Windows 10: copyright questions

Discus and support copyright questions in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; is it safe to use older Microsoft product images on platforms like YouTube? like putting Windows 2000 image as channel banner or profile picture? (any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pagefile'sys, Jul 29, 2018.

1. copyright questions

is it safe to use older Microsoft product images on platforms like YouTube? like putting Windows 2000 image as channel banner or profile picture? (any product below Windows XP etc)

:)

Pagefile'sys, Jul 29, 2018

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Boatvan Win User

copyright questions

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

copyright questions

1. copyright questions - Similar Threads - copyright questions

2. Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.: My Asus laptop got stuck in Bios and whenever i turn it just goes to bios automaticly, videos that i found on internet just has a lot of new buttons that in my bios doesnt have, like launch CSM. So i thought if there is other way to fix this....
  3. Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.: My Asus laptop got stuck in Bios and whenever i turn it just goes to bios automaticly, videos that i found on internet just has a lot of new buttons that in my bios doesnt have, like launch CSM. So i thought if there is other way to fix this....
  4. can i use clipchamp voice over for free in my youtube channel without copyright am asking...

can i use clipchamp voice over for free in my youtube channel without copyright am asking...: I have a doubt can I use ClipChamp free plan voice-over for my YouTube channel if I use will I get a copyright strike or take down my channel i mean without upgrading the plan can I use it for free commercial purposes and get monetized...
  5. can i use clipchamp voice over for free in my youtube channel without copyright am asking...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i use clipchamp voice over for free in my youtube channel without copyright am asking...: I have a doubt can I use ClipChamp free plan voice-over for my YouTube channel if I use will I get a copyright strike or take down my channel i mean without upgrading the plan can I use it for free commercial purposes and get monetized...
  6. Question about origin and current copyright status of a microsoft product

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about origin and current copyright status of a microsoft product: Hello there everyone, I am here to seek out some information on this piece of audio that was used in some early windows 2000 builds. It is known simply as 'Windows NT Logon Sound' This is not the one that was shipped with NT4. But this is the one that was present in some...
  7. Question about origin and current copyright status of a microsoft product

Question about origin and current copyright status of a microsoft product: Hello there everyone, I am here to seek out some information on this piece of audio that was used in some early windows 2000 builds. It is known simply as 'Windows NT Logon Sound' This is not the one that was shipped with NT4. But this is the one that was present in some...
  8. Microsoft's Copyright Question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft's Copyright Question: Hi, I want to use Microsoft's Windows 10 default wallpaper. I need to know what I can use of the image. If you know what copyright permissions this image is, please tell me. Thanks....
  9. Microsoft Flight Sim Copyright questions lots of dead-ends...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim Copyright questions lots of dead-ends...: I'm in the process of building some training materials for trainee pilots and want to use screen recordings of MS Flight Sim - potentially commercially. There are bits and pieces that refer to commercial licensing, use of media but nothing concrete. I've read a thread that...
  10. Brave Portable Browser Question (copyrighted by CrazyMax)

in Browsers and Email
    Brave Portable Browser Question (copyrighted by CrazyMax): I downloaded the portable version from here: GitHub - portapps/brave-portable: Brave web browser portable for Windows I scanned the exe file with Bitdefender and Malwarebytes free. Both came up clean nevertheless I got that "Stranger App, Danger Warning." It appears that...