Windows 10: Corsair Void Headset - No MIC Audio

Discus and support Corsair Void Headset - No MIC Audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Oooh Cool. Thanks for the link. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gurn Blanston, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Corsair Void Headset - No MIC Audio

Oooh Cool. Thanks for the link.

Gurn Blanston, Apr 5, 2018

2. I have a Corsair VOID USB gaming headset and for some reason since switching to Windows 10, I can't get the MIC to work. I can hear fine, but can't talk. It worked fine on Windows 7, and works fine on another computer.

I have the latest drivers and control software installed from Corsair, and if I really fiddle with it I am able to get the MIC audio to work in my DAW (Ableton Live 10 sound recording software), but it won't work anywhere else like Skype, which is really where I need it.

Any suggestions?

:)

Gurn Blanston, Apr 10, 2018
  3. Corsair VOID Gaming Headset Not Connecting

I have the same problem and you suggested fix does not work.

Mickey1945, Apr 10, 2018
  4. Corsair Void Headset - No MIC Audio

Corsair VOID Gaming Headset Not Connecting

Having same problem. I did send a file via the troubleshooter reporting. I love these headphones. But only when they work.

Jixternaut, Apr 10, 2018
  5. fireberd Win User
    Try a "refresh" and see if that helps. Plug the unit in, then go to the Device Manager and uninstall it in the Device Manager. Disconnect the headset and then restart the PC. After Windows has started, plug in and Windows should reinstall it. This fixes a lot of flakey problems and if lucky will fix yours.

BTW, I use Cakewalk Sonar and Studio One 3 Pro.

fireberd, Apr 10, 2018
  6. Thanks for the suggestion, fireberd. Unfortunately that didn't work. However, I can now see a faint mic level in the Sound Control Panel when I look at Recording Devices. That leads me to believe that the mic is working, but it still won't work with Skype.

As an aside, I thought about Cakewalk, but my first copy of Ableton was free with my new amp. I tried it and loved it, and bought the 16 track version. It's working out great for me. Cakewalk is probably a lot more powerful, but it's a little more pricey for an entry level copy. Might be worth graduating at some point, however. *Smile

Gurn Blanston, Apr 13, 2018
  7. fireberd Win User
    Cakewalk is now free. BandLab purchased it and is now offering it for free. The "Cakewalk by BandLab" version is essentially identical to Sonar Platinum. You have to register with BandLab and download the BandLab "Assistant" and then you can download the program. Two of the main Sonar Programmers have been hired by BandLab. Sonar was discontinued by Gibson abruptly in November and we were left to believe it was "all over" for Sonar. Many of us, me included, purchased other DAW's (I bought Studio One 3 Pro) but still really prefer Cakewalk/Sonar.

https://www.bandlab.com/download/assistant/windows

fireberd, Apr 13, 2018
Thema:

Corsair Void Headset - No MIC Audio

1. Corsair Void Headset - No MIC Audio - Similar Threads - Corsair Void Headset

2. Headset is used in parallel as audio and mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset is used in parallel as audio and mic: I updated my drivers lately and started to get problems with my earphones.So I have been using Airpods Pro 2 for some time and it worked perfectly. Best possible audio, and usage of microphone in calls without any workarounds. After updating it appeared, that It slowly...
  3. Bluetooth Headset Audio and Mic Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset Audio and Mic Issue: I bought a bluetooth headphone MPOW X 4.0 and when I connected it to my Dell Computer, in the sound tab, I viewed two audios stereo and hands free when I chose stereo no sound was coming through the headphone and the mic was not working. And when I chose hands free audio, the...
  4. Wireless headset audio + mic problem

Wireless headset audio + mic problem: Hi, i have a Sony WH-CH500 headset and i got a little problem there. I hear the sound very well when i'm not using the headset's mic, but when i enter in a discord channel the audio freeze and just the microphone is working, but the audio is still working as you can see in...
  5. Wireless headset audio + mic problem

Wireless headset audio + mic problem: <p class="contentStandard"><span style="font-face:Roboto, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Hi, i have a Sony WH-CH500 headset and i got a little problem...
  6. Corsair Headset Microphone Issue

Corsair Headset Microphone Issue: Hiya, I just received a brand new Corsair Headset HS35 and the microphone is undetected by Windows 10 no matter what I do. I re-installed my Realtek sound drivers - didn't help. Updated Windows 10 - didn't help. Made sure that the access to microphone is enabled for all apps...
  7. Laptop not splitting headset mic & audio?

Laptop not splitting headset mic & audio?: Hi Simple version. When i plug in my headset to my laptop windows10 is not splitting it into one output and one input. I fixed this years back by setting the popup box 'whats plugged in' from headphone to headset. Then it split the audio and mic. However i had to reinstall...
  8. Corsair Void microphone not detected in sound control panel

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Corsair Void microphone not detected in sound control panel: My microphone on my corsair void isnt being detected in the sound control panel, and all other fixes say to enable it, but its not there. It's a headphone jack, not usb. Is this causing a problem? It's annoying as all sound is coming into my headphones but when i speak its...
  9. Headset Corsair Void Pro Surround

Headset Corsair Void Pro Surround: I recently bought a new pc and installed windows 10. My old pc has windows 7 and then i didn't had any problems with my headset. But with windows 10 the mic quality is sooooo bad can anyone help me with that ? I also use the Corsair iCue software but that doesn't help...
  10. Corsair VOID stereo 3.5 jacks. wont register

Corsair VOID stereo 3.5 jacks. wont register: recently got a laptop. installed windows 10. headphones don't work when plugged in, still plays out of main speakers. installed corsair utility engine. headphones don't get recognized - comes up specifically "no device installed". tried some extra drivers. tried unplugging...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wired void pro mic not working

2. hs35 stereo gaming headset mic not working

3. corsair headset will only be a mic or speaker

4. void pro stereo mic not working,
  5. corsair void pro wired no mic input,
  6. corsair hs35 stereo gaming headset mic not working windows 10,
  7. hs35 headset mic not working,
  8. void pro 3.5mm jack headset mic isnt working,
  9. void pro stereo,
  10. mic not working on void pro 3.5 cable,
  11. cosiar void pro stereo headset mic isnt working,