Windows 10: Cortana Not Sending Text Messages

Discus and support Cortana Not Sending Text Messages in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have the FCU installed and I have an iPhone with the latest iOS. I've gone through tutorials here and elsewhere and even though my iPhone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nuspieds, Oct 30, 2017.

1. nuspieds Win User

Cortana Not Sending Text Messages

Hi,

I have the FCU installed and I have an iPhone with the latest iOS.

I've gone through tutorials here and elsewhere and even though my iPhone was successfully setup, when I try to send a text message, all I get is that "I'll send that using your phone. It may take a minute depending on connectivity." message.

All the tutorials I found and followed are all pre-FCU but are obviously close enough for me to perform, but I'm thinking there must still be some setting or the other I am missing? The Cortana app on my iPhone is newly-installed so it's not a question of it needing an update.

Does anyone have this working with iOS?

Thanks very much.

:)

nuspieds, Oct 30, 2017
  2. Nusaram Win User

Hi Debbie,

Nope! Cortana Not Sending Text Messages :(

And nothing came from posting on that MSDN site, either. So I eventually gave up because it seems to not be ready for iOS; the Android folks are luckier here, as it works for them.

Nusaram, Oct 30, 2017
  3. Jane Lla Win User

Hello,

Since Cortana in iOS is fairly new—noting that this is part of the Test Flight (beta test) for Microsoft services running on iOS, it would be best to submit a report to our developers so they could further check.

The issue that you are facing is more complex than what is typically answered in the Microsoft Community. We suggest posting your question in

MSDN
    , where we have support professionals and developers who are well-equipped with the knowledge on such issues.

Hope this information helps.

Regards.

Jane Lla, Oct 30, 2017
Thema:

1. Cortana Not Sending Text Messages - Similar Threads - Cortana Sending Text

2. Error: we cannot send a text message to this number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: we cannot send a text message to this number: My other account with the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was blocked. When I tried to unblock it and changed the password, I received an error saying, "We cannot send a text message to this number." What can I do to resolve this issue? I purchased Windows...
  3. Error: we cannot send a text message to this number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: we cannot send a text message to this number: My other account with the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** was blocked. When I tried to unblock it and changed the password, I received an error saying, "We cannot send a text message to this number." What can I do to resolve this issue? I purchased Windows...
  4. Microsoft not sending Text Message Verification on my number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft not sending Text Message Verification on my number: Hello,My account was blocked by Microsoft for I don't know the reason. When I try to login, I got redirect to "Help us secure your account" page. after that I need to Verify my account, and insert last 4 digit of my phone number, when I send the code, I don't receive any...
  5. Microsoft not sending Text Message Verification on my number

Microsoft not sending Text Message Verification on my number: Hello,My account was blocked by Microsoft for I don't know the reason. When I try to login, I got redirect to "Help us secure your account" page. after that I need to Verify my account, and insert last 4 digit of my phone number, when I send the code, I don't receive any...
  6. Sending and receiving text messages on Win10 with an iPhone

Sending and receiving text messages on Win10 with an iPhone: Is there an app or a workaround that will allow me to send and receive text massages on Win 10 through my iPhone like Your Phone does with android devices?...
  7. Can't Send a text message through Win 10In the message application

Can't Send a text message through Win 10In the message application: Messaging tape is disabled for me? In the message application. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-a-text-message-through-win-10in-the/85e8bf5d-5753-40f2-82cc-6a8827b95bd5
  8. Cortana has stopped sending SMS messages and Emails

in Cortana
    Cortana has stopped sending SMS messages and Emails: Both these functions used to work great, but as of the last (March 2019) update, both have stopped working. When I ask Cortana to send a message or compose an email, it just opens up a web search result. Windows all up to date, troubleshooter finds no problems; I'm beat!...
  9. Can no longer send text message from Cortana in Windows 10 PC. But will notify me of miss...

Can no longer send text message from Cortana in Windows 10 PC. But will notify me of miss...: I think its time to give up on Microsoft. Been a loyal customer for decades, but sick of being abandoned. I still use my Lumia 950 and yes its old, but I like the security of Windows and I know its a dying OS. But why can I no longer send text via Cortana from my Laptop...
  10. Messaging app - Send SMS Text Message on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Messaging app - Send SMS Text Message on Windows 10 PC: How to: Messaging app - Send SMS Text Message on Windows 10 PC How to Send SMS Text Message from Messaging app on Windows 10 PC [img] Information Starting with Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10565, Skype messaging, calling and video capabilities come integrated into...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. im sorry i cant send messages here. try the cortana app on your phone.

2. fix cortana send a text

3. Im sorry I cant send messages here. Try the Cortana app on your phone

4. cortana unable to send text messages,
  5. cortana unable to send speech to text,
  6. lumia cortana not able to perform speech to text message not working,
  7. iam sorry. i cansend messages here. try the cortana app on your phone.,
  8. cortana cant send messages,
  9. Im sorry I cant send messages here. Try Cortana on your phone - unable to send text message,
  10. im sorry i cant send messages here. try cortana on your phone - windows 10,
  11. cortana not sending texts,
  12. Im sorry I cant send messages here. Try the Cortana app on your phone windows 10,
  13. cortana is not sending text messages,
  14. cortana ill send that using your phone it may take a minute depending on connectivity