Windows 10: Corruption on downloads

Discus and support Corruption on downloads in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So I'm going to start off by saying that I looked all over the internet for solutions but to no avail, Everything people say to do like turning of... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by LeftBehind, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Corruption on downloads

So I'm going to start off by saying that I looked all over the internet for solutions but to no avail, Everything people say to do like turning of Firewall (For some reason?) does not work. And here I am, having to post a forum post about it. So what the problem is that when I download something (Take note that my internet is horrendous right now) it goes at about 10 - 14 kilobytes a second but at a completely random point in the downloading process it "instantly" downloads, when I open the file up it has an error that I can't remember the error code for at the moment. So than that's when I went and got a file corruption tool. I used it and it says that it has been repaired but when I tried to open it, it says "Windows could not complete the extraction, the destination file could not be created" so I looked up the error code and it told me to move the file out of the "bad spot of the hard drive", I do this and it gives me another error! The error code for this one was "Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error" I look this one up and it and it only tells me this happens after I upgrade from Windows 98 Second edition! The oldest version I used was Windows XP and the oldest one I used on this PC was Windows 7! So here I am, stopped dead in my tracks and now looking for help on the windows 10 forums.

:)

LeftBehind, Aug 3, 2016
  2. Puigchild Win User

download corrupt

Hi tetesa,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums!

First remove the corrupted album. If you are unsure how to do this, please see

here
    for instructions. After this, go to Nokia Music on your Lumia 710 and re-download the album.

You should be able to download the album three times by default. But, if the download keeps on getting corrupted or any other problems arise, please contact your local
    Nokia Care line as they are able to view your account and help with purchases.

Hope this helps,

Puigchild, Aug 3, 2016
  3. tetesa Win User
    download corrupt

HI,

Bought an album with 34 tracks, a few days ago, on Nokia music with a 710, and only one track play properly. Tried to download again but looks like its not possible. Already bought a couple of albums and this never happened. Someone can help? Thanks!

tetesa, Aug 3, 2016
Thema:

Corruption on downloads

1. Corruption on downloads - Similar Threads - Corruption downloads

2. Every download is corrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every download is corrupted: Everytime I try to install something there is always an error or it says the installation was corrupt. I reset the pc and reinstalled everything but the error still occurs. I checked to see if there was something was wrong with the HD and ram but there were no problems....
  3. Keep getting a pop up saying my Windows is corrupted and wanted me to download a clean up...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting a pop up saying my Windows is corrupted and wanted me to download a clean up...: This is the pop up screen while using Windows edge looking at msn.com. Just unreal! Is it virus or pop up ad.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-a-pop-up-saying-my-windows-is/fb2a247d-8161-405f-bf4b-62efb7563be8
  4. How do I delete a corrupt in-progress download from the windows store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete a corrupt in-progress download from the windows store?: My forza 7 download has been stuck around 68GB and it keeps stopping because the files are corrupt and I need a clean install. When I click the X it just stops and and when I hit install it just resumes from the 68GB and fails again because it doesnt delete the already...
  5. Fortnite Corrupt Download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Corrupt Download.: I recently had an issue with my mic on Fortnite, so I figured I would look into solutions. Long story short, I ended up just deciding to completely wipe my computer and start over with just Windows and my drivers. In doing this, I also upgraded to Windows 10. I have a lot of...
  6. Installing Windows 10 from Microsoft download USB, keeps say there is a corrupt install file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 from Microsoft download USB, keeps say there is a corrupt install file: Used multiple methods of re-install of windows, after update stopped computer from boot up. Could not repair, went to clean install. Keep getting this message, even with using ISO, and USB, download from Microsoft. Is there a solution?...
  7. updates not downloading, corrupt database

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    updates not downloading, corrupt database: tried over and over to fix corrupt, update database. troubleshooter fixes it and later it's not fixed. Troubleshooter say you have updates, but when checking for any updates , it says you are up to date. how can the database be fixed completely through the system or is there...
  8. Downloads error "the signature of this program is corrupt or invalid"

in Browsers and Email
    Downloads error "the signature of this program is corrupt or invalid": Hi, everything was working fine until today. Now, every download I attempt on Microsoft Edge comes up with the message "the signature of this program is corrupt or invalid". I haven't made any changes to my PC, or installed any new software, and I cannot find any solutions...
  9. Windows 10 Mail App Corrupted--Not Downloading Email

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App Corrupted--Not Downloading Email: Hi All Think Corrupted Windows 10 Mail app, isn't downloading any mail that I can see, kept saying 1 is unread, but don't see any in the list now, after app reset, didn't help any. Western Digital SSD, Chkdsk should be fine I think, but will run it soon, Sfc/scannow show...
  10. Windows 10 Corrupts Anything I Download From The Internet

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Corrupts Anything I Download From The Internet: For the past three days I have been unable to download anything from the internet. Whenever I download an exe file, it always ends up saying that the signature is corrupt or invalid (microsoft edge). Zip files downloaded too refuse to be unzipped. Using 7Zip, I get the data...