Windows 10: Corrupted Files Problem (even after clean install)

Discus and support Corrupted Files Problem (even after clean install) in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello everbody, I recently bought a new pc with windows 10 installed and had some problems concerning windows store updates. I found that I had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Mike21, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Mike21 Win User

Corrupted Files Problem (even after clean install)

Hello everbody,

I recently bought a new pc with windows 10 installed and had some problems concerning windows store updates. I found that I had a lot of corrupted files and as it normally happens the sfc /scannow or dism could not take care of all of them. I made a clean install via usb from the windows media tool and still had corrupted files. Made also via a new isso taken from techcrunch and still found corrupted files impossible to solve.

Used the IMAGE_HEALTH that I found in these forums and my last sfc details just gave me the opencl.dll corrupted file ( as you can see in attachment).

What I would like to ask his:

- How can I solve this respective issue?
    - Even if I solve, is there a chance that after other files will continue to appear corrupted?

Thanks in advance

SFC Details.txt

:)

Mike21, Feb 25, 2016
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Windows 10 driver and system file corruption

How did your system files get corrupted so soon after a clean install? That's your real problem.

BulldogXX, Feb 25, 2016
  3. Can`t get build 10586.3

Well, in my case I had enough space, but it still didn`t install even after cleaning up corrupted update files.

Try creating an installation media via Media Creation Tool and updating the system with it. Don`t forget to backup your files Corrupted Files Problem (even after clean install) :)

Дмитрий Козловский, Feb 25, 2016
  4. Mike21 Win User

I already checked and my it's status is ok.
    Read somewhere that this corrupted file is related to Nvidia Graphic Cards. I made a clean install of my drivers and installed the newest ones, however sfc details continue to show opencl.dll from the store as corrupted (and the only one)

Mike21, Feb 25, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    Whenever you install new drivers for your GPU, the opencl.dll is being replaced by the one of Nvidia.
    But unless you want to get rid of this corruption, this isn't something to worry about as this has no impact on stability, performance and other stuff.
    If you want to get rid of this, run restorehealth and SFC again and do not update your Nvidia drivers.
    If there are problems with RestoreHealth, please follow step 6 or 7 (depending on the file you have from the download) from the tutorial DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image - Tutorial [/quote]

axe0, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Corrupted Files Problem (even after clean install) - Similar Threads - Corrupted Files Problem

2. SrtTrial.txt error even after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SrtTrial.txt error even after clean install: Yesterday I did a startup troubleshoot because my pc took over 4 mins to boot then i got Error Automatic Startup Repair couldn’t repair your PCLog file: "C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt"then i searched it online hoping to find some solutionsdid system...
  3. BSODs and corrupt files even after clean installing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs and corrupt files even after clean installing: I have an HP 255 G7 laptop which I bought in September 2019. At some point in early spring, more often than not when I turn it on the spinning wheel animation freezes and then it either throws a BSOD with the error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and then reboots successfully into...
  4. BSOD even after clean install of Windows

BSOD even after clean install of Windows: Hi guys, I've been having BSODs randomly throughout the day for the past 2 weeks, did all kinds of debugging trying to address it with no luck. Just did a fresh install last night and ran windows memtest with no error overnight but this morning I got 2 more BSOD. System...
  5. BSOD persists even after a clean install

BSOD persists even after a clean install: The last few days I found my Windows 10 encountering BSOD, with a few other minor problems I was having, I just decided to do a fresh install. Even during the setup process and ever since the the blue screen still continues. For the sake of it, I have some driver updates and...
  6. Corrupted files present even after full re install. Is it a problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Corrupted files present even after full re install. Is it a problem?: So I had a malware problem I am not even sure if its malware so help me with this that happened before which led me to do a complete re install of Windows 10 just to be safe. Basically my antivirus Kaspersky disappeared when I opened my computer one day and also there were...
  7. Blue Screen Even After Clean Installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen Even After Clean Installation: Hello, I have an old lenevo pc. It's Lenovo Z51 with i7 5th gen and AMD R9 GPU with 1tb SSHD. Yesterday my laptop suddenly crashed, I was not even using it, it was just on desktop, I got the blue screen with your pc ran into some problems screen. So I decided to clean...
  8. Random BSODs even after clean install

Random BSODs even after clean install: Hello all! I am facing a serious issue with my main desktop computer at the moment. About 4 hours ago, I tried to run a new updated game, but it was unable to start. I then proceeded to update my graphics drivers NVIDIA Dedicated GPU, and I got presented with a BSOD. I do...
  9. System file corruption on clean install

System file corruption on clean install: Win10 Pro 1903 Build 18362.267 Here is a guide I have followed and didn't help; https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10164/fix-windows-update-errors I ended up creating a bootable usb with MediaCreationTool1903, deleting all partitions and doing a fresh install. After...
  10. SFC detecting corruption after Clean install?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC detecting corruption after Clean install?: Hi, I performed a clean install recently and noticed that after I installed drivers I got a sfc corruption when testing my integrity, So I reinstalled windows again and disabled automatic drivers and tested, at first I passed the sfc test, however once I installed the NVidia...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. corrupted files after clean install

2. corrupted files even after fresh install