Windows 10: Cortana News Issue

Discus and support Cortana News Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys. Desperately hoping someone can help me with a bit of an annoying problem. Basically Cortana Search is set up for me to show my news and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AntJac, Sep 19, 2016.

1. AntJac Win User

Cortana News Issue

Hi guys. Desperately hoping someone can help me with a bit of an annoying problem. Basically Cortana Search is set up for me to show my news and weather. It shows the news and weather etc perfectly fine however for some reason now when I click on "Ask me anything" it will say Here's the latest news as normal turn it shows me the headlines then as I am scrolling down the list of the headlines it will show me another greeting (completely hiding the news and weather etc) and then will not show the news.

I've ensured my location and region are all UK etc and it can work fine for like a week or so then it will do this.

Hope someone can help

:)

AntJac, Sep 19, 2016
  2. Lox333 Win User

Why are Cortana News results and MSN News App results so different?

Cortana News Issue [​IMG]
    ...and Bing News...

Lox333, Sep 19, 2016
  3. Lox333 Win User
    Why are Cortana News results and MSN News App results so different?

Cortana News Issue [​IMG]
    Here you go, an example. Cortana just notified me that it had "The latest on Windows 10". I tapped on the notification and got the above screenshot.
    If I check Bing and MSN there are recent articles, but Cortana won't show me them.

Lox333, Sep 19, 2016
Thema:

Cortana News Issue

1. Cortana News Issue - Similar Threads - Cortana News Issue

2. Cortana, edge, and the stupid news

in Cortana
    Cortana, edge, and the stupid news: How do I delete the stupid cortana, edge and microsoft news? I'm so sick and tired of having this worthless and DUMB apps pushed on me. how do i delete them FOREVER?...
  3. Issue with Cortana

in Cortana
    Issue with Cortana: My Cortana is not showing the notebook option. I have tried settings but there is no option related to notebook. Can you please help. I am also sharing a screenshot of my problem.[ATTACH]...
  4. cortana issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cortana issues: for some reason with a new windows update cortana will open when i press windows+c. i had this disabled on previous versions of windows but the setting for it seems to be removed. cortana is mentioned nowhere in windows settings and i have no way to turn it of inside cortana...
  5. Issues with Cortana

in Cortana
    Issues with Cortana: Hi there! So, I'm trying to use cortana to open programs, set reminders etc and the only that she will do is search bing. I've looked for solutions, but most require me to turn off bing, or turn off cortana suggestions. The thing is, I do not have "Cortana and search...
  6. cortana issue

in Cortana
    cortana issue: Hi I am Charan I have updated Cortana to the latest version but still it shows that "Wake word Cortana " is not available do I have a issue in windows Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-issue/70b81440-1694-4c78-a27f-6353f497e895
  7. Issue with cortana

in Cortana
    Issue with cortana: Hi Everyone, I have this issue with using Cortana, where it won't open up when I am in the START full screen. It works fine when I am in another window or when using START small screen. Looking for a way to fix this glitch, it would be great if anyone could help me to...
  8. CORTANA ISSUE

in Windows 10 Customization
    CORTANA ISSUE: [ATTACH]I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE SPEECH LANGUAGE PACK ENGLISH INDIAN BUT WHEN I INSTALL IT . THE WINDOWS SHOW THAT INSTALLATION FAILED . DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TO DO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-issue/36449079-17d5-40c7-ab1e-a48b41b03c8d
  9. Cortana News Post Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana News Post Anniversary Update: Hi guys. Just wondering here if this is a known issue. Does Cortana not show news items anymore when you click on the Ask Me Anything tab? It did pre anniversary update but it does not now. My region/location is all UK. Many thanks 59356
  10. Cortana Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Issues: I am having trouble with Cortana. It will work at first and for a while and then it will not open the web pages. It makes the sound like it is going to go to the web page but it does not. What can I do to "debug" this issue? I can still use the search by typing it in and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana newsfeed issies