Windows 10: Corrupt screen after rebooting

Discus and support Corrupt screen after rebooting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an ASUS Radeon R7-250 GPU and when I rebooted, all it landed me into was green and brown stripes, and this was on a clean re-install of Windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HoneycombWX, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Corrupt screen after rebooting

I have an ASUS Radeon R7-250 GPU and when I rebooted, all it landed me into was green and brown stripes, and this was on a clean re-install of Windows. I had reset the PC several times without realizing I had to turn off Secure Boot, but this happened after I had performed the clean install. Like I couldn't see what the heck the OS was doing, or whether the machine crashed.

:)

HoneycombWX, Jul 31, 2015
  2. Advill Win User

Corrupted Advanced. Theme-Dark_Scale-100.png file causing the unexpected kernel mode trap

Blue screen of death after recent Windows 10 update. System scan found corrupted file. System restore and clean reboot failed. System can't find file path as reported by the cbs.

Advill, Jul 31, 2015
  3. continuous driver power state failure errors after feature update 1709

Based on that article, I booted into safe mode and selected the one available restore point. After the restore said it had succeeded, and the system would reboot, I got another blue screen of death (BSOD) indicating another driver power state failure. I
    was scared to death that the computer wouldn't reboot after that but it has. Unfortunately about a minute after rebooting, I got another DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen of death.

I just tried to run DISM but before it can ever finish, I also keep getting DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. WTF!!!

Now what? How can I determine what the Windows Update corrupted or updated or <whatever it did> and fix it?

carter3iii, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Corrupt screen after rebooting

1. Corrupt screen after rebooting - Similar Threads - Corrupt screen rebooting

2. Blue Screen after rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen after rebooting: For the past month or so, whenever I would try to shutdown or reboot normally windows would POST and then where it would normally load windows I would get a BSOD about repairing but it would not let me repair, the error code usually has something about ntoskl. If I reboot and...
  3. Blue Screen after rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen after rebooting: For the past month or so, whenever I would try to shutdown or reboot normally windows would POST and then where it would normally load windows I would get a BSOD about repairing but it would not let me repair, the error code usually has something about ntoskl. If I reboot and...
  4. Blue screen reboot loop after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen reboot loop after reboot: Hi, I have a problem with my Windows laptop, I recently got a blue screen after restarting my PC, and then it restarted in an infinite loop. My Windows OS version is Windows 10 20H2, my PC's stop code is NTFS file system, and my computer is Samsung Galaxy. I tried many...
  5. Blue screen reboot loop after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen reboot loop after reboot: Hi, I have a problem with my Windows laptop, I recently got a blue screen after restarting my PC, and then it restarted in an infinite loop. My Windows OS version is Windows 10 20H2, my PC's stop code is NTFS file system, and my computer is Samsung Galaxy. I tried many...
  6. Blue screen reboot loop after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Screen go black after reboot

Screen go black after reboot: I have a reoccurring problem of which I cannot figure out the cause. When I reboot my PC and click on a browser Firefox, Google Chrome, Edge or open an app, they open and then freezes a few seconds--then goes black for about 10 to 13 seconds. After that I can click on...
  8. Blue screen reboot loop after reboot

Blue screen reboot loop after reboot: Hi everyone, I have a problem with my Windows 10 PC, today I got a blue screen after restarting my PC, and then it reboots in an infinite cycle. My version of Windows OS is Windows 10 20H2. I tried many solutions and they did not work. Please find a solution for me....
  9. Black Screen after Reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black Screen after Reboot: I recently reformatted windows 10 on my dell latitude 5590, after my company gave me my laptop. Everything seemed to go smoothly, got all drivers updated and personal softwares reinstalled. Ever since I've had ONE issue only and have never experienced before. I've researched...
  10. Reboots after logo then black screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reboots after logo then black screen: My basic specs: CPU - 5960X MOBO: ASUS Rampage V Extreme GPU: GTX 980 I turn my computer on, see the BIOS just fine, it shows the Windows 10 logo, then a black screen. If I move my mouse around, I see the cursor. After nearly 30 seconds (i'm guessing), my computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen corrupt after reboot