Windows 10: Corruption on downloads

Discus and support Corruption on downloads in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So I'm going to start off by saying that I looked all over the internet for solutions but to no avail, Everything people say to do like turning of... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by LeftBehind, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Corruption on downloads

So I'm going to start off by saying that I looked all over the internet for solutions but to no avail, Everything people say to do like turning of Firewall (For some reason?) does not work. And here I am, having to post a forum post about it. So what the problem is that when I download something (Take note that my internet is horrendous right now) it goes at about 10 - 14 kilobytes a second but at a completely random point in the downloading process it "instantly" downloads, when I open the file up it has an error that I can't remember the error code for at the moment. So than that's when I went and got a file corruption tool. I used it and it says that it has been repaired but when I tried to open it, it says "Windows could not complete the extraction, the destination file could not be created" so I looked up the error code and it told me to move the file out of the "bad spot of the hard drive", I do this and it gives me another error! The error code for this one was "Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error" I look this one up and it and it only tells me this happens after I upgrade from Windows 98 Second edition! The oldest version I used was Windows XP and the oldest one I used on this PC was Windows 7! So here I am, stopped dead in my tracks and now looking for help on the windows 10 forums.

:)

LeftBehind, Aug 3, 2016
  2. Puigchild Win User

download corrupt

Hi tetesa,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums!

First remove the corrupted album. If you are unsure how to do this, please see

here
    for instructions. After this, go to Nokia Music on your Lumia 710 and re-download the album.

You should be able to download the album three times by default. But, if the download keeps on getting corrupted or any other problems arise, please contact your local
    Nokia Care line as they are able to view your account and help with purchases.

Hope this helps,

Puigchild, Aug 3, 2016
  3. tetesa Win User
    download corrupt

HI,

Bought an album with 34 tracks, a few days ago, on Nokia music with a 710, and only one track play properly. Tried to download again but looks like its not possible. Already bought a couple of albums and this never happened. Someone can help? Thanks!

tetesa, Aug 3, 2016
Thema:

Corruption on downloads

1. Corruption on downloads - Similar Threads - Corruption downloads

2. How do I delete or remove a corrupted game download from the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete or remove a corrupted game download from the Microsoft store?: I was downloading the Phoenix Wright: ace attorney trilogy game from the microsoft store and accidentally restarted my pc during the download, now it is corrupted and I cannot retry the download so how do I delete the corrupted download from the store to try and download it...
  3. How do I delete or remove a corrupted game download from the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete or remove a corrupted game download from the Microsoft store?: I was downloading the Phoenix Wright: ace attorney trilogy game from the microsoft store and accidentally restarted my pc during the download, now it is corrupted and I cannot retry the download so how do I delete the corrupted download from the store to try and download it...
  4. how can i download a current msconfig file for windows 10 it is corrupt?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can i download a current msconfig file for windows 10 it is corrupt?: How can I download the windows 10 version of msconfig and install it. my file is corrupted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-download-a-current-msconfig-file-for/8d9ba949-4177-4feb-8546-08245f8ae7f7
  5. how can i download a current msconfig file for windows 10 it is corrupt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i download a current msconfig file for windows 10 it is corrupt?: How can I download the windows 10 version of msconfig and install it. my file is corrupted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-download-a-current-msconfig-file-for/8d9ba949-4177-4feb-8546-08245f8ae7f7
  6. how can i download a current msconfig file for windows 10 it is corrupt?

7. some game files are corrupted after i download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    some game files are corrupted after i download: after i upgraded from windows 10 32bit to 64bit i got problem when i download a game using idmafter the download finish when i extract the files of the game i get a message error for a corrupted file or more for tthe game before upgrading to 64 bit i wasnt getting any error...
  8. some game files are corrupted after i download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some game files are corrupted after i download: after i upgraded from windows 10 32bit to 64bit i got problem when i download a game using idmafter the download finish when i extract the files of the game i get a message error for a corrupted file or more for tthe game before upgrading to 64 bit i wasnt getting any error...
  9. some game files are corrupted after i download

10. Looking for a Corrupted File Fix Software, System Reset, Downloadable Application, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for a Corrupted File Fix Software, System Reset, Downloadable Application, etc.: Late last week I had accidentally deleted 2000 .mp4 files. These files have been recovered via WonderShare Recoverit. All files have been "corrupted"This is the error when attempting to open each file. I am posting to look for any form of a .mp4 repair tool/application. This...