Windows 10: Copy win 10 usinf media copy and installing on VMBox on the same computer

Discus and support Copy win 10 usinf media copy and installing on VMBox on the same computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have created a Win 10 media DVD and want to use it on a Oracles VM Virtual Box. My production code/serial number is being requested. So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bonzadog, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Bonzadog Win User

Copy win 10 usinf media copy and installing on VMBox on the same computer

Hello,

I have created a Win 10 media DVD and want to use it on a Oracles VM Virtual Box.

My production code/serial number is being requested.

So I stopped the installation.

Do I need a new license for a win10 Pro installation under VM?

Thank you for any assistance

:)

Bonzadog, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Bonzadog Win User

Hello,

I have created a Win 10 media DVD and want to use it on a Oracles VM Virtual Box.

My production code/serial number is being requested.

So I stopped the installation.

Do I need a new license for a win10 Pro installation under VM?

Thank you for any assistance

Bonzadog, Sep 20, 2018
  3. temp02 Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Copy win 10 usinf media copy and installing on VMBox on the same computer

Copy a vid with win media

Can you please inform me as of how to copy a vid through win media please? I can not search for downloads through win media.

EderichViviers1, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Copy win 10 usinf media copy and installing on VMBox on the same computer - Similar Threads - Copy usinf media

2. Recover Win 10 by downloading a copy on another computer for install on the problem computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover Win 10 by downloading a copy on another computer for install on the problem computer: I have a startup error on a computer "Registry is corrupted or missing...." and the computer will not boot. Latest version of Win 10 20H2. I want to do a clean install and obviously cannot download the Win 10 on the problem computer. When I access the site, I might be...
  3. How to install multiple copies of same Printer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to install multiple copies of same Printer on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Printers offer a plethora of features, including a scanner, color printing, black and white printing, and so on. If you have a printer at home, […] This article How to install multiple copies of same Printer on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  4. Upgrade win 10 entreprise evaluation copy to fully copy

Upgrade win 10 entreprise evaluation copy to fully copy: Hello Support, I've deployed many machines using the evaluation copy of Windows 10 Entreprise. After months our company activated for us a ME3 licenses could you please share with us how we proceed to activate this machines. Thank you...
  5. Hundreds of Copies of the Same Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hundreds of Copies of the Same Device: I have 286 copies of Netgear Ginnie in my Devices and printers. This is the second time this happens. The last time I had to remove 386 copies. How can I stop this situation other than going one by one deleting these copies just to have them comeback again. Thank you, AG...
  6. WIN 10 command to copy and keep all files copied (with the same name) without overwriting...

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIN 10 command to copy and keep all files copied (with the same name) without overwriting...: Hi all I tried hard for 5 days to get cmd code to copy and paste a file from a specific location to another. I get a file which is being downloaded every 5 mins. So, the new file overwrites the older one. Now, I need to copy the updated file to another location such as the...
  7. copy problem in win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copy problem in win 10: Hello. I would like to ask about copying in win 10. When I copy my files, it seems that windows 10 do not skip the same files but it writes the same files on each other. How can I skip the same files? It tooks needed time. Skip is a better option. Thanks....
  8. Problem with install of fresh copy of win 10

Problem with install of fresh copy of win 10: During install of fresh copy of win 10 got stop clock error on blue screen. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/problem-with-install-of-fresh-copy-of-win-10/ea92da82-94aa-4a2c-91ce-e9092f0eace1
  9. Copy of Win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Copy of Win 10: I want to make a zip (USB) copy of win 10 to have for emergenecy. How is the best way to do it and where can I download it from Thanks Ben 57860
  10. copy win 10 installation usb to DVD?

in Windows 10 Support
    copy win 10 installation usb to DVD?: My aging PC will not boot to usb. Can I copy it to DVD? 72911