Windows 10: Cortana can't find where to turn it on in settings.

Discus and support Cortana can't find where to turn it on in settings. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Have the mike setup also location but can't seen to get it turned on. 18236 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by digitalcurisity, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Cortana can't find where to turn it on in settings.

Have the mike setup also location but can't seen to get it turned on.

:)

digitalcurisity, Aug 21, 2015

2. Hey Cortana Missing

I previously disabled Cortana some time ago on my PC, i can't remember exactly how i did it but i didn't compleatly delete her, i just turned her off. Now i can't find the Hey Cortana command on my start menu where it should be to turn her back on.

So how do i fix Cortana?

Matthew_Gray04, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Cortana's setting icon is missing

I also have the very same issue and can't find out how to turn Cortana on or get to any of the settings. On my all settings page the Cortana Icon for settings is not even there.

TomTodhunter, Aug 21, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Cortana can't find where to turn it on in settings.

Brink, Aug 21, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cortana can't find where to turn it on in settings.

1. Cortana can't find where to turn it on in settings. - Similar Threads - Cortana can't find

2. Can't turn Cortana on

in Cortana
    Can't turn Cortana on: How can I turn Cortana on in W10 - I get "Sorry but Cortana is not available in English Australia at this time" And no 3 dots https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-cortana-on/623af38d-8c66-4b89-b36a-cdce40d66e4c
  3. Cortana settings...where????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana settings...where????: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/joeyat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2e5xu/cortana_settingswhere/
  4. Where is the Cortana Settings?

Where is the Cortana Settings?: Just updated to Windows 2004. Cortana got a huge overhaul. But I am having trouble finding the settings for Cortana. I searched in PC Settings and got nothing. How can I configure Cortana now? submitted by /u/S0uvik [link] [comments]...
  5. Cortana can't find emails/contacts

Cortana can't find emails/contacts: I say, "Hey Cortana, send an email to *name*" and she says, "Sorry, I couldn't find that person, who is it going to?" I have contacts on the people app, and outlook, so idk what is happening, pls help submitted by /u/georgethememelord [link] [comments]...
  6. Cortana can't find my contacts

Cortana can't find my contacts: I say, "Hey Cortana, send an email to *name*" and she says, "Sorry, I couldn't find that person, who is it going to?" I have contacts on the people app, and outlook, so idk what is happening, pls help submitted by /u/georgethememelord [link] [comments]...
  7. Can't find Cortana

in Cortana
    Can't find Cortana: Hi, I have a Dell win 10 laptop but Cortana is nowhere to be found here. I also have an hp win 10 laptop and there are no such issues there. Please help as soon as possible. Regards, Minahil...
  8. I can't find Cortana

in Cortana
    I can't find Cortana: I can't find Cortana anywhere on my laptop. I can search for Cortana and it'll come up with something from settings but when i click it it only goes back to search on my search cortana isn't there at all. cortana used to be there but i havent used it in ages and now i can't...
  9. where is cortana?

in Cortana
    where is cortana?: I don't see cortana in the taskbar. Where is my cortana? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-cortana/16d3c752-46f1-4a20-a6f9-fc1036d9ef28"
  10. Cortana Can't Find GLAS Thermostat

in Cortana
    Cortana Can't Find GLAS Thermostat: Cortana seems to have lost the ability to control my GLAS thermostat. With nothing changing on my end, commands such as: Set the thermostat to heat or Set the temperature to 74 now result in Cortana replying back "I couldn't find thermostat." or "I couldn't find...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant find cortana settings