Windows 10: Cortana email function place attachment

Discus and support Cortana email function place attachment in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Have Windows 10 PC. I am able to compose Cortana email but I cannot find how to place attachment. Please help 19334 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by keith, Aug 25, 2015.

1. keith Win User

Cortana email function place attachment

Have Windows 10 PC. I am able to compose Cortana email but I cannot find how to place attachment. Please help

:)

keith, Aug 25, 2015

2. Email Attachment Issue - Windows Phone(Lumia 925 - Lumia Black edition)

If you want to reply to an email you received and include an Office document as an attachment to the reply email, you won't be able to do so by selecting the reply option on the email.

You will go to the Office hub, select the file you want to include as an attachment to a new email message.

There is no way around this limitation at this time.

Microsoft is well aware of this limitation.

You can request for this functionality in
    the Windows Phone Feature Suggestion Box, which is the place that Microsoft set up to field, monitor, and prioritize user enhancement requests.

Julie fka profjulie, Aug 25, 2015
  3. garym123 Win User
    Cant download pictures from email to Windows Phone

If you are receiving the pictures displayed in the email they are not attached, they are inserted. I have always received attached pictures in emails.

Same thing for documents. Both have a 'download' line to tap. They have to be downloaded, then saved.

When you receive an attached document you have download, then tap the document to open it, then select save. It will be in Office, places, email attachments.

garym123, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

Cortana email function place attachment

1. Cortana email function place attachment - Similar Threads - Cortana email function

2. Attaching emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Attaching emails: Hi,I have a picture in one of my emails in my inbox that I would like to attach to another email in my inbox so that I could send it. Can anyone help me? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attaching-emails/250e8f72-53d4-4f39-809f-8f618b90c5be
  3. Attaching emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attaching emails: Hi,I have a picture in one of my emails in my inbox that I would like to attach to another email in my inbox so that I could send it. Can anyone help me? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attaching-emails/250e8f72-53d4-4f39-809f-8f618b90c5be
  4. email attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email attachments: Until a few weeks ago, I had no trouble opening email attachments sent as .docx. Now, when I click on Download, I get the error message:Check file permissions for drive or documentMake sure there is enough free spaceOpen with text recovery converterI can open PDF documents...
  5. email attachment

email attachment: When i open an email that has an attachment it auto saves it to my hard drive I want the option of only viewing or saving which it used to have before this addition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-attachment/70215257-d48f-4a82-9fcf-17a2f8ae9425
  6. Attachments to emails

Attachments to emails: I have Windows 10 and use Mail Live. For the last week I have been unable to see all sent emails, and attachments referred to in emails received are not visible. I can access these in Outlook or my gmail account online. How can this be fixed?...
  7. attaching emails

attaching emails: On windows 7 I could attach emails from documents with send and receive but this doesn't work for windows 10. How do I do this please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attaching-emails/9cd47d94-79d4-40af-8246-c8bb50732c81
  8. Email attachment

Email attachment: How do I attach a saved document to an outgoing email? A series of export.pdf documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-attachment/50753f16-8e21-4287-831c-4e5e2ad2e1bd"
  9. Email Attachments

Email Attachments: I am using the mail application on my Surface Pro 4 with multiple email accounts. I have reset the program, uninstalled my accounts and reinstalled and tried to change the security. For a short time the application will work appropriately and attachments will show in...
  10. Cortana email function

in Browsers and Email
    Cortana email function: Have set up Cortana in windows 10. Works OK. I ask to send email and it asks for contact name. No contact is listed in drop box list. Cannot send mail. I have functioning Comcast, Outlook and Gmail accounts. How do I establish contacts in Cortana. 19140