Windows 10: Cortana Search shows wrong icons .....more details in thread ...

Discus and support Cortana Search shows wrong icons .....more details in thread ... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; please see attachment *Smile i had changed my icon of "this pc"" to a custom one and then i restored it back to default now when i search in cortana... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stevie, May 18, 2018.

1. stevie Win User

Cortana Search shows wrong icons .....more details in thread ...

please see attachment *Smile

i had changed my icon of "this pc"" to a custom one and then i restored it back to default

now when i search in cortana for example i write "this pc" in the box and it shows up with the custom icon instead of the default "this pc" icon....i hope itsnot to confusing..check screenshot

Cortana Search shows wrong icons .....more details in thread ... [​IMG]

:)

stevie, May 18, 2018

2. Cortana search not working

Original title:- Cortana

I cannot get cortana to work. The search bar says "I'm Cortana. Ask me anything" but the microphone icon does not show and I cannot type into the search bar either. I have tried the fixes involving region settings but to no avail. If I select the cortona
    icon in the apps list the list simply disappears. My surface pro 3 works fine and this issue is on my new Dell xps.

Any ideas would be welcome

brianSmithbsc, May 20, 2018
  3. Cortana "Something went wrong"

[Right click] on the taskbar

[Mouse over] Cortana or alternatively
    search

[Click] show search box or alternatively
    show Cortana icon

GuilhemFronval, May 20, 2018
Thema:

Cortana Search shows wrong icons .....more details in thread ...

1. Cortana Search shows wrong icons .....more details in thread ... - Similar Threads - Cortana Search shows

2. Icons Not Showing In Search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons Not Showing In Search: When I search for programs in Windows 10 search, some icons do not appear for their apps. I looked at different options, like changing scaling and saving thumbnail picture, but none have worked....
  3. Cortana Search Icons not Working

in Cortana
    Cortana Search Icons not Working: Hello, since I installed the new Google Drive App, my Cortana Search Icons are not showing anymore. Is there a way to fix this without deleting Google Drive....
  4. hidden icons shows the wrong icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hidden icons shows the wrong icons: all my apps are shown as windows icons what to do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-icons-shows-the-wrong-icons/81811e57-c7b6-45ab-a322-423ba27e939c
  5. cortana Showing weather of wrong location.

in Cortana
    cortana Showing weather of wrong location.: Hello everyone, My Cortana app is showing weather of the wrong location. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-showing-weather-of-wrong-location/c3d3b60e-dff2-416b-b068-c6d4e987d680
  6. Search icon not showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search icon not showing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bird_wings [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl7cfi/search_icon_not_showing/
  7. Cortana icon is the search icon instead of the circle...

Cortana icon is the search icon instead of the circle...: Weird issue here... I installed Windows’s 10 18290 on 2 of my laptops from a fresh iso...and instead of the cortana icon being the circle it’s the search icon? And cortana is activated working like normal. On my laptop it’s the circle cortana icon. Weird.. I tried disabling...
  8. Small taskbar icons and Cortana search

in Windows 10 Customization
    Small taskbar icons and Cortana search: Hey guys *Smile Have a question! When using “small taskbar icons” is their a way to show the cortana search bar? Thanks, greatly appreciated! 105387
  9. Cortana search does not show icons for metro apps

Cortana search does not show icons for metro apps: Hi everyone, I'm having a relatively annoying problem which I think should never happen in a good operating system. As the title already tells, the cortana search box does not display proper icon for all the metro apps or the modern settings as can be seen from the...
  10. Wrong icons showing in Details view

in Windows 10 Support
    Wrong icons showing in Details view: I'm seeing incorrect icons displayed under Windows 10 for certain executable files when viewed in Windows 10 Explorer in Details view. If I change the folder view to Thumbnails, the correct icon is shown, but if I switch back to Details view they're still displayed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. searchinig for an app shows wrong icon

2. cortana search shows wrong icons

3. cortana icons wrong