Windows 10: Copy Gallery to PC

Discus and support Copy Gallery to PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can read the DCIM on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4. When trying to hold and move or copy using File extention it advises device not readable. Gallery items... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Firstshirt48, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Copy Gallery to PC

Can read the DCIM on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4. When trying to hold and move or copy using File extention it advises device not readable. Gallery items are JPG files and it shows all picture information.

:)

Firstshirt48, Dec 26, 2016

2. Picture Messaging

If you can save picture to gallery,

then connect phone to Pc and simply copy it.

coolbelief, Dec 26, 2016
  3. rahul7310 Win User
    copy of photo in gallery

M using Nokia Lumia 720, and whenever i save images it shows copy of it in gallery. And of one of the image of that copy image is deleted other also gets deleted automatically. To find this i connected my phone with pc. There was no copy files in picture
    folder..it only shows images copy in gallery. Plz give me the solution, its really frustrating.

rahul7310, Dec 26, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

Copy Gallery to PC

Make sure phone is unlocked. Try dragging and dropping one picture, then a few, and not too many at a time.
    If that fails, remove phone and plug it into a different USB port.

spunk, Dec 27, 2016
Thema:

Copy Gallery to PC

1. Copy Gallery to PC - Similar Threads - Copy Gallery

2. Can't shrink HD partition enough to copy to a smaller SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't shrink HD partition enough to copy to a smaller SSD: HP Core i3 desktop, Windows 10 1809 (PC originally came from HP with Win7) It's my Dad's desktop PC and I'm upgrading it to a 240gb SSD. Current drive is a 5400rpm 1tb HD. He has less than 50gb of space used (after cleanup) on the existing C: partition, so there's just no...
  3. Photos copied from my phone to my Laptop got corrupted with enormous file sizes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos copied from my phone to my Laptop got corrupted with enormous file sizes: I am really, really freaked out. I cut-pasted photos and videos from my phone (Samsung phone running Android) to my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop. Now the files are all 16 GB - 17 GB in size (the folder is 39 TB in size, though the size on disk is correct). I don't know what...
  4. Windows Explorer copy to mapped network drive

Windows Explorer copy to mapped network drive: I have a strage issue after a fileserver migration (to Windows Server 2016). Only one share is involved - so fare. When I try to copy a file from local disk to the mapped drive (J: \\Servername\sharename) in any subdirectory it is strange: Windows Explorer: Error J: is...
  5. Window Explorer copy to mapped network drive

Window Explorer copy to mapped network drive: I have a strage issue after a fileserver migration (to Windows Server 2016). Only one share is involved - so fare. When I try to copy a file from local disk to the mapped drive (J: \\Servername\sharename) in any subdirectory it is strange: Windows Explorer: Error J: is...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 free copy

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 free copy: I bought Minecraft on my account for Java on the 23rd of September 2017 and it says i can claim a free copy for windows 10 but when i click claim free copy the same error message pops up that there are no gift codes at the moment for windows 10 Minecraft and i have been...
  7. windows 10 copy file from external location (userA) to C:

windows 10 copy file from external location (userA) to C:: Windows 10 logged in as userA network drive Y: mapped as userA copy file from Y: and paste into C: message: Access denied: you need administrative permissions (this is correct and works the same in windows 7) userA is in group Administrators; so click "continue"....
  8. best way to copy files/folders from desktop to laptop?

best way to copy files/folders from desktop to laptop?: Wanting to copy my desktop documents folder to my laptop when there is already a documents folder on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-way-to-copy-filesfolders-from-desktop-to/06a5a886-9808-4959-9064-12200860237f"
  9. Windows 10 Mail downloading duplicate copies of all emails

Windows 10 Mail downloading duplicate copies of all emails: Just last week I noticed that my windows 10 mail app started downloading duplicates of each email. So instead of individual emails in the side pane, I now have a folder with an arrow that I open and then I see of the exact same emails. Is this a bug, setting, or error? Please...
  10. How do you copy internet files from one windows partition to anither.

How do you copy internet files from one windows partition to anither.: Hi guys, so I have a pretty bad school laptop, with windows 10 education edition, which is super slow. I have dual booted windows 10 lite edition on it, but I want to be able to use the lite edition at school. We don't get passwords for the wifi, the tech people at school...