Windows 10: Corel Paint Shop Pro XI

Discus and support Corel Paint Shop Pro XI in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have been running Corel Paint Shop Pro XI on my Win 7 Pro 64 machine. I bought 2 laptops with Win 10. One has Pro and one is the home edition. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Andy Keiser, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Corel Paint Shop Pro XI

I have been running Corel Paint Shop Pro XI on my Win 7 Pro 64 machine. I bought 2 laptops with Win 10. One has Pro and one is the home edition. I can not get the Corel program to install properly, and that means it will not run properly. It appears to get to the point of install, reading zero time left but the last portion of the bar never finishes. When I x out and then use the short cut it will not open the program.

It is from a disc and I have the serial number. It was originally for a Dell machine and came with the computer. I realize it is an older program (2006) but it does what I want it to do on my Win 7 machine.

:)

Andy Keiser, Jun 2, 2018
  2. JillAgard Win User

Error Message and program termination Corel Paint Shop Pro

Windows 10. Message says: "Buffer overrun detected! Program: ...op Pro Photo XI/Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo.exe. A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the program's internal state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must
    now be terminated."

This is my favorite graphic program. Tried reinstalling it but that didn't help.

Any ideas?

JillAgard, Jun 9, 2018
  3. Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo x2

I have upgraded to Windows 10 and much of the time the Corel paint Shop Pro Photo x2 programme works fine. Then other times get message problems with link! Then it won't open. The only way to open the programme is to reboot then all is well for a while.

compatibility test says not compatible but it will work at times.

does anyone else have this issue? If so have you managed to resolve it. It is a pain having to reboot.

David Magrath, Jun 9, 2018
Thema:

Corel Paint Shop Pro XI

1. Corel Paint Shop Pro XI - Similar Threads - Corel Paint Shop

2. Error Installing Paint Shop Pro 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Installing Paint Shop Pro 7: I installed PSP7 from a memory stick previously and had no issue sourced from the install CD via another computer with a CD drive However now I'm getting this error when installing from my C drive. files were copied from an external hard drive. I have an issue with...
  3. Paint Pro Shop convert text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint Pro Shop convert text: Hi, How can i convert a text in curves? After I create the text with the right button I click on convert text to curves and As character Shapes and then how should I export or save it? Thanks 182254
  4. paint shop pro ultimate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    paint shop pro ultimate: after the last update from microsoft, psp opens with a yellow screen. after haven several contact with corel, even had help from a distance, the final answer was.....its not the program , its due to the update from microsoft. please a solution...
  5. Unable to instal paint shop pro 2018

Unable to instal paint shop pro 2018: I have been running paint shop pro for some years now, last year I have installed paint shop pro 2018. for some reason unknown to me, paint shop pro 2018 stopped working, on advice from paint shop pro I removed the program, what I have noteced is that some programs from paint...
  6. Paint shop pro 7 in Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paint shop pro 7 in Win 10: Hi i am trying to use PSP7 in win 10, it used to work fine but after an update ? not working. also i cannot use compatability mode as this is not working, I am getting error code 0x80070057....
  7. Paint shop pro windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Paint shop pro windows 10 upgrade: Hello every time I do an updated to windows 10 I seem to loose my Paint shop pro 9, I have to insert the disk to reinstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/paint-shop-pro-windows-10-upgrade/7c8731cf-04af-4e1f-a20e-4acc39939a33
  8. Corel Paint Shop Pro XI not run properly

Corel Paint Shop Pro XI not run properly: I have been running Corel Paint Shop Pro XI on my Win 7 Pro 64 machine. I bought 2 laptops with Win 10. One has Pro and one is the home edition. I can not get the Corel program to install properly, and that means it will not run properly. It appears to get to the point of...
  9. Corel Paint Shop Pro X - retail version - work with Win 10 Pro ?

Corel Paint Shop Pro X - retail version - work with Win 10 Pro ?: I own several graphics editing software packages but my favorite is this older program. I am currently using it with Windows 7Pro. Can anyone tell me if it will work with windows 10 Pro? My thanks, Mary 104795
  10. Corel Paint Shop Pro X freezes on splash screen at "Starting up..."

Corel Paint Shop Pro X freezes on splash screen at "Starting up...": Anyone know how to get Corel Paint Shop Pro X to work on Windows 10? The installation completed without any errors, but when I try to start it, it keeps getting stuck on the splash screen at "Starting up...", and I even tried setting compatibility to Windows 7, but it still...