Windows 10: Cortana as productivity assistant instead of personal assistant

Discus and support Cortana as productivity assistant instead of personal assistant in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft's own digital assistant Cortana is a very curious case in 2018. It's a feature (service?) that appears to be alive and kicking internally,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Cortana as productivity assistant instead of personal assistant

Read more: The future of Cortana is all about helping you work better on Windows 10 and beyond | Windows Central

:)

Brink, Jun 1, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Read more: The future of Cortana is all about helping you work better on Windows 10 and beyond | Windows Central

Brink, Jun 25, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Cortana Expands Role of Digital Personal Assistant: Coming to Xbox One

Source: Cortana Expands the Role of the Digital Personal Assistant by Coming to Xbox One

Brink, Jun 25, 2018
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant asking for product key

So make sure that you are attempting to upgrade to the Home Single Language Edition. The "about" system settings screen will tell you if it is 32-bits or 64-bits (operating system):

Cortana as productivity assistant instead of personal assistant [​IMG]

Using the media creation tool, you want the matching 32-bit or 64-bit Single Language Edition:

From the Windows 10 ISO download site, it's just listed as Single Language Edition:

Doing an upgrade to the correct edition Anniversary Update should not ask for a product key.

NavyLCDR, Jun 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Cortana as productivity assistant instead of personal assistant - Similar Threads - Cortana productivity assistant

2. Quick Assist keep connecting after clicked Assist another person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist keep connecting after clicked Assist another person: Already retried Repair, Reinstall. Just happened today after a force version upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-assist-keep-connecting-after-clicked-assist/1b82f4dc-12ba-4ea1-8791-3ac6c54d2739
  3. Quick Assist keep connecting after clicked Assist another person

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Assist keep connecting after clicked Assist another person: Already retried Repair, Reinstall. Just happened today after a force version upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-assist-keep-connecting-after-clicked-assist/1b82f4dc-12ba-4ea1-8791-3ac6c54d2739
  4. Cortana assistance on browser

in Cortana
    Cortana assistance on browser: You know how on mobile phones if you ask the assistant a question they open the browser for you? I am trying to do the same for my windows 10 edge browser. The advanced settings is removed and I cannot find "Have Cortana assist me in Microsoft Edge" settings anymore. Is it no...
  5. how to delete cortana assistant chat

in Cortana
    how to delete cortana assistant chat: Help my cortana is glitched so i need to know how to delete chat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-cortana-assistant-chat/e8b1d97f-8498-4c82-8243-a9a6b4a2986d
  6. Cortana assistant English/Russian

in Cortana
    Cortana assistant English/Russian: When does Cortana will be available for Russia? It has been already 7 years, and there's still no hope from you, that it will appear any time soon. Could you at least, make Cortana English version working on Russian locale or something like that? Cortana declines to work on...
  7. windows "personal" assistant cortana

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows "personal" assistant cortana: [ATTACH] Why is cortana like this? Literally it tries to search on bing for every single question!! https://preview.redd.it/ptejk0o32x561.png?width=405&format=png&auto=webp&s=3ceb6785cf42017eb1ef7c082fe49819a31a8ab3 submitted by /u/jiltedgondolier [link] [comments]...
  8. Need assistance on Windows product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need assistance on Windows product key.: I bought the Laptop in 2017 and window 10 comes with the laptop . When I purchased the laptop it was told that Window license is for lifetime however when i changed the Hard disk post crashed and again re-installed the OS. After sometime I am getting continuous prompt to...
  9. The topic of discussion is for Cortana voice assistant

in Cortana
    The topic of discussion is for Cortana voice assistant: I'm not able to use my Cortana if I explain it briefly so I would say Cortana never responds or hears whatever I speak, so what should be the cause behind....? I just my problem to be fixed can anyone help me with that? Anyone's outta there who can help me with this!...
  10. Focus assist . . . message from Cortana

in Windows 10 Support
    Focus assist . . . message from Cortana: The three choices are: Priority . . . Alarms . . . Off I had Focus assist on Priority, and changed it . . . The message from her still gets through on Alarms Off seems to have fixed it Win Defender scan status appears to get through on "Off", also . . . some info through...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. using cortana as personal assistant instead of google personal assistant

2. How do I use Cortana as a personal assistant