Windows 10: Cortana Skill Update: Helping you keep track of your to-do list

Discus and support Cortana Skill Update: Helping you keep track of your to-do list in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Holiday season is coming, which means it’s list making season and Cortana has a new list skill* to help you out. With the new list skill, Cortana... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Cortana Skill Update: Helping you keep track of your to-do list

Source: Cortana Skill Update: Helping you keep track of your to-do list | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Nov 16, 2016
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Cortana

Hello druid,

We appreciate that you are using Cortana's features. We'll be give a link below on what can Cortana do for your packages.

Cortana package tracking

Please click the drop down menu in that page to see how can Cortana help you with your packages. Below are a brief explanation of each option:

• Proactive package tracking

- Cortana can help keep track of your expected package deliveries.
    • Supported retailers in the US

- Cortana tracks packages from selected retailers in the US.
    • Reactive package tracking

- You can give Cortana a package ID to track for you.
    Hope these information has helped.

Let us know if there's anything else you need.

Ian Ser, Nov 16, 2016
  3. What does Cortana's machine learning teach it to do?

Hello Mickey,

Cortana keeps you updated with everyday tasks and help manage your everyday life by recognizing patterns in images, apps, tasks, sounds etc. It taps on to Bing, so she can help you by keeping track of things that interests you, make helpful suggestions and
    remind you of appointments. What’s unique about Cortana, is that she will actively and continually learn your interests, friends and favorite things and records it in her notebook. Furthermore, Cortana stores information about you, such as interest, location
    data, reminder and contacts that will be stored for access by Cortana. She draws the data set in order to learn a user’s specific pattern and behavior.

Over time this learning will help run searches, apps, and programs, and in turn, helps you get things done faster. However, as far as how or what technology is involved, in details, you may read the articles about

Cortana Skills Kit
    and
    Cortana voice commands
    . In the development and programming aspect, we recommend visiting the
    Cortana Development Center.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Stephanie Sal, Nov 16, 2016
  4. George Win User

This build (14971) has messed up Cortana for me. She no longer responds to "hey Cortana" or the mic symbol at all *Sad

George, Nov 16, 2016
  5. dencal Win User
    You must feel rejected.....She talks to me.

dencal, Nov 16, 2016
  6. George Win User
    Not even a "Dear John" *cry

George, Nov 16, 2016
  7. Talks to me as well

Cortana Skill Update: Helping you keep track of your to-do list [​IMG]

hTconeM9user, Nov 17, 2016
  8. George Win User

She came back to me and all is forgiven *Smile
    (just another case of a working driver displaced by one that doesn't - my Lenovo Yoga 13 seems especially vulnerable to this - generic mic driver works. No problems on my old HP desktop - since the Q-33 chipset display driver problem fixed)

George, Nov 23, 2016
  9. bobfrost Win User
    On my computers Cortana has been banished (Registry entry to disable it). Peace again.

Bob Frost

bobfrost, Nov 23, 2016
  10. Sounds a good feature, just a shame it is US only

Cant think why creating a list should be restricted to one country

paulsalter, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Cortana Skill Update: Helping you keep track of your to-do list - Similar Threads - Cortana Skill Update

2. Build 2019: Cortana Skills Kit for Enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    Build 2019: Cortana Skills Kit for Enterprise: Cortana Skills Kit for Enterprise opens the door for enterprises to more effectively utilize and extend Cortana to help their employees be more productive. With the development platform, organizations can cut down on the time spent on completing line of business or mundane...
  3. Cortana unchecks spotify in skills

in Cortana
    Cortana unchecks spotify in skills: so ive had my windows PC for over a year and for that time i've had cortana disabled (for obvious reasons) but i got spotify premium a bit ago and now im trying to connect it to cortana so i can just yell out for it to change a song and such. so i've linked my account with...
  4. Cortana and tracking a package shipment

in Cortana
    Cortana and tracking a package shipment: Hello all, So I was trying to find a way to get to the list of the various packages I have being shipped to me IN ONE PLACE. However, I can't find the option in either Bing or Cortana. I CAN STILL SEARCH THE TRACKING NUMBER AND IT WILL APPEAR IN THE SEARCH RESULTS WITH...
  5. Xbox Skill lets you control Xbox One using Amazon Alexa and Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Skill lets you control Xbox One using Amazon Alexa and Cortana: [ATTACH] Alexa, the cloud-based voice service from Amazon will get the ability to control Microsoft Xbox One. As we know, the gaming device already supports Cortana. The same functionality would be extended to Alexa through various Echo devices, like the Amazon [...] This...
  6. Do you use Cortana?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do you use Cortana?: Does anyone use Cortana on their computer or tablet? Useful productivity tool, cute novelty, or marketing gimmick? 11163
  7. Tracking fitness goals just got easier with Fitbit skill for Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    Tracking fitness goals just got easier with Fitbit skill for Cortana: Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of the Fitbit skill for Cortana. With this new skill for Cortana, from our partners at Fitbit, it is now easier than ever to monitor your health and fitness goals – just by asking Cortana. pGibU9LNvHQ Earlier in May,...
  8. Step up your Cloud skills at free Microsoft TechSummit near you

in Windows 10 News
    Step up your Cloud skills at free Microsoft TechSummit near you: [img] The cloud is changing expectations – and transforming the way we live and work. Learn how Microsoft’s cloud platform can help you lead your organization through real digital transformation – and shape your future. Ready to discover the latest trends, tools, and...
  9. Microsoft announces Cortana Skills Kit in public preview

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Cortana Skills Kit in public preview: Microsoft announced today at Build 2017 a public preview of its Cortana Skills Kit that allows developers to create voice apps for the intelligent assistant. The Cortana Skills Kit will allow developers to: Leverage bots created with the Microsoft Bot Framework and...
  10. Cortana Gets Better at Helping You Manage Your Busy Schedule

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana Gets Better at Helping You Manage Your Busy Schedule: When we first set out to build Cortana, we knew we had to build an indispensable personal assistant that truly makes your life easier. Whether at home or at work, we’ve built features that enable Cortana to help you get things done effortlessly. Use Cortana to request an...