Windows 10: Copying addresses from an e-mail to a new group

Discus and support Copying addresses from an e-mail to a new group in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello All, This is my first post, I have created a group folder in live mail/contacts I have been sent some e-mail addresses at the top of an email... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by fincaman, Feb 9, 2017.

1. fincaman Win User

Copying addresses from an e-mail to a new group

Hello All, This is my first post, I have created a group folder in live mail/contacts I have been sent some e-mail addresses at the top of an email that I want to copy to the group folder. I have searched the net but can't find out how yo do it, can anyone help

:)

fincaman, Feb 9, 2017

2. Connected Email on Office 365 and sending on WP7

Because I am replying to an e-mail address, that exists, or forwarding to an e-mail address that exists, but want the message from me to come from a different account. Someone starts a conversation on my work account and I wish to reply from my personal
    one to move the conversation there. I get an e-mail on my personal account and want to forward to an e-mail group on my company server, which is accesible from the work account. ' Send from' exists in Oullook for a reason. It is useful.

To get the same result I would have to select reply or forward, copy the entire text of the e-mail, including the new header information that the system adds. Dump out of that draft, and open a new mail in the desired account, and paste the copied text in
    to it.

Sven Johannsen, Feb 9, 2017
  3. contact groups in windows 10 email

Where is the Group box? I did try doing this before I posted my problem, I put in all the names and saved it but when I try to open it there's nothing there. I am still copying all the names from my last email and pasting them into the new one.

SandraLlewellyn, Feb 9, 2017
  4. Copying addresses from an e-mail to a new group

Welcome to the TenForums @fincaman

What mail product are you using? Might help people answer. I don't know of a way to do in outlook.com.

In Office Outlook 2013 I've just created a text file, with the right separators and pasted into the "To:" bar. Haven't tried that with outlook.com

Ken

Caledon Ken, Feb 10, 2017
Thema:

Copying addresses from an e-mail to a new group

1. Copying addresses from an e-mail to a new group - Similar Threads - Copying addresses mail

2. Changing an e-mail address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing an e-mail address: We moved house last year and we changed our e-mail address to include an indication of our new address. However, I am finding it impossible to close the old e-mail address in Microsoft and transfer any information still retained on it to our new e-mail address. I have tried...
  3. e-mail address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    e-mail address: How do I change the e-mail address of a family member? Moved from: Outlook.com Email Managing email folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-address/5ec32c45-2254-4be6-add2-d6ff8aff3cda
  4. Wrong E-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wrong E-mail address: We got a new laptop today. We used an e-mail account yahoo, which has a letter missing. But we registered the office with the right e-mail addressyahoo. We cannot remove the wrong account. The only option is Manage. It only allows us to remove the correct e-mail address. I...
  5. misspelled e- mail address.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    misspelled e- mail address.: How do I correct a misspelled? Microsoft popup keeps telling me my e-mail address needs to be corrected but it won`t let me . All I`m changing is one letter but it says it`s not available....
  6. New e-mail address

New e-mail address: I have a new e-mail address. How do I change to the new e-mail address in User Accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-e-mail-address/afae0d28-ed3d-47c7-ac49-7cadd7055493
  7. e-mail delete addresses

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e-mail delete addresses: How do I delete some e-mail addresses? Thanks very much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-delete-addresses/1148dcf5-fb81-49fe-b814-c5c57a809bd7
  8. Group E-Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Group E-Mail: I belong to a quilt board. I am the recording secretary and need to send board minutes and other communications to the board. There are 16 members and I am not able to make a group distribution list. Why? Gayle...
  9. Duplicate e-mail address

Duplicate e-mail address: I have found a duplicate hotmail address. The individual has the same address but she is from Portugal. Her name is Angela Ferrari. I know her date of birth and everything! She used the same hotmail address as mine for Google. I have since deleted the account in Google...
  10. e-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e-mail address: Someone is using my e-mail address but with outlook.com rather than hotmail.com, which I use. That person is claiming that they are getting my mail and telling me to change e-mail address, which I don't want to do. Help!!...