Windows 10: Cortana cards / interests

Discus and support Cortana cards / interests in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have been miffed that the interests usually in cortana have been missing since upgrading to 1803. Now I found out they are being moved to action... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Scottyboy99, May 6, 2018.

1. Cortana cards / interests

I have been miffed that the interests usually in cortana have been missing since upgrading to 1803. Now I found out they are being moved to action Center. Except , they are not showing in there. No weather, no news headlines, no traffic like we were used to. Not on any of our pcs or user accounts. A couple colleagues mentioned the same. Are the cards/interests showing for anybody?

:)

Scottyboy99, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Cortana cards / interests

1. Cortana cards / interests - Similar Threads - Cortana cards interests

2. News and Interests Widget - turn off News Card?

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and Interests Widget - turn off News Card?: I'm intrigued by the "News and Interests" widget that's appeared in Windows 10, but I'm looking for help controlling it. It seems I can toggle on/off many of the "cards" - weather, sports, traffic - but not the "news feed". That's the only one I *DONT* want - I'm not...
  3. News & Interests pops up then disappears (also Search and Cortana)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News & Interests pops up then disappears (also Search and Cortana): I have eight win10 machines in my home. They are all up to date, and today "News & Interests" showed up on all eight machines (after rebooting). They all work as expected except my primary laptop, which shows the Icon (or Icon and Text) just fine in the taskbar, but when I...
  4. Cortana - "Thanks for taking an interest!"

in Cortana
    Cortana - "Thanks for taking an interest!": Tried to install Cortana because it didn't come "preinstalled" on my default account. However I opened an another account as an admin, Cortana works there. Windows 10 build: 1909 no update because windows 10 20h2 is unstable...
  5. SD Card Reader won't work but now it does. Interesting solution.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD Card Reader won't work but now it does. Interesting solution.: It functioned a few days ago but now it doesn't. The SD cards are new, they can be read in two other PCs and also in the device (a trail camera) they were formatted on. No Device Manager issues, drivers are all updated, cards were properly ejected, so what could the problem...
  6. Cortana not working - Hi, thanks for taking an interest!

in Cortana
    Cortana not working - Hi, thanks for taking an interest!: Hi, How do I get Cortana to work again in my Surface Pro? The aforementioned is all I get, and I have Google, read and done what is suggested to no avail. Please advise. Thank you! [ATTACH]...
  7. Interesting....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Interesting....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PowerfulQuail9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/doqp5s/interesting/
  8. cortana issue...keeps asking me to choose interests...see attachment..

cortana issue...keeps asking me to choose interests...see attachment..: Cortana keeps asking me to select interests...i already chose them and close that but it keeps coming back and because of it pick up where i left off is only shown when i X the select interests see attachment [img] 115010
  9. Cortana: "Interests aren't available at the moment"

Cortana: "Interests aren't available at the moment": I can search files, but no interest search in Cortana. I'm connected to the internet. I noticed this today after the new cumulative update. Anyone else having this issue? How do I fix it? 62237
  10. Cortana interests aren't showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana interests aren't showing: Well, i upgraded to win 10 then did a clean install. Everything works great, except Cortana's interests. Whenever i click on the taskbar i get "Go ahead and tell me to do something. Interests aren't available at the moment." All the voice commands work great though, i can...