Windows 10: Cortana coming to more devices in 2018 through Devices SDK

Discus and support Cortana coming to more devices in 2018 through Devices SDK in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; 2017 was an exciting and productive year for Cortana — from launching the Harman Kardon Invoke intelligent speaker, releasing our Skills Kit, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Cortana coming to more devices in 2018 through Devices SDK

Source: Cortana coming to more devices in 2018 through Devices SDK and new reference designs - Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Jan 8, 2018

2. How to install CAB file app on Windows Mobile 6?

Mobile Device Cente is not that much simple. I have Lumia 720 and windows 7 on laptop. For Mobile Device Cente, ir is required to install SDK 7.1, upgrade which are more than 1GB. Zune is required. Why Mobile Device Cente is made so much tedious. I am
    not sure even after installing SDK, it will work or not. Some websites shows that SDK requires Visual c++.

AlokAggarwal504, Jan 8, 2018
  3. PLEASE ADD NOTIFICATION CENTER

dev devices are supposed to be pushed new sdk come april....and from the released screen shots....looks like your wish should come true upon wp8.1.

ceroberts75, Jan 8, 2018
Thema:

Cortana coming to more devices in 2018 through Devices SDK

1. Cortana coming to more devices in 2018 through Devices SDK - Similar Threads - Cortana coming more

2. Microsoft Devices -unknown device keeps coming back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Devices -unknown device keeps coming back: I have only 2 Windows devices. There is an additional device I have removed 4 times and it keeps coming back. Support call case was of NO HELP. Case 1057133887Previous case 1057086726 was very helpful but the device continues to come back. Picture attached. The device in the...
  3. Microsoft Devices -unknown device keeps coming back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Devices -unknown device keeps coming back: I have only 2 Windows devices. There is an additional device I have removed 4 times and it keeps coming back. Support call case was of NO HELP. Case 1057133887Previous case 1057086726 was very helpful but the device continues to come back. Picture attached. The device in the...
  4. Device removal coming back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device removal coming back: I gave my microsoft account to my friend to play minecraft but when he was done i changed my password and removed his device, but they didnt log him out even tho i removed his device and changed passwords...
  5. Device removal coming back

Device removal coming back: I gave my microsoft account to my friend to play minecraft but when he was done i changed my password and removed his device, but they didnt log him out even tho i removed his device and changed passwords...
  6. Device removal coming back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Cortana Device set up

in Cortana
    Cortana Device set up: HI I am trying to set up my invoke speaker and after singing in to my account to let invoke connect to my microsoft account i getting error message I am having trouble connecting to this service...
  8. No Audio through Bluetooth Devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio through Bluetooth Devices: My various bluetooth audio devices (JT Labs JBUDS Pro, JBL Everest 300 Headphones and Sony SRX-11 Speaker) will pair and connect. However, no audio plays through the devices. When I first pair the JBUDS Pro, it will play 2-3 seconds of audio and cut out, 5 seconds after that...
  9. More devices will reportedly receive Windows 10 October 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    More devices will reportedly receive Windows 10 October 2018 Update: Windows 10 version 1809 was originally announced in October but Microsoft pulled it after some users reported unexpected issues. Microsoft finally addressed the all known issues and re-released the October update to the consumers in November. In December, Microsoft made...
  10. Cortana reminders on multiple devices?

Cortana reminders on multiple devices?: When I set a Cortana reminder on my phone, my PC doesn't give me the alert. When I set it using my PC, my phone doesn't get the memo. However, calendar appointments give me alerts on all my devices simultaneously. Is this a windows phone 8.1 vs. windows 10 (PC) issue? 30975