Windows 10: Copy Windows APP from one PC to another?

Discus and support Copy Windows APP from one PC to another? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings! I just noticed a Store bought APP not being available for download anymore so I can't get it onto my new PC. Apparently It's not even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Durahl, May 13, 2017.

1. Durahl Win User

Copy Windows APP from one PC to another?

Greetings!

I just noticed a Store bought APP not being available for download anymore so I can't get it onto my new PC.
    Apparently It's not even visible to me anymore when searching for it in my Store Library.

Where I DO still have access to it is on my old PC so slightly blue eyed I tried copying it over to my new one but that didn't quite work as planned as it's missing the Tile to launch ( and most likely it being registered to the System to begin with ) - Not that I actually expected for it to be THAT easy.

Doing some research It appears that Sideloading it would most likely be the answer to my question but my so far attempt in just packing the whole thing into a ZIP, renaming it into *.appx and running the created package Failed due to unknown reason - Yes, I'm a simple person *Wink

So yeah... Can anyone point me in the direction as to how to actually get this done?

Thanks in Advance =)

:)

Durahl, May 13, 2017

2. how to copy windows 10 mail app setting from one computer to a second computer

Hi,

Have you checked if your Mail app sync settings are all toggled to ON?

From your Mail app, go to your Manage Accounts from Settings. Click your account, then choose the "Change mailbox sync settings" option. Make sure that all
    Sync options are toggled to ON, and the "Always download full message and Internet images" box is also checked.

If you're referring to the Personalization of your Mail app, like the color and the background, it seems that you can only set it on every device that you have.

That being said, we encourage you to submit your query as a suggestion using the
    Feedback Hub
    . You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new issue. When you submit a feedback item, we gather additional details and information about your issue that will help us in determining the cause and to be able to address it.
    Feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing about your feedback. Please re-visit frequently to see the status of your feedback items.

You can follow these steps in submitting a new feedback:

• Search for Feedback Hub in the Cortana search field, then click the app.
    • Click Feedback found at the upper-left part of the window, then press
      + Add new feedback.
    • Tick Problem, share any details you think are relevant, then choose an appropriate
      category and subcategory.
    • Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking
      Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form; Stop monitoring when you're done.
    • Click Submit once you've completed the form and monitoring.
    • Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
    • Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you have submitted (it may take a while to appear).
    • Open the item you have submitted, then click Share.
    • Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response (it will look like URL Manager<unique link>).

Let us know if you have further queries.

Regards.

Michelle Her, May 13, 2017
  3. how to copy windows 10 mail app setting from one computer to a second computer

What are you expecting to sync, Mail or customisation settings within the app itself?

MarkInKent, May 13, 2017
  4. Irene Win User

Irene, May 17, 2017
Thema:

1. Copy Windows APP from one PC to another? - Similar Threads - Copy APP another

2. Copying files from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copying files from one drive to another: Hello, I am copying my useless files from my small storaged ssd to my harddrive, but when i copy over the files their sizes are 10x bigger, the files im copying is only 7.20 gb large but it's copying 70gb worth of storage to my hdd? Please give answers :) submitted by...
  3. Copy Registry From One Account to Another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy Registry From One Account to Another: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 Installed on ‎6/‎29/‎2021 OS build 19043.1288 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0 ------------------------------------------------------------------------My old machine bought in March of 2011 died after 10 1/2 years...
  4. Copy Registry From One Account to Another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy Registry From One Account to Another: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 Installed on ‎6/‎29/‎2021 OS build 19043.1288 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0 ------------------------------------------------------------------------My old machine bought in March of 2011 died after 10 1/2 years...
  5. Copy Registry From One Account to Another

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Copying WIndows 10 image from one PC to another and Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Copying WIndows 10 image from one PC to another and Activation: HelloI have two PC's both of which are Windows 10 licensed and activated with a product key.I'd like to make an image of one PC and copy it to the other machine, so that both end up running an identical copy of Windows. After copying the image I know from previous experience...
  7. Copying files from one computer to another.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Copying files from one computer to another.: I have several NTFS formatted portable HDDs that when new files are copied onto them from one machine and I attempt to read them on another machine the new files don't appear. I've tried to use chkdsk in command mode with the /f switch, but that will not run because I'm...
  8. Copying from one media to another in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying from one media to another in Windows 10: I have tried to copy a CD to a thumb drive, but I can't get it right. I remember being able to click on one drive and drag it to another. This process doesn't seem to work anymore. Can someone tell me if there is a way to do this? Thank you...
  9. COPY PHOTOS FROM ONE PC TO ANOTHER

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    COPY PHOTOS FROM ONE PC TO ANOTHER: I have over 7000 photos in file explorer on my old Toshiba laptop - What is the simplest way to copy these files to my new laptop - Both operate Windows 10 - Any advice gratefully received....
  10. Copy Modern-app settings from one computer to another?

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy Modern-app settings from one computer to another?: Is it possible to copy settings of Modern apps from one computer to another? Example: copy all the settings from the Photos app on one computer to another computer. 8217