Windows 10: Copy of Win 10

Discus and support Copy of Win 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I want to make a zip (USB) copy of win 10 to have for emergenecy. How is the best way to do it and where can I download it from Thanks Ben 57860 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ben Daniels, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Copy of Win 10

I want to make a zip (USB) copy of win 10 to have for emergenecy. How is the best way to do it and where can I download it from
    Thanks
    Ben

:)

Ben Daniels, Jul 29, 2016
  2. jr2017 Win User

Windows 10 Installation Disk

How do I make a copy of Win 10? I upgraded to Win 10 from Win 7 by download and want a copy of Win 10 in case I need to reinstall it.

jr2017, Jul 29, 2016
  3. Can I install to win 10 pro by DVD copy of win 10 pro 10162 for reserved win8.1 pro?

Hi,

No, Windows 10 build 10162 was just a preview build and lot more were added to that build to make the full version.

You may download the full version from here:

Download Windows 10:

About activation, If your windows 8.1 Pro is activated, you will have an activated copy of Windows 10 after the upgrade.

Thanks,

Waseemulla S, Jul 29, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Copy of Win 10

The blue button "Download Tool Now" under Need to create a USB, DVD or ISO:
    Windows 10

NavyLCDR, Jul 29, 2016
  5. cereberus Win User
    If you are talking about a recovery drive, then

control panel, recovery, create recovery drive, and select to copy system files.

You need to redo this after each build upgrade.

cereberus, Jul 29, 2016
  6. CountMike New Member
    Macrium Reflect Free

Makes perfect copy of whole or part of the system that you can use to reinstate everything and also access files in it. It make s a file that's somewhat smaller than original.

CountMike, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Copy of Win 10

1. Copy of Win 10 - Similar Threads - Copy

2. Clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually trying to copy one...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually trying to copy one...: Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually trying to copy one page of text I'm writing a book and need to do quite a lot of copy and paste !!!...
  3. Windows license copy from laptop to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows license copy from laptop to PC: Hello! I have a laptop with Win 11 installed on it and thinking to buy a PC. Do I need to purchase with preinstalled Windows or can I install it myself since I do have a copy on the laptop?...
  4. Windows license copy from laptop to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows license copy from laptop to PC: Hello! I have a laptop with Win 11 installed on it and thinking to buy a PC. Do I need to purchase with preinstalled Windows or can I install it myself since I do have a copy on the laptop?...
  5. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...: I tried to enter recovery settings and it says my repair needs repair. I didn't know that I was supposed to wipe my computer clean before attempting a fresh install. Now my computer is all messed up and I can't get a fresh install....
  6. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...: I tried to enter recovery settings and it says my repair needs repair. I didn't know that I was supposed to wipe my computer clean before attempting a fresh install. Now my computer is all messed up and I can't get a fresh install....
  7. I put my recovery flashdrive in and followed the instructions.Windows begins copying files...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark: I use Windows 11. Recently when I use Snipping Tool to copy, the background of the copied image or text will turn dark. This results in the copied objects with dark background pasted on Words or Excel. I tried to change Settings. It won't work. Please help....
  9. Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark

Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark: I use Windows 11. Recently when I use Snipping Tool to copy, the background of the copied image or text will turn dark. This results in the copied objects with dark background pasted on Words or Excel. I tried to change Settings. It won't work. Please help....
  10. Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually...

Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually...: Windows 10 basic clipboard issue not all highlighted text is copied to clipboard usually trying to copy one page of text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-basic-clipboard-issue-not-all/1819b887-2636-4cea-a01a-00473acb481a