Windows 10: Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard strafe issue!

Discus and support Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard strafe issue! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, so I bought a K70 today after using a Logitech G13 for so long I felt a upgrade was needed, anyway the issue I'm facing is a weird one and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by anthrax2471, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard strafe issue!

Hi guys, so I bought a K70 today after using a Logitech G13 for so long I felt a upgrade was needed, anyway the issue I'm facing is a weird one and please bare with me while I try and describe it lol.

So I play FPS mainly and say for example I hold shift (run) W (Forward) and hold the D button (strafe right) and press the A button (strafe left) I automatically get pulled to the left until I lose the A button, BUT if I do the opposite and hold Shit, W and A and press the D button to strafe to the right, nothing happens I just continue getting pulled to the left, it's like the A button has the priority over the D.

Sorry for the confusion any input would be appreciated.

:)

anthrax2471, Jun 21, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Corsair Announces STRAFE Mechanical Keyboard

Corsair Gaming, a division of PC gaming hardware leader Corsair, today announced the addition of the STRAFE mechanical gaming keyboard to Corsair's award-winning line of PC gaming accessories. By bringing the unmatched lighting customization and Cherry MX switches found in Corsair's RGB keyboards to STRAFE, Corsair has created the most advanced mono-backlit mechanical gaming keyboard available. Sporting a sleek new industrial design, STRAFE will be widely available in late June at an MSRP of $109.99.

The STRAFE mechanical gaming keyboard's brilliant red backlighting can be customized to a virtually unlimited number of lighting configurations and effects. Each key can be programmed with automated macros using CUE (Corsair Utility Engine) software. Users can choose from six unique lighting effects or craft their own custom profiles and share them on Corsair Gaming.

Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard strafe issue! 21a_thm.jpg

Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard strafe issue! 21b_thm.jpg

Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard strafe issue! 21c_thm.jpg

Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard strafe issue! 21d_thm.jpg

Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard strafe issue! 21e_thm.jpg

"As a former pro gamer, I know firsthand that performance and customization matters. STRAFE, like all Corsair mechanical keyboards, features the world-leading Cherry MX gaming keys to deliver the ultimate performance and confidence when in battle," said Jason Christian, product manager at Corsair. "Combined with the virtually unlimited advanced lighting and macro customization of our CUE software, STRAFE is the definitive choice for gamers dedicated to improving their game."

STRAFE Features:
    • German-made Cherry MX red switches with gold contacts for fast, precise key presses
    • Fully programmable brilliant red LED backlighting for unrivaled personalization
    • USB pass-through port for easy connections
    • Textured and contoured FPS/MOBA keycaps
    • 100% anti-ghosting technology with 104-key rollover
    • Enhanced, easy-access multimedia controls
    • $109.99 MSRP
    STRAFE has a suggested retail price of $109.99 in the US and will be available in June from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. It is backed with a limited 2-year warranty and Corsair customer service and technical support.

btarunr, Jun 21, 2018
  3. Corsair Strafe Gaming Keyboard

Corsair's newest mechanical keyboard is dubbed the Strafe and features per-key back lighting, among other tricks. It is equipped with Cherry MX-switches and is supported by the Corsair CUE driver suite. At US$109, this is one feature-packed keyboard for the price.

Show full review

Frederik S, Jun 21, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard strafe issue!

Corsair Announces Vengeance K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Corsair, a worldwide designer of high-performance PC gaming peripherals, today announced the Vengeance K70 fully mechanical gaming keyboard. The new Vengeance K70 gaming keyboard is built on a rugged, brushed, aluminum chassis and features highly responsive Cherry MX Red mechanical switches under every key. The high performance switches combined with the keyboard's 100% anti-ghosted matrix, 20-key rollover and 1000Hz reporting rate provide fast, accurate input for gaming.

The Vengeance K70 gaming keyboards are available in two color schemes: silver aluminum with blue backlighting, and anodized black with deep red backlighting. Overall backlighting can be adjusted to four levels of intensity and each key is individually backlit, enabling the lighting for each key to be independently enabled or disabled. The key-by-key lighting customization allows users to highlight just the keys they need to emphasize and then save the setting directly to the K70's onboard memory. In addition, the Vengeance K70 comes with alternate colored, contoured keycaps for the WASD and 1-6 keycaps to allow additional customization.

Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard strafe issue! 1c_thm.jpg

Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard strafe issue! 1a_thm.jpg

Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard strafe issue! 1b_thm.jpg

Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard strafe issue! 1d_thm.jpg

Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard strafe issue! 1e_thm.jpg

"When we launched the Vengeance K60, customers loved the look and quality, but some wanted a backlit version," said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager of the Peripherals Business Unit at Corsair. "In typical Corsair fashion, we over-delivered and created Vengeance K70 with key-by-key backlighting, mechanical switches on every key, and two color schemes."

The Vengeance K70 also features dedicated multimedia controls to allow users to play, stop, pause, skip tracks and adjust volume. An extra USB connector is provided for attaching to USB devices such as a Vengeance gaming mouse or headset. A removeable soft-touch wrist rest provides comfort for long gaming or typing sessions.

The Vengeance K70 keyboard will make its public debut at Corsair's booth at PAX East in Boston from March 22-24. Corsair is located in booth 1062.

Pricing and Availability
    The Corsair Vengeance K70 will be available in April at suggested price of $129.99. For more information, visit the product page.

btarunr, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard strafe issue!

1. Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard strafe issue! - Similar Threads - Corsair K70 Mechanical

2. Keyboard Fortrek Spider Black is Mechanical, semi mechanical or membrane?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Fortrek Spider Black is Mechanical, semi mechanical or membrane?: I dont know if i ask here or not and also im brazilian so english is not that good. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-fortrek-spider-black-is-mechanical-semi/f2f8be54-fe75-41f7-be73-843952ff6f8f
  3. My Mechanical Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Mechanical Keyboard: Hello I seem to have been having trouble using my mechanical keyboard Ducky one 2 mini for the longest. I have tried everything. I have tried looking for the drivers online to update them couldnt find them. I'm stuck at a point where I know it isnt broken but I cant get...
  4. My Mechanical Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Mechanical Keyboard: Hello I seem to have been having trouble using my mechanical keyboard Ducky one 2 mini for the longest. I have tried everything. I have tried looking for the drivers online to update them couldnt find them. I'm stuck at a point where I know it isnt broken but I cant get...
  5. My Mechanical Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Corsair keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corsair keyboard not working: Hi it's me Gifford. I just wanted to ask how to make my keyboard work again. I just updated my os to windows 11 and bought a new Corsair keyboard for gaming. I tried to use the kyebaord but it only lit up , it says installing drivers but keyboard won't work, I try inserting...
  7. Corsair keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corsair keyboard not working: Hi it's me Gifford. I just wanted to ask how to make my keyboard work again. I just updated my os to windows 11 and bought a new Corsair keyboard for gaming. I tried to use the kyebaord but it only lit up , it says installing drivers but keyboard won't work, I try inserting...
  8. Corsair K70 LUX Gaming Keyboard Issues with Windows10 v1909

Corsair K70 LUX Gaming Keyboard Issues with Windows10 v1909: Greetings community members, I have just performed a clean install of W10 v1909 and now my keyboard numlock will not enable as before with W10 v1903. I made certain that my keyboard registry entry has the numlock enabled at boot-up, and I have the same keyboard driver...
  9. Laptop not detecting mechanical keyboard

Laptop not detecting mechanical keyboard: So yesterday I bought a Redragon K552-R and it came in today, when I plugged it in my laptop didnt detect it. I tried everything. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-not-detecting-mechanical-keyboard/413438da-a64e-4536-93d2-823cae9190de
  10. corsair K70 Rgb fails to work, forcing constant repair of installation

corsair K70 Rgb fails to work, forcing constant repair of installation: I purchased a new Corsair K70 RGB keyboard to replace my old Model M IBM keyboard when it stopped working on my Ryzen 7/Crosshair VI Hero system. Since that time it remains stuck on red LED, unless each time I restart the computer I do a "repair" on the software. My system...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. strafe corsair line numbers fails

2. corsair strafe keyboard keys not working tested on another working machine and it put problem onto that machine as well

3. k70 hyphen key issue

4. corsair strafe mechanical keyboard drivers,
  5. what does the windows key do on strafe corsair keyboard,
  6. why is my corsair strafe mechanical shutting down my computer,
  7. one corsair k70 keyboard in device manager is 4 keyboards where there is only one,
  8. problems installing corsair k70 rgb keyboard 64bit drivers for windows 10