Cortana Expands Role of Digital Personal Assistant: Coming to Xbox One

Discus and support Cortana Expands Role of Digital Personal Assistant: Coming to Xbox One in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Microsoft, our vision for a powerful digital assistant means it is personalized and available to you everywhere, whether you’re on-the-go with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: Cortana Expands the Role of the Digital Personal Assistant by Coming to Xbox One

:)

Brink, Jun 15, 2015
  2. the whole enchilada Win User

Why Quiet Hours needs Cortana?

you raise some good points Platypus.

but I think others are coming from a different perspective...

Quiet Hours was available and now isn't without Cortana, As others have said a loss of functionality unless you have access to Cortana. (unfortunately MS has reduced functionality on other fronts too with upgrades, but I
    digress).

I haven't enabled Cortana because I read the privacy statement that came with it. A human personal assistant is one thing (with an enormous amount of trust involved), a digital assistant is another. Until I am convinced about trusting MS with all the data
    Cortana requires to operate I will sit on the fence.

the whole enchilada, Jun 15, 2015
  3. Jan Del Win User
    how to download cortana software?

Hi,

Cortana is a personal digital assistant in Windows 10 that can provide you with personally relevant suggestions and alerts. You can download Cortana on this
    link and start a whole new digital experience.

Let us know if you have other queries.

Jan Del, Jun 15, 2015
Thema:

1. Cortana Expands Role of Digital Personal Assistant: Coming to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Cortana Expands Role

2. What is New with Xbox Customer Support

in Windows 10 News
    What is New with Xbox Customer Support: [ATTACH] Team Xbox is always working to bring you great games, enhanced capabilities, and new ways to play and connect with your friends. As a support team, we want to provide fast and effective help whenever you need it and in the form that works best for you. We’re...
  3. Audio coming through on only one channel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio coming through on only one channel: Hello - trying to edit a video but the sound is only coming out from one channel and we need a 2 channel situation. Can anyone help? Thanks. -Carol...
  4. AUDIO on project is only on one channel

AUDIO on project is only on one channel: Hello when working with my new video project, there is an issue with the audio only coming out of one speaker channel. Is this something with the hdmi? or windows 10? or ?... Any help would be appreciated. -Carol...
  5. Digital Signage Kiosk - Low Disk Space for Windows Update

Digital Signage Kiosk - Low Disk Space for Windows Update: I have a small "stick" PC driving a display in the lobby of a boutique hotel. This is the only purpose of this device. It runs on a LAN that is not connected to the outside world. I do not need ANY windows updates at all... I have gone into the admin account and set...
  6. How to get rid of One SystemCare virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of One SystemCare virus?: One SystemCare sneaked into my laptop maybe during browsing websites or downloading, now WD will notice me about it everytime I start the system or around every 2 hours. I've uninstalled One SystemCare from Control Panel and even deleted such an exe program from...
  7. HDD Disk Usage Suddenly Goes Up to 100 and Comes Back (Re-Ask)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD Disk Usage Suddenly Goes Up to 100 and Comes Back (Re-Ask): Hi there, First of all, I have asked exactly the same question but didn't get an answer, but got some recommendations done and after some time I replied some of the solutions, but no response! I guess I have to ask AGAIN! I have an ASUS laptop with these specs: CPU:...
  8. Microsoft Account - 2 computers - login fails on one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account - 2 computers - login fails on one: I tried to set up 2 computers with Microsoft Account for the first time. I (probably stupidly) had them side by side and entered the exact same password and password hint on both. Note that at that point I had not created any flash drive recovery. I then restarted both...
  9. how do I get Cortana to tell me when typing keyboard and narrating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get Cortana to tell me when typing keyboard and narrating: AS ABOVE TY. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/how-do-i-get-cortana-to-tell-me-when-typing/de4c0dec-412e-4584-9269-9c535eff94da
  10. Xbox one WIRED controller does not work on PC,Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox one WIRED controller does not work on PC,Windows 10: Very simple problem with no solution, My Xbox one wired (not wireless) controller does not work and has not worked for a week. I tried 3 different controllers on 2 different PC's both windows 10 with functioning USB ports and I have used data sync cables (at least 2) with no...