Windows 10: Cortana not working in India..

Discus and support Cortana not working in India.. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm in India and I have set lang. and location to India But still Cortana says that I'm not available in your country.. *Sad Helppppppp!!! *cry 49532 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Moazzam, May 6, 2016.

1. Moazzam Win User

Cortana not working in India..

I'm in India and I have set lang. and location to India But still Cortana says that I'm not available in your country.. *Sad Helppppppp!!! *cry

:)

Moazzam, May 6, 2016
  2. farby Win User

Cortana not working in India

settings-->about .. What does it show under OS version and Firmware revision number ? Isn't it showing as displayed
    HERE for Lumia 535 in India ? If not, did you check if any update is available (settings-->phone
    update-->check for updates) ?

If you already have Denim, confirm that settings-->speech-->Speech language is set to English (United Kingdom) .. and check if you get 'Cortana' ...

farby, May 6, 2016
  3. Cortana not working in India

Thank u garym 11. I went to my dealer,, he said that it would be better if I could wait for a month or two Cortana will be available in India too. I prefer to wait. Thank u, ur advice helped me a lot

john117---01, May 6, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

It's still available in just few countries, not everywhere. Still waiting for Serbia to be included.

CountMike, May 7, 2016
Thema:

1. Cortana not working in India.. - Similar Threads - Cortana working India

2. Cortana showing Content of United States instead of India

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana showing Content of United States instead of India: I have Upgraded to Windows 10 a few days back and I got the Cortana feature...But what is it? She is displaying all the Contents of United States...Weather in Fahrenheits instead of Celsius and when I ask for Headlines, it gives information of U.S.A. Please help... I have my...
  3. Cortana showing Content of United States instead of India

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana showing Content of United States instead of India: I have Upgraded to Windows 10 a few days back and I got the Cortana feature...But what is it? She is displaying all the Contents of United States...Weather in Fahrenheits instead of Celsius and when I ask for Headlines, it gives information of U.S.A. Please help... I have my...
  4. Cortana showing Content of United States instead of India

in Cortana
  5. In app Purchase is not working in india

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In app Purchase is not working in india: - Since last 1 year , i am trying to purchase dts unbound app and dolby atmos in dolby access, But it is not available in india. is there any way i can purchase it ?...
  6. Cortana not working in India

in Cortana
    Cortana not working in India: I have noticed that Cortana used to work smoothly with English India as a default language, till Nov-Dec'19. Unfortunately it has stopped working & typical message is obtained stating that "Cortana is not available in India" Please have it introduced soon as I was very much...
  7. When will Cortana for Android be available in India?

in Cortana
    When will Cortana for Android be available in India?: When will Cortana for Android available in India??? I miss Cortana. * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Cortana...
  8. Cortana on Android India

in Cortana
    Cortana on Android India: Hi, when I check the cortana for Android page in play store from India, I'm getting a message item not found. What happened to cortana for Android app? Will cortana return to India as a standalone app?...
  9. Cortana for android in india

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana for android in india: When will cortana for android be released in India. It was released in public beta about a year ago. Still it stays in beta. And last update to the app was done in June 2018. Till now, no update is made in the app. Will cortana be released ever in India? It is there in...
  10. Laptop not working in India

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop not working in India: Dear I was using a HP Pavillion ( EnergyStar ) Laptop.It was smoothly working in UAE,but when i go to India and trying to switch on,it is not getting ON.Again i came back to UAE and trying to start,it is perfectly working.Many times i given my laptop to the service...