Corel Paint Shop Pro XI

Discus and support Corel Paint Shop Pro XI in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have been running Corel Paint Shop Pro XI on my Win 7 Pro 64 machine. I bought 2 laptops with Win 10. One has Pro and one is the home edition. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Andy Keiser, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Andy Keiser Win User

Corel Paint Shop Pro XI

I have been running Corel Paint Shop Pro XI on my Win 7 Pro 64 machine. I bought 2 laptops with Win 10. One has Pro and one is the home edition. I can not get the Corel program to install properly, and that means it will not run properly. It appears to get to the point of install, reading zero time left but the last portion of the bar never finishes. When I x out and then use the short cut it will not open the program.

It is from a disc and I have the serial number. It was originally for a Dell machine and came with the computer. I realize it is an older program (2006) but it does what I want it to do on my Win 7 machine.

:)

Andy Keiser, Jun 2, 2018
  2. JillAgard Win User

Error Message and program termination Corel Paint Shop Pro

Windows 10. Message says: "Buffer overrun detected! Program: ...op Pro Photo XI/Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo.exe. A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the program's internal state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must
    now be terminated."

This is my favorite graphic program. Tried reinstalling it but that didn't help.

Any ideas?

JillAgard, Jun 9, 2018
  3. David Magrath Win User
    Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo x2

I have upgraded to Windows 10 and much of the time the Corel paint Shop Pro Photo x2 programme works fine. Then other times get message problems with link! Then it won't open. The only way to open the programme is to reboot then all is well for a while.

compatibility test says not compatible but it will work at times.

does anyone else have this issue? If so have you managed to resolve it. It is a pain having to reboot.

David Magrath, Jun 9, 2018
Thema:

Corel Paint Shop Pro XI

1. Corel Paint Shop Pro XI - Similar Threads - Corel Paint Shop

2. Microsoft Digital Image Pro 2006 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Digital Image Pro 2006 on Windows 10: I still rely on Microsoft Digital Image Pro to put graphics together. I haven't been able to re-install it on my Windows 10 machine. When I try, it says it needs Internet Explorer 6 to install. Help! Moved from: Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 10...
  3. Win10 Pro Product Key on old machine needed for new one

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Pro Product Key on old machine needed for new one: and of course I have no idea where my record of my product key for Win10 Pro retail got hidden. I've tried the CMD and Powershell methods and no go. How do I get my product key so I can use it my new machine? I am posting from the old one that has the key right now. 116036
  4. Windows 10 Pro Evaluation copy. Build 17738.rs5_release 180810-1706

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Pro Evaluation copy. Build 17738.rs5_release 180810-1706: No sound from my Soundblaster Audigy 5RX board. Updated the drivers and still no sound. Sound does come through the headphones when selected and my ASUS monitor when it is selected but nothing from the soundboard....
  5. Win 10 Pro PC does a soft close after about 10 minutes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Pro PC does a soft close after about 10 minutes.: This happened prevously but then stopped, in that it performs a soft close-down after working on it, sometimes after 10 minutes sometimes much less than that. My graphic card driver is up to date, as is the Win updates. Fans are working but not yet checked the CPU temp....
  6. My Slingbox 500 isn't working with my Windows Pro

My Slingbox 500 isn't working with my Windows Pro: I have installed a new Slingbox 500 onto my Windows Surface Pro 4, which has the 64bit Windows Pro installed. I have all the current Windows Updates, however, I can't seem to connect to my Slingbox. When I contacted Sling Media about the issue they mentioned that some else...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Calendar Snooze Feature not Working - 2018

Windows 10 Pro Calendar Snooze Feature not Working - 2018: I updated to a new PC this summer. My old one was 32 bit and my new one is 64. I have the latest updates installed. Ever since changing over, the snooze feature does not work in the Calendar app. The reminder appears and if I snooze it for any length of time, it never shows...
  8. New Shopping Cart feature available in Xbox Store to Xbox One Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    New Shopping Cart feature available in Xbox Store to Xbox One Insiders: [ATTACH] Beginning today Preview Alpha – Skip Ahead, Preview Alpha, and Preview Beta can begin using the new Shopping Cart feature in the Xbox Store! FEATURE DETAILS: You’ll now see a Cart icon in the Store which will navigate to the Shopping Cart. All game and app...
  9. My Slingbox 500 isn't working with my Windows Pro

My Slingbox 500 isn't working with my Windows Pro: I have installed a new Slingbox 500 onto my Windows Surface Pro 4, which has the 64bit Windows Pro installed. I have all the current Windows Updates, however, I can't seem to connect to my Slingbox. When I contacted Sling Media about the issue they mentioned that some else...
  10. Audio Distortion in Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop Speakers Only - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Audio Distortion in Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop Speakers Only - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit: I have tried all the troubleshooting given in the community pages. 1. Uninstalled Audio Drivers and Re-Installed 2. Changed the Audio Format, 3. Disabled Dolby Enhancements, 4. Performed Clean Install of Windows etc etc etc Below are the Specs of my Lappy:- Lenovo...