Windows 10: Corrupted Font?

Discus and support Corrupted Font? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; From Google searches I have found what seems to be the solution for this problem for Windows 8 and 8.1 but not 10 It appears to me the new system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wjbodin3, Aug 2, 2015.

1. wjbodin3 Win User

Corrupted Font?

From Google searches I have found what seems to be the solution for this problem for Windows 8 and 8.1 but not 10
    It appears to me the new system font(s) that are used for various icons used are not functioning. Most obvious is when the store is open and when I expect to see an arrow to slide a selection to the side I get a vertical rectangle (see attached photo)
    )
    Corrupted Font? [​IMG]

:)

wjbodin3, Aug 2, 2015
  2. timkamat Win User

c7 memory corrupted and message corrupted

Try reinstalling the firmware. That should solve your problem.But the items you lost wont be got back.

timkamat, Aug 2, 2015
  3. c7 memory corrupted and message corrupted

hi ,, ive been using my c7 for 3 years and i change my sim almost 3times,but this time when i buy a sim,the staff where i buy is the one who insert the sim,then i dont know what they do when i open my phone to send photo i realy shock all my photo was gone,the
    photo i captured and those my freind send me from whatsap,its all gone,and i cant save my captured photo now in built in memory,its shown that its corrupted including me message i cant open the conversation just 3 messages come then shown dellete some messages
    to start the conversation pls i need help how to solve anr recover all my photo.thaks a lot

dianahkhur83, Aug 2, 2015
  4. wjbodin3 Win User

Corrupted Font?

Windows must have updated something on its own these icons now are correct.

wjbodin3, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Corrupted Font?

1. Corrupted Font? - Similar Threads - Corrupted Font

2. Corrupted Fonts

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted Fonts: Hello everybody, I was hoping someone might have some idea as to what the heck is going on with my fonts. They are continually shapeshifting with pieces of the font randomly dissapearing and then rebuilding. I have a screenshot but it will be interesting to see how this post...
  3. Corrupted fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Corrupted fonts: Since the last update on Windows 10 (March 2019) my fonts are corrupt. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-fonts/907c30a6-05c7-408d-b274-39350f2975b3
  4. fonts missing pr corrupt after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fonts missing pr corrupt after windows 10 upgrade: I am now missing fonts or they are corrupt after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 7. My adobe elements no longer works properly due to the missing fonts and my taxcut program is also missing fonts and numbers....
  5. Fonts missing or corrupt after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fonts missing or corrupt after upgrading to windows 10: Several of my programs are now missing fonts or are corrupted since upgrading to windows 10. Photoshop elements and my tax programs are not longer working properly since the upgrade to windows 10. I am lost...
  6. Arial font emoji(s) became corrupted in 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Arial font emoji(s) became corrupted in 1809: Hello! I was coding in PureBasic and all my projects use the Arial font and some emojis. A few days ago I had Windows 10 1803 and the emoji ★ appeared okay in my project. Yesterday there was the upgrade for 1809 and now the emoji appears as a square (corrupted). I...
  7. Windows 10 fonts corrupt by an Asian font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 fonts corrupt by an Asian font: Hi, an Asian font is being used for some of my system-wide font settings. This is mostly visible in some apps that probably initiate a standard Windows font, but Windows returs that Asian font instead. Three screenshot examples are attached: VLC, iCloud and iTunes. This...
  8. Can't install font, it claims corrupted in windows 10 but ok in mac

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install font, it claims corrupted in windows 10 but ok in mac: I've got Indesign packaged files with their fonts from a client. As I usualy use Mac I double clucked on helvetica font file to start instalation. Option that came up was 'open with' so I chose Illustrator and Indesign as I was planing to use it there. So now the font files...
  9. Latest Windows 10 Update corrupts Ariel Narrow Font

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest Windows 10 Update corrupts Ariel Narrow Font: After thelast update (2017-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 forx64-based Systems (KB4025342)) I had an Excel spread sheet that was no longerable to display properly. I was able to determine that the Ariel Narrow Fontthat was used was causing the problem. The...
  10. How to find a corrupt font - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to find a corrupt font - Windows 10: Hi, is there a way to find a corrupt font file? And, anyone know where I can find a download of all fonts that Windows 10 (USA) ships with? Thanks! 66604