Windows 10: Cortana having a hard time responding...

Discus and support Cortana having a hard time responding... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; With the message "something's not right, try again in a little bit" Anyone else still having issues like I am with Cortana? 16490 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sportsfan7702, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Cortana having a hard time responding...

With the message "something's not right, try again in a little bit" Anyone else still having issues like I am with Cortana?

:)

sportsfan7702, Aug 14, 2015

2. Hey Cortana isn't working or she's ignoring me.

I've setup Cortana but when I say "Hey Cortana" she doesn't respond even when the microphone is right by my mouth, I've enabled "Let Cortana Respond to Hey Cortana." If I press the microphone icon she hears what I'm saying and responds but she refuses to
    respond to "Hey Cortana" is there a way to make her more sensitive, do I have to take her to dinner for her to respond?

Why do women always have to play hard to get.

LLOYDFRANKLIN, Aug 14, 2015
  3. JohnKlier Win User
    Hey Cortana randomly quits working

I have found that Hey Cortana will quit responding at random times. When this happens I can open Cortana with the touch screen, close it back up then Hey Cortana will respond again until the problem pops back up the next time.

JohnKlier, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

Cortana having a hard time responding...

1. Cortana having a hard time responding... - Similar Threads - Cortana having hard

2. Having a hard time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a hard time: I took over my wife's dell laptop and want to remove her user acct and replace it with one of my own. I don't want to lose anything that is already on the pc under her acct. I've tried creating a different user and then giving that user sole admin status, but still had no...
  3. Having a hard time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having a hard time: I took over my wife's dell laptop and want to remove her user acct and replace it with one of my own. I don't want to lose anything that is already on the pc under her acct. I've tried creating a different user and then giving that user sole admin status, but still had no...
  4. Cortana and Search not responding

in Cortana
    Cortana and Search not responding: Hi, After a new update KB4497165 on my windows 10 version 1909, the Cortana and Search on the toolbar are not responding when I click them. I have tried to uninstall the latest update, reset the search box and running troubleshoot. But nothing works. I am not sure if this...
  5. Cortana is not responding

in Cortana
    Cortana is not responding: Hi All, I recently bought surface book. OS is upgraded to latest. When I open the Cortana, it opens up and waiting for my voice. Even though, I speak something, Cortana is not Responding back. I used voice recorder application to test, which was working perfectly....
  6. Cortana is not responding?

Cortana is not responding?: I use Windows 10 home edition, I have 32 gig of ram and more hard drive space than I will ever use! My problem is that I an a Windows Insider who allows preview builds. After the latest build and cumulative update, when trying to use Cortana I get a message: "Sorry but...
  7. Cortana is not responding?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana is not responding?: I use Windows 10 home edition, I have 32 gig of ram and more hard drive space than I will ever use! My problem is that I an a Windows Insider who allows preview builds. After the latest build and cumulative update, when trying to use Cortana I get a message: "Sorry but...
  8. Cortana is not responding

in Cortana
    Cortana is not responding: My Cortana is not responding anymore since I have upgraded to Window 10 (1903). It worked just fine before the upgrade but now I cannot the Cortana to hear me ( the microphone and speakers work just fine). I tried everything but nothing is working....
  9. Cortana set to respond to "Hey Cortana' by anyone and have it set to not sleep

in Cortana
    Cortana set to respond to "Hey Cortana' by anyone and have it set to not sleep: I have Cortana set to respond to "Hey Cortana' by anyone and have it set to not sleep. However - I still have to select the "microphone" on the Cortana search bar to activate her listening. How do I make it so that she is always listening and I do not have to manual select...
  10. Cortana not responding after "Hey Cortana"

Cortana not responding after "Hey Cortana": Hey guys, I have windows 10 pro 64bit and a couple days ago when I said hey cortana it opened up and I could say stuff like what time is it. Now (without changing anything) it responds to "Hey Cortana" but after that it just says "Listening..." until I close it. Same thing if...