Windows 10: Copy to/Move To

Discus and support Copy to/Move To in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Will the Copy To/Move To registry hack for Windows work with Windows 10? Add Copy To / Move To on Windows 7 or Vista Right-Click Menu 20557 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CarolinaGuy, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Copy to/Move To

CarolinaGuy, Aug 31, 2015

2. How to change "Copy to" and "Move to" list of suggested folders

In File Explorer, click View tab

Click Options

Under the General tab, click Clear under Privacy.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 31, 2015
  3. mama-g2 Win User
    How to change "Copy to" and "Move to" list of suggested folders

Does anyone know how to amend or delete the list displayed when you select the "Copy to" or "Move to" icon? The list presented to me is a whole screen long and consists mainly of folders I haven't used in ages so I usually have to scroll to the bottom and
    select "Choose location".

I'd like the list to start building up again but with folders I've used recently.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks.

mama-g2, Aug 31, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

Copy to/Move To

Seems to work fine for me on 64-bit Win10.

Berton, Aug 31, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello CarolinaGuy , and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

Yes, that will work in Windows 10 as well.

Brink, Aug 31, 2015
  6. bro67 Win User
    Still works as it always has been for decades.

bro67, Aug 31, 2015
  7. Thanks for all the reponses; installed and works for me.

CarolinaGuy, Aug 31, 2015
  8. tcman50 Win User

Copy to/Move To

I have had that hack on my windows 8 computers and it seemed like it was opening multiple exlporer.exe files and gobbling up to 85% of my cpu somtimes, I eventually unistalled said hack and the problems were much less, just saying...

tcman50, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Copy to/Move To

1. Copy to/Move To - Similar Threads - Copy Move

2. How do I move/copy files from my Onedrive account to a USB drive? Nothing I tried seems to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I move/copy files from my Onedrive account to a USB drive? Nothing I tried seems to...: I can't get files to copy from my OneDrive account to my computer or a USB drive. The previous answer to a similar question was about copying files to OneDrive. I want to copy them From OneDrive to my computer or a USB drive.Thank you for any help you can give me....
  3. How do I move/copy files from my Onedrive account to a USB drive? Nothing I tried seems to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move/copy files from my Onedrive account to a USB drive? Nothing I tried seems to...: I can't get files to copy from my OneDrive account to my computer or a USB drive. The previous answer to a similar question was about copying files to OneDrive. I want to copy them From OneDrive to my computer or a USB drive.Thank you for any help you can give me....
  4. How do I move/copy files from my Onedrive account to a USB drive? Nothing I tried seems to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why are Windows's native Copy and Move utilities so BAD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are Windows's native Copy and Move utilities so BAD?: Even up to Windows 10, why are the Windows Copy and Move utilities so bad? They spend more time sitting and thinking than anything else. If you try to copy a folder to a similar folder, first it thinks for a while, then it says that you have n number of duplicate files, so...
  6. Why are Windows's native Copy and Move utilities so BAD?

Why are Windows's native Copy and Move utilities so BAD?: Even up to Windows 10, why are the Windows Copy and Move utilities so bad? They spend more time sitting and thinking than anything else. If you try to copy a folder to a similar folder, first it thinks for a while, then it says that you have n number of duplicate files, so...
  7. Why are Windows's native Copy and Move utilities so BAD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Win 11 folder move or copy options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 folder move or copy options: I've used Windows for decades but Win 11 really lets us users down. Just for speed of use i keep going back to my Win 10 laptop. Why have the toolbars with the quick convenient copy to or move to been taken out? It's almost as bad as apple. Whoever thought this new system was...
  9. Win 11 folder move or copy options

Win 11 folder move or copy options: I've used Windows for decades but Win 11 really lets us users down. Just for speed of use i keep going back to my Win 10 laptop. Why have the toolbars with the quick convenient copy to or move to been taken out? It's almost as bad as apple. Whoever thought this new system was...
  10. Windows 11 copying, pasting, moving, deleting files, and then moving the mouse resource...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 copying, pasting, moving, deleting files, and then moving the mouse resource...: Why does Windows 11 copy, paste, move, delete files, and then move the mouse resource manager to occupy 90% or even 100% of the CPU? I don't know where the problem is. Every time my laptop runs for a long time, it will appear, and my paging cache is much larger than normal. I...