Cortana Expands Role of Digital Personal Assistant: Coming to Xbox One

Discus and support Cortana Expands Role of Digital Personal Assistant: Coming to Xbox One in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; At Microsoft, our vision for a powerful digital assistant means it is personalized and available to you everywhere, whether you’re on-the-go with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: Cortana Expands the Role of the Digital Personal Assistant by Coming to Xbox One

:)

Brink, Jun 16, 2015
  2. the whole enchilada Win User

Why Quiet Hours needs Cortana?

you raise some good points Platypus.

but I think others are coming from a different perspective...

Quiet Hours was available and now isn't without Cortana, As others have said a loss of functionality unless you have access to Cortana. (unfortunately MS has reduced functionality on other fronts too with upgrades, but I
    digress).

I haven't enabled Cortana because I read the privacy statement that came with it. A human personal assistant is one thing (with an enormous amount of trust involved), a digital assistant is another. Until I am convinced about trusting MS with all the data
    Cortana requires to operate I will sit on the fence.

the whole enchilada, Jun 16, 2015
  3. Jan Del Win User
    how to download cortana software?

Hi,

Cortana is a personal digital assistant in Windows 10 that can provide you with personally relevant suggestions and alerts. You can download Cortana on this
    link and start a whole new digital experience.

Let us know if you have other queries.

Jan Del, Jun 16, 2015
Thema:

Cortana Expands Role of Digital Personal Assistant: Coming to Xbox One

Cortana Expands Role of Digital Personal Assistant: Coming to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Cortana Expands Role

1. Survey suggests Cortana will be more desired than ever in enterprise market

in Windows 10 News
    Survey suggests Cortana will be more desired than ever in enterprise market: A new survey conducted by Pindrop suggests that Microsoft’s Cortana has picked up in the battle for voice in the enterprise segment, and it will soon rival Amazon and Google in business use. Microsoft is finally getting the traction among enterprises, and the momentum is...
  2. Windows 10 pro 1803: Turn off Cortana in

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 pro 1803: Turn off Cortana in: I'd like to use search (superkey/winkey activated) to open up programs not to search the web or the store apps if possible How to turn off cortana in 1803? Can not find any option in gpedit.msc no more, turnin off cortana worked in 1709 is it still possible or has this...
  3. Turn off cortana in windows 10 pro 1803

in Windows 10 News
    Turn off cortana in windows 10 pro 1803: I'd like to use search (superkey/winkey activated) to open up programs not to search the web or the store apps if possible How to turn off cortana in 1803? Can not find any option in gpedit.msc no more, turnin off cortana worked in 1709 is it still possible or has this...
  4. Turn off cortana in windows 1803

in Windows 10 News
    Turn off cortana in windows 1803: I'd like to use search (superkey/winkey activated) to open up programs not to search the web or the store apps if possible How to turn off cortana in 1803? Can not find any option in gpedit.msc no more, turnin off cortana worked in 1709 is it still possible or has this...
  5. McAfee discovers code execution vulnerability using Microsoft’s Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    McAfee discovers code execution vulnerability using Microsoft’s Cortana: Microsoft has improved the search feature in Windows 10 with Cortana digital assistant, and it’s now easier to find the information that you’re looking for straight from Cortana with simple voice command. The talented security researchers at McAfee discovered a code execution...
  6. Cortana opens itself

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana opens itself: Win 10 Home ver 1803 build 17134.81 Lately when I sign in to my computer and leave it idle, Cortana will open by itself...….in Full Screen. Not immediately and I did not time it. It is in close proximity to my TV, and I usually have my TV turned on most of the time. No sure...
  7. Cortana opens by itself ???

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana opens by itself ???: Win 10 Home ver 1803 build 17134.81 Lately when I sign in to my computer and leave it idle, Cortana will open by itself. Not immediately and I did not time it. It is in close proximity to my TV, and I usually have my TV turned on most of the time. No sure if this fact is...
Cortana Expands Role of Digital Personal Assistant: Coming to Xbox One solved