to be some app are "hack" way to still copy a profile to the main default profile on Windows 10.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance for any foresight anybody can give.

Z

:)

2. I cannot reset my windows 10 Computer

Windows Welcome Mode is the first user experience while the Audit mode is used to add customization to Windows images. Sometimes, Windows keeps running in Audit Mode and user has no idea about it, just like in your case. While your machine is running Audit
    Mode when upgrading or reinstalling Windows 10, the upgrade won’t progress.

Here's how to exit from Audit mode to reinstall Windows 10:

1. Open the administrative or elevated Command Prompt. Type cmd in the Search field at the taskbar.

2. Type the following command and press Enter key: sysprep /oobe /generalize

DISCLAIMER:Running sysprep command each time resets Windows licensing state to default. So if your Windows is activated and you run this command, you’ll need to reactivate Windows after executing this command.

3. Once the command IS successfully executed, you’ll be out of Audit Mode. Now you can re-try to upgrade to Windows 10 and it should work.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 12, 2016
  3. Audit mode

Hi Diane,

Windows boots into Windows Welcome Mode and Audit Mode. Windows Welcome Mode
    is the first user experience while the Audit mode is used to add customization to Windows images. Sometimes, Windows keeps running in Audit Mode and user has no idea about it, just like in your case. While your machine is running Audit
    Mode when upgrading or reinstalling Windows 10, the upgrade won’t progress.

Here's how to exit from Audit mode to reinstall Windows 10:

• Open the administrative or elevated Command Prompt. Type cmd in the
      Search
      field at the taskbar.
    • Type the following command and press Enter key: sysprep /oobe /generalize
      DISCLAIMER: Running sysprep command each time resets Windows licensing state to default. So if your Windows is activated and you run this command, you’ll need to reactivate Windows after executing this command.

• Once the command IS successfully executed, you’ll be out of Audit Mode. Now you can re-try to upgrade to Windows 10 and it should work.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 12, 2016
Thema:

Copy Default User Profile W/O Audit Mode

1. Copy Default User Profile W/O Audit Mode - Similar Threads - Copy Default User

2. Copy Users Profile All Users and Default User

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy Users Profile All Users and Default User: How to copy All Users and Default User from C drive to D drive?All Users and Default User seems to be shortcut icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-users-profile-all-users-and-default-user/e94bb39f-d648-4b2e-a930-a7aea4c158e2
  3. Copy profile=true in audit mode cause search in start broken

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy profile=true in audit mode cause search in start broken: hi, i have a problem that no one can't answer this issue i install a win10 on vm and enter it in audit mode and capture it with manipulating answer files in unattended.xml in MDT such as set copyprofile=true and so on when i deploy image on new system it works properly but my...
  4. Copy profile=true in audit mode cause search in start can't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy profile=true in audit mode cause search in start can't work: hi, i have a problem that no one can't answer this issue i install a win10 on vm and enter it in audit mode and capture it with manipulating answer files in unattended.xml in MDT such as set copyprofile=true and so on when i deploy image on new system it works properly but my...
  5. How to modify default user profile w/o Group Policy or Active Directory (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to modify default user profile w/o Group Policy or Active Directory (Windows 10): I'd like to modify the default user profile for Windows 10 - which includes making a few registry changes, applying a custom theme, and adding shortcuts to the desktop/taskbar. The goal being any user who logs in to the PC will have these default profile settings applied to...
  6. Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile: Hello, I'm building an image for my work (education environment) and my boss choose to use Windows 10 LTSB. I was trying to manual inject the customize account I did into the default profile? This will allow any user whom signs in to get the "look and feel" as well as the...
  7. Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile: Hello, I'm building an image for my work (education environment) and my boss choose to use Windows 10 LTSB. I was trying to manual inject the customize account I did into the default profile? This will allow any user whom signs in to get the "look and feel" as well as the...
  8. Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile

in Windows 10 Support
  9. Question about customizing default profile in Audit Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about customizing default profile in Audit Mode: I am creating a new image for my company from a clean Windows 10 installation, and I want to use Audit Mode to set up the default profile. One of the programs we are required to have on all computers is Symantec Endpoint Protection which is pushed out as a remote...
  10. Copy default profile for imaging

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Copy default profile for imaging: I am currently setting up an image for a small business. The image is Windows 10. I have the admin profile all set up the way I want the other profiles to look, after sysprep has been ran and the oobe crap has worked. Question is, how do I get the standard default...