Windows 10: Copy & Paste

Discus and support Copy & Paste in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Something just recently changed in Windows 10. I can no longer use the PASTE shortcut CRTL+V. To paste anything, I must use the right click and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 48brownml, May 21, 2016.

1. 48brownml Win User

Copy & Paste

Something just recently changed in Windows 10. I can no longer use the PASTE shortcut CRTL+V. To paste anything, I must use the right click and then click on PASTE. I generally use COPY (CRTL_C) then CRTL+V and it is done. Does anyone know how to correct this so I can use the PASTE shortcut again?

:)

48brownml, May 21, 2016

2. Copy & Paste??

ok, thanks for that.

trucrave28, May 21, 2016
  3. Copy & Paste??

not as of yet.

there was an update that was pushed to allow for copy/paste in the terminal, but not in any other program.

hopefully it will be in the pr1.2.

there is no eta for that yet.

ceroberts75, May 21, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Copy & Paste

dalchina, May 21, 2016
  5. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Is it the same even after a restart?

Make it sure that the Ctrl key is working properly. Like 'Ctrl+A' to select all etc commands are working properly.

If it is not the problem of the keyboard, try a system restore to an earlier point of time.

Thema:

Copy & Paste

1. Copy & Paste - Similar Threads - Copy Paste

2. Copy and Paste failing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy and Paste failing: Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but for a couple months now I've had an issue where copy and pasting images into various programs like discord, messenger all of them. No specific error from windows itself just "operation not completed" etc in any of them...
  3. Copy and Paste failing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy and Paste failing: Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but for a couple months now I've had an issue where copy and pasting images into various programs like discord, messenger all of them. No specific error from windows itself just "operation not completed" etc in any of them...
  4. I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...: I have noticed over the past few months if not more, that when I try to copy text from the Windows 10 default mail app, that I basically need to copy the same text by typing ctrl C repeatedly at least 5 times in order to copy the text.I may have to go back and forth to the...
  5. I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...

I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...: I have noticed over the past few months if not more, that when I try to copy text from the Windows 10 default mail app, that I basically need to copy the same text by typing ctrl C repeatedly at least 5 times in order to copy the text.I may have to go back and forth to the...
  6. I am curious why the copy /paste function doesn't work well when copying from the windows...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 11 copying, pasting, moving, deleting files, and then moving the mouse resource...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 copying, pasting, moving, deleting files, and then moving the mouse resource...: Why does Windows 11 copy, paste, move, delete files, and then move the mouse resource manager to occupy 90% or even 100% of the CPU? I don't know where the problem is. Every time my laptop runs for a long time, it will appear, and my paging cache is much larger than normal. I...
  8. Windows 11 copying, pasting, moving, deleting files, and then moving the mouse resource...

Windows 11 copying, pasting, moving, deleting files, and then moving the mouse resource...: Why does Windows 11 copy, paste, move, delete files, and then move the mouse resource manager to occupy 90% or even 100% of the CPU? I don't know where the problem is. Every time my laptop runs for a long time, it will appear, and my paging cache is much larger than normal. I...
  9. Mouse copy-paste bug in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse copy-paste bug in Windows 11: There is a bug when you try to copy and paste any file to your desktop because it takes the first position top left corner at the desktop.This bug not exists if you copy-paste your files with keyboard ctrl+c - ctrl+vVideo Of Bug...
  10. Mouse copy-paste bug in Windows 11

Mouse copy-paste bug in Windows 11: There is a bug when you try to copy and paste any file to your desktop because it takes the first position top left corner at the desktop.This bug not exists if you copy-paste your files with keyboard ctrl+c - ctrl+vVideo Of Bug...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. copy paste problem in windows 10