Windows 10: Corrupted Font?

Discus and support Corrupted Font? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; From Google searches I have found what seems to be the solution for this problem for Windows 8 and 8.1 but not 10 It appears to me the new system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wjbodin3, Aug 2, 2015.

1. wjbodin3 Win User

Corrupted Font?

From Google searches I have found what seems to be the solution for this problem for Windows 8 and 8.1 but not 10
    It appears to me the new system font(s) that are used for various icons used are not functioning. Most obvious is when the store is open and when I expect to see an arrow to slide a selection to the side I get a vertical rectangle (see attached photo)
    )
    Corrupted Font? [​IMG]

:)

wjbodin3, Aug 2, 2015
  2. timkamat Win User

c7 memory corrupted and message corrupted

Try reinstalling the firmware. That should solve your problem.But the items you lost wont be got back.

timkamat, Aug 2, 2015
  3. c7 memory corrupted and message corrupted

hi ,, ive been using my c7 for 3 years and i change my sim almost 3times,but this time when i buy a sim,the staff where i buy is the one who insert the sim,then i dont know what they do when i open my phone to send photo i realy shock all my photo was gone,the
    photo i captured and those my freind send me from whatsap,its all gone,and i cant save my captured photo now in built in memory,its shown that its corrupted including me message i cant open the conversation just 3 messages come then shown dellete some messages
    to start the conversation pls i need help how to solve anr recover all my photo.thaks a lot

dianahkhur83, Aug 2, 2015
  4. wjbodin3 Win User

Corrupted Font?

Windows must have updated something on its own these icons now are correct.

wjbodin3, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Corrupted Font?

1. Corrupted Font? - Similar Threads - Corrupted Font

2. Segoe UI Symbol Font is corrupt and I cannot fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Segoe UI Symbol Font is corrupt and I cannot fix it: Hi, I recently tried to change the default font of windows a few days ago. I changed the font but noticed that most symbols no longer show correctly. After running the sfc scan it claims to have fixed the problem but nothing has changed. I tried finding some way to reinstall...
  3. Segoe UI Symbol Font is corrupt and I cannot fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Segoe UI Symbol Font is corrupt and I cannot fix it: Hi, I recently tried to change the default font of windows a few days ago. I changed the font but noticed that most symbols no longer show correctly. After running the sfc scan it claims to have fixed the problem but nothing has changed. I tried finding some way to reinstall...
  4. Segoe UI Symbol Font is corrupt and I cannot fix it

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. SystemParametersInfoForDpi will corrupt the window title font on rescaling.

SystemParametersInfoForDpi will corrupt the window title font on rescaling.: There is a simple console application, created from default Visual Studio template. At startup, the following code is added:NONCLIENTMETRICSW ncInfo{};ncInfo.cbSize = sizeofncInfo;SystemParametersInfoForDpiSPI_GETNONCLIENTMETRICS, sizeofncInfo, &ncInfo, 0, 72;When this...
  6. SystemParametersInfoForDpi will corrupt the window title font on rescaling.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SystemParametersInfoForDpi will corrupt the window title font on rescaling.: There is a simple console application, created from default Visual Studio template. At startup, the following code is added:NONCLIENTMETRICSW ncInfo{};ncInfo.cbSize = sizeofncInfo;SystemParametersInfoForDpiSPI_GETNONCLIENTMETRICS, sizeofncInfo, &ncInfo, 0, 72;When this...
  7. SystemParametersInfoForDpi will corrupt the window title font on rescaling.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Segoe UI Fluent Icons and/or segmdl2 font files are broken/corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Segoe UI Fluent Icons and/or segmdl2 font files are broken/corrupted: So, on Windows 10, I replaced some of the fonts to get the new fluent icons:However, after I recently upgraded to Windows 11, I've noticed a lot of icons started showing as blank squares:Task Manager buttonsDo Not Disturb icon on notification panel and notification panelTo...
  9. Segoe UI Fluent Icons and/or segmdl2 font files are broken/corrupted

Segoe UI Fluent Icons and/or segmdl2 font files are broken/corrupted: So, on Windows 10, I replaced some of the fonts to get the new fluent icons:However, after I recently upgraded to Windows 11, I've noticed a lot of icons started showing as blank squares:Task Manager buttonsDo Not Disturb icon on notification panel and notification panelTo...
  10. Corrupted Font Preventing Search, Store, and Xbox From Working

in Cortana
    Corrupted Font Preventing Search, Store, and Xbox From Working: A few months ago I installed a font pack for editing a photoshop template. Afterwards my start menu search bar stopped working but that's not all. Windows store, the task bar weather, Xbox app, and a check printing program stopped working correctly. Even the font on some...