Windows 10: corrupt os ?

Discus and support corrupt os ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello , I am looking for advice.. yesterday, I had problems booting up. My computer's operating system hardly works now.I booted in win ten... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fredricks, Jan 28, 2016.

1. fredricks Win User

corrupt os ?

hello ,

I am looking for advice.. yesterday, I had problems booting up. My computer's operating system hardly works now.I booted in win ten yesterday and my sound and internet were not working..I thought it was my hardware.
    I had a old unbuntu live cd that i'm using now,and now my internet and my sound works only on live cd.
    I tried sfc /scan yesterday and came up with ,with windows resourse protection did not find any integrity violation .
    Can anyone tell if what the problem is? Could it be hardware related.virus or what .
    should I reinstall windows ten?
    thanks

:)

fredricks, Jan 28, 2016

2. N90 OS corrupted

My N90 OS is corrupted, so it does'nt boot. Can anybody help me by giving the N90 OS (Operating System) download link.. and tell the procedure of installing & configuring...

I will be thankful..

waheedswati, Jan 28, 2016
  3. N90 OS corrupted

try this 1st...

1) Remove the battery, and then wait for about 20 min or so before putting it back

2) Press and hold these three keys together -Green dial key, Star key[*], Three key [3]

3) switch ON the phone.

4) Do not let go the three keys until you see the WELCOME screen displayed and just let it complete the boot process

if that doesnt help then head for the nearest Nokia Care Point

http://europe.nokia.com/A4388379

friedbrains, Jan 28, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

corrupt os ?

Hi fredricks,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

What did you try so far?
    Have you tried to install the drivers your mainboard manufacturer provides?

5. fredricks Win User
    I installed the the drivers for this some time ago,about 3 months ago and updated my video to crimson .
    Everything was working fine then. I tried checking device manager and didn't see anything wrong
    Its like the whole os has gone haywire. Sound and internet just stopped in the task bar they are marked with a red x. Programs are not working very well.

fredricks, Jan 29, 2016
  6. fredricks Win User
    I tried reinstalling the drivers from the cd that came with my motherboard . My sound and internet are now working again
    I have no idea what happened, they were both disabled somehow.
    I was really worried because Its a new computer I have built.

fredricks, Jan 29, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    From where did you install the drivers which caused problems?

8. fredricks Win User

corrupt os ?

I am trying to get my pen drive to show up in file exsplorer, probably messed up something up.
    IIt maked a sound when I install it and I tried renaming the drive t :U, no luck. I will be searching the forums
    thank you,

fredricks, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

corrupt os ?

1. corrupt os ? - Similar Threads - corrupt

2. how do I fix a corrupted file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix a corrupted file?: I ran SFC /Scannow and it says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them." and when I looked in my CBS log it was d3d10warp.dll that was corrupted. I am wondering how to fix this. I am running a 64-bit Windows 10 system...
  3. how do I fix a corrupted file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I fix a corrupted file?: I ran SFC /Scannow and it says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them." and when I looked in my CBS log it was d3d10warp.dll that was corrupted. I am wondering how to fix this. I am running a 64-bit Windows 10 system...
  4. how do I fix a corrupted file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.: Hello,I have been having issues with corruption on my operating system.I have tried updating my windows and it hasn't worked. I have tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, it had done nothing at all. I even system restored.I have tried DISM and SFC, but they are corrupt...
  6. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.: Hello,I have been having issues with corruption on my operating system.I have tried updating my windows and it hasn't worked. I have tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, it had done nothing at all. I even system restored.I have tried DISM and SFC, but they are corrupt...
  7. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

8. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update: Greetings, esteemed forum members,I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding a troubling issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've noticed significant file corruption and data loss on my computer.Files that were...
  9. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update: Greetings, esteemed forum members,I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding a troubling issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've noticed significant file corruption and data loss on my computer.Files that were...
  10. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update