Windows 10: Cortana Notebook Music Missing

Discus and support Cortana Notebook Music Missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, On all my machines the Cortana notebook doesn't have a Music option like I keep seeing in screenshots, there's other things I see in screenshots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnBraham, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Cortana Notebook Music Missing

Hi,

On all my machines the Cortana notebook doesn't have a Music option like I keep seeing in screenshots, there's other things I see in screenshots which I don't see in Cortana like daily routine, I don't know if it's just how it behaves when it's comain joined, I have two Pro and one Enterprise installs and all are the same.

Thanks,
    John

:)

JohnBraham, Aug 5, 2015

2. Categories missing in cortana notebook

Cortana's notebook is not showing all the categories. I am missing a number of categories in the notebook. I have cortana tips, finance, lifestyle, Meetings & reminders, movies & tv, news, special days, track my bills, travel, weather. No events, eat &
    drink, getting around, music, sports

Vaibhav Sharma 600, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Cortana - Music Icon Missing Version 1709

I was trying to link Cortana to my Spotify account when I noticed the music icon was missing from notebook, is it possible I'm doing something wrong or is this an issue with the update?

RyanVieira1, Aug 5, 2015
  4. Cortana Notebook Music Missing

Not sure if this options exist in the Win 10 version yet, I don't see them either

They do exist on Win Phone though

Are the screenshots you looked at for the Windows Desktop Cortana or Windows Phone version?

paulsalter, Aug 5, 2015
  5. JohnBraham, Aug 5, 2015
  6. I get same as you, a lot of them options are missing

we are both in the UK so that could be why

Any US users have these options in Cortana?

paulsalter, Aug 5, 2015
  7. fergiet Win User
    Mine just says "Something went wrong, try again in a little bit".

Perhaps it just does not work in the UK yet ?

fergiet, Aug 5, 2015
  8. Cortana Notebook Music Missing

What did you do to get it to say that?

JohnBraham, Aug 5, 2015
  9. fergiet Win User
    "Play a song"

fergiet, Aug 5, 2015
  10. Oh, you mean verbally?

I've been using the typed commands and if I try a command like that it just does a bing search for whatever I typed *Sad

JohnBraham, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cortana Notebook Music Missing

1. Cortana Notebook Music Missing - Similar Threads - Cortana Notebook Music

2. cortana - Notebook missing

in Cortana
    cortana - Notebook missing: Welp, I've been running windows for some years. Yes I have tried Making sure my time zone/date/location etc lines up. I have tried everything I could think of, plus some, as well as every stupid and obvious thing the internet could think of!To be honest, at this point, I...
  3. CORTANA NOTEBOOK

in Cortana
    CORTANA NOTEBOOK: IM UNABLE TO USE CORTANA AND ITS COMMANDS DUE TO THE NOTEBOOK ICON AND SETTINGS ARE MISSING . SHE DOESNT RESPOND TO ANY COMMANDS . SIMPLE ONES LIKE THE WEATHER. HOW CAN I LAUNCH COMMANDS AND RESPONSES...
  4. How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook

in Cortana
    How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook: I asked Cortana to play Spotify, she said "I'm on it", but then she hit me with this. [ATTACH] The problem is I don't see Notebook as suggested here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/make-cortana-yours-65a82935-19a4-1e05-d56a-6e7421c6f794 [ATTACH] Note, my...
  5. Cortana Notebook icon is missing.

in Cortana
    Cortana Notebook icon is missing.: Simple as that. There are no options in Cortana and I can't change Fahrenheit to Celsius or Bing to Google. There is no notebook icon in start menu. Is there anything I can do? It's a fresh Win10 Pro downloaded officially from MS website and is activated with official key I...
  6. Cortana Music

in Cortana
    Cortana Music: Hey all, How do I get Cortana to play music stored locally on my PC? My google-fu has failed me after several hours of looking. I do NOT want to use Iheart radio, spotify or any of that nonsense. Just play what I already have, whether its with groove, media player,...
  7. Cortana notebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana notebook: I found out that there are no several commands in my Cortana notebook. The issue showed up after Windows upgrade to the new version 1809. I didn’t find these commands, especially "Packages" on my laptop and on my Windows 10 phone. Could you help me to get it back?...
  8. Several Commands are missing from the Cortana notebook

in Cortana
    Several Commands are missing from the Cortana notebook: Several of the commands are missing from my Cortana notebook. One command missing is "Packages" Anyone know how I can get that back? It's not on my Windows phone or on my Windows 10 PC 1809...
  9. cortana notebook missing music tab

in Cortana
    cortana notebook missing music tab: Hi, my Cortana note book is missing the music tab / option. How do I install this? thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-notebook-missing-music-tab/eef40b0a-d521-47c3-904b-c42bafda439e"
  10. Missing Music section in Cortana Notes

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Music section in Cortana Notes: Does anyone know how to add the music section in Cortana's notes. I would like to link Cortana to Spotify. [img] 109487

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana notebook music menu missing

2. cortana music sub menu missing uk widows 10

3. cortana notebook music

4. cortana music icon missing,
  5. no music in cortana notebook,
  6. cortana music skill missing,
  7. music skill not listed cortana,
  8. cortana missing music option,
  9. cortana about me in notebook is missing,
  10. no music in notebook of Cortana,
  11. cortana notebook - music section is missing,