Windows 10: Cortana is not synced with clock change

Discus and support Cortana is not synced with clock change in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A few months ago, daylight savings turned off. However, my 3:15 alarms started going off at 2:15! The problem is that Cortana thinks it is 3:15 when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JD9999, Jun 12, 2016.

1. JD9999 Win User

Cortana is not synced with clock change

A few months ago, daylight savings turned off. However, my 3:15 alarms started going off at 2:15!

The problem is that Cortana thinks it is 3:15 when in fact it is 2:15 and so its setting off the alarm while I'm in class, very annoying.

I am wondering how to resolve this issue.

:)

JD9999, Jun 12, 2016

2. Clock Can't Be Changed and Cortana Does Not Work

I just did a 'reset' on my Dell 2 in one and now the clock is in 24 hour format and I can't change it to standard time. Also, Cortana does not work at all, and when I go to Settings, I am unable to make the suggested changes to change the clock. I think
    the settings issue is related to Cortana not working. I've seen several people complaining about their Cortana also not functioning. I am using Windows 10, latest version.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Cortana & search

Ken Burnham, Jun 12, 2016
  3. Force Music+Video Playlist Refresh

Mail is syncing fine. I changed the clock to manual and rebooted the phone; the playlists still won't update.

stanimal21, Jun 12, 2016
Thema:

Cortana is not synced with clock change

1. Cortana is not synced with clock change - Similar Threads - Cortana synced clock

2. Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock: Alarm in Clock App is not synchronizing with system clock. Set alarm for 3:00 pm for Saturday on Saturday morning and alarm will sound 1 day late On Sunday. System clock is correctly set with appropriate date and time zone. System is Win 10 Pro, 21H2 Build 19044.1889, Feature...
  3. Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock: Alarm in Clock App is not synchronizing with system clock. Set alarm for 3:00 pm for Saturday on Saturday morning and alarm will sound 1 day late On Sunday. System clock is correctly set with appropriate date and time zone. System is Win 10 Pro, 21H2 Build 19044.1889, Feature...
  4. Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can sync my clock ://

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can sync my clock ://: Soo my clock is running late one hour, i have good time zone, and all, but it says that my last sync was in 2015. And when i want to sync my clock it says that "An error occured while windows was synchronising with time.windows.com. this operation returned because the timeout...
  6. Clock won't stay synced

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock won't stay synced: There are dozens of posts about the clock not staying synced in Win10 and they all have much the same answers. I've tried them all all the command line changes. A post from several years ago mentions the clock going out of sync each time the computer goes to sleep. I now...
  7. Windows 10 clock not syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 clock not syncing: Hi there, Setting time to automatically based on time zone is not working in my Windows 10 Home. I have tried many tips e.g. Windows Time Service Status and Command Prompt but no success. Now I guess maybe the problem is CMOS Battery. How can I solve this? my device is...
  8. Windows clock not syncing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows clock not syncing: So i recently saw that my clocked hasn't synced correctly since 2015! I found it because one of my games don't work because i can't connect to the servers. I have tried almost everything except a hard reset on the computers internet but nothing works! submitted by...
  9. windows clock sync.

in Windows 10 Support
    windows clock sync.: what's going on with windows clock, I've been trying to adjust it for a long time and it doesn't work.moreover I had to disable sync, because windows tried to sync and couldn't and still delayed the clock between 2 to 3 seconds. note: pc is new 2 months of use. NTP.br...
  10. Clock will not sync.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clock will not sync.: I am using Windows 10 and my clock will not sync. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-will-not-sync/e3b2d7c4-a891-4273-aed6-f6f864dec227