Windows 10: Corrupt Adobe Reader icon - Quick Fix

Discus and support Corrupt Adobe Reader icon - Quick Fix in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; r4e-5GAOliI 56760 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Edwin New Member

Corrupt Adobe Reader icon - Quick Fix

[youtube]r4e-5GAOliI[/youtube]

:)

Edwin, Jul 19, 2016
  2. drsathya Win User

nokia E6-00 quickoffice&adobe reader symbian anna icon installation file

i had lost both quick office and adobe reader in nokia E6 which is provided with full license but i can't able to find the installation file anywhere incl ovistore in E6 with anna icon . The version provided with E6 are adobe reader v 10.0.215am symbian
    3&quick office v 6.4.450 AM s^3 .anzone help me to get this installation files.

drsathya, Jul 19, 2016
  3. sumitadas Win User
    nokia E6-00 quickoffice&adobe reader symbian anna icon installation file

sumitadas, Jul 19, 2016
Thema:

Corrupt Adobe Reader icon - Quick Fix

1. Corrupt Adobe Reader icon - Quick Fix - Similar Threads - Corrupt Adobe Reader

2. Adobe Acrobat Reader

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Acrobat Reader: I think the current update waiting on my system will deleteAdobe Acrobat Reader from my PC – subsequent to this how do I read my PDF’s ordownload future PDF’s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader/8e15ab35-23cd-4951-bdde-8351aa1b6ce5
  3. Adobe Reader

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Reader: Came to work, open files, icon for adobe reader is changed, when I try to open a file it defaults to Microsoft Edge where I cannot enter any information on the changed adobe reader....
  4. Wrong icons for Adobe Acrobat Reader and Evernote

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong icons for Adobe Acrobat Reader and Evernote: Hi there! A while ago I noticed that Adobe Acrobat Reader icon in start menu changed to some weird icon that resembles multi-colored drop. Same thing happened to Evernote icon in start menu - it changed to the same multi-colored drop icon: [ATTACH] I can't change the...
  5. Adobe reader will not launch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe reader will not launch: I've been running Adobe's pdf reader for years. Recently, when I try to launch the reader, either from a shortcut or by right-click a pdf in File Explorer and choosing OPEN, the reader does not come up. No error message. I've tried to get help on the Adobe forum and from...
  6. Adobe Acrobat reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Acrobat reader: I have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on my Windows 10 system but trying to get it as the default pdf document reader dosen't seem to work, any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader/ba3f4dae-8961-4a32-9cd3-ca767f8e07a4
  7. Adobe Reader

Adobe Reader: It has been a while since I set up a new computer and in the past I could download Adobe Acrobat Reader just fine. However now I can't seem to find a plain vanilla version of it anywhere. They all seem to want me to install McAfee along with it or some version related to the...
  8. Adobe Reader

Adobe Reader: For few days now my Adobe Reader DC get closed after few seconds after activation,can't read anything.Started after MS update few days ago.Have tried to repair it but get closed too.Have latest version insatalled.Put exclusion in MalverBytes. 123564
  9. Adobe (Pdf) Reader

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe (Pdf) Reader: Hello, On my pc is installed Adobe pdf reader, it is updated and keeps updating automaticly. Recently when I double click on a pdf document (any), it opens ok, but when I close it by clicking on the X at the upper right corner, it always asks if I want to save the changes I...
  10. Adobe Reader 11 or Adobe DC

Adobe Reader 11 or Adobe DC: I am having Adobe Reader. Should I go for Adobe DC. 43121

Users found this page by searching for:

1. v 10.0.215am symbian