Windows 10: Copy Gallery to PC

Discus and support Copy Gallery to PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can read the DCIM on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4. When trying to hold and move or copy using File extention it advises device not readable. Gallery items... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Firstshirt48, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Copy Gallery to PC

Can read the DCIM on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4. When trying to hold and move or copy using File extention it advises device not readable. Gallery items are JPG files and it shows all picture information.

:)

Firstshirt48, Dec 26, 2016

2. Picture Messaging

If you can save picture to gallery,

then connect phone to Pc and simply copy it.

coolbelief, Dec 26, 2016
  3. rahul7310 Win User
    copy of photo in gallery

M using Nokia Lumia 720, and whenever i save images it shows copy of it in gallery. And of one of the image of that copy image is deleted other also gets deleted automatically. To find this i connected my phone with pc. There was no copy files in picture
    folder..it only shows images copy in gallery. Plz give me the solution, its really frustrating.

rahul7310, Dec 26, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

Copy Gallery to PC

Make sure phone is unlocked. Try dragging and dropping one picture, then a few, and not too many at a time.
    If that fails, remove phone and plug it into a different USB port.

spunk, Dec 27, 2016
Thema:

Copy Gallery to PC

1. Copy Gallery to PC - Similar Threads - Copy Gallery

2. What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text: It should not get pasted twice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-significance-of-copying-address-and/850e1098-ae83-4b4a-9036-fee55f4b3ed1
  3. What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text: It should not get pasted twice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-significance-of-copying-address-and/850e1098-ae83-4b4a-9036-fee55f4b3ed1
  4. What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Copy folder from CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy folder from CMD: Cannot log to Windows 10 anymore, however I can access CMD and I want to copy my folders/files, I managed to copy some of them by XCOPY but I couldn’t copy these 2 folders in the photo, So how can I copy them?...
  6. Copy folder from CMD

Copy folder from CMD: Cannot log to Windows 10 anymore, however I can access CMD and I want to copy my folders/files, I managed to copy some of them by XCOPY but I couldn’t copy these 2 folders in the photo, So how can I copy them?...
  7. Copy folder from CMD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Windows 11, windows logo + shift + s, copied box dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, windows logo + shift + s, copied box dark: Hello my friends,When I use Windows logo + Shift + S, the copied box appears dark, and when I paste it where I want to locate it, it always appears dark. This is an example:can anyone tell me how to configure Windows 11 to make the copied box have a white background?...
  9. Windows 11, windows logo + shift + s, copied box dark

Windows 11, windows logo + shift + s, copied box dark: Hello my friends,When I use Windows logo + Shift + S, the copied box appears dark, and when I paste it where I want to locate it, it always appears dark. This is an example:can anyone tell me how to configure Windows 11 to make the copied box have a white background?...
  10. Offline Installers/Copy of Windows Phone 7.8 SDK?

Offline Installers/Copy of Windows Phone 7.8 SDK?: I know that the platform is pretty much obsolete and unsupported by Microsoft themselves, but I have some interest building and testing out applications for this specific version. The available version in Microsoft Downloads, linked here doesn't work anymore so I resorted to...