Windows 10: Cortana Skills Kit empowers developers to build intelligent experience

Discus and support Cortana Skills Kit empowers developers to build intelligent experience in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we are pleased to announce the public preview of the Cortana Skills Kit which allows developers to easily create intelligent, personalized... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 10, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Cortana Skills Kit empowers developers to build intelligent experience

Source: Cortana Skills Kit empowers developers to build intelligent experiences for millions of users - Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, May 10, 2017

2. Cortana creator

Hi Benjamin,

We appreciate your interest with Cortana. To answer your question, Microsoft has developed this virtual assistant to provide Windows users a better experience and to also enhance the Search feature. If you'd like to learn more or be part of those who'd like
    to help develop Cortana, you may also check this blog: Cortana
    Skills Kit empowers developers to build intelligent experiences for millions of users

For an additional reference, you may also check this article from Microsoft TechNet:
    Cortana: Introducing your personal digital assistant.

Feel free to reach out to the community if you have other questions in mind.

Jennifer Cha, May 10, 2017
  3. Cortana does not respond corectly to commands after update

Because your issue relates to programming Cortana Skill set, you should post this problem on the dedicated forum:

Cortana Skills Kit forum. - MSDN - Microsoft

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/...

Andre Da Costa, May 10, 2017
Thema:

Cortana Skills Kit empowers developers to build intelligent experience

1. Cortana Skills Kit empowers developers to build intelligent experience - Similar Threads - Cortana Skills Kit

2. Build 2019: Cortana Skills Kit for Enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    Build 2019: Cortana Skills Kit for Enterprise: Cortana Skills Kit for Enterprise opens the door for enterprises to more effectively utilize and extend Cortana to help their employees be more productive. With the development platform, organizations can cut down on the time spent on completing line of business or mundane...
  3. Cortana unchecks spotify in skills

in Cortana
    Cortana unchecks spotify in skills: so ive had my windows PC for over a year and for that time i've had cortana disabled (for obvious reasons) but i got spotify premium a bit ago and now im trying to connect it to cortana so i can just yell out for it to change a song and such. so i've linked my account with...
  4. Microsoft announces new Cortana Skills Kit for Enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces new Cortana Skills Kit for Enterprise: In a classic scene from the 1999 cult film Office Space, programmer Peter Gibbons is admonished for attaching the wrong cover sheet to a “TPS” report. Nearly two decades later, Microsoft is unveiling a platform for enterprises to enable the personal intelligent assistant...
  5. #MSBuild - Microsoft 365 empowers developers to build intelligent apps

in Windows 10 News
    #MSBuild - Microsoft 365 empowers developers to build intelligent apps: Today, at our annual Build conference, Satya Nadella and Scott Guthrie talked about the vision and strategy of rationalizing Microsoft’s platform into an intelligent cloud and intelligent edge, enlightened by AI and mixed reality and architected for the modern computing...
  6. #MSBuild 2018: Empowering dev. to build intelligent apps Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    #MSBuild 2018: Empowering dev. to build intelligent apps Microsoft 365: CVP of Windows, Joe Belfiore details to the developer community the new and unique opportunities with Microsoft 365 in today’s multi-sense, multi-device world. Ahead of his keynote tomorrow, CVP of Windows, Joe Belfiore on the Microsoft 365 Blog shared new details around how...
  7. Remove Windows Software Development Kit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Windows Software Development Kit?: Win 10. Found SDK, which occupies 2.46 G. I did not install it; maybe it came with some utility. Or is it a part of Windows 10 which must be there? I don't intend to develop any software for a while, so if it isn't needed for the system I'll get rid of it. 27261
  8. Microsoft to open up about its Cortana Skills Kit at Build

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to open up about its Cortana Skills Kit at Build: Microsoft's initial Build 2017 session list is available, and several Cortana Skills briefings are on the list, signaling the public preview of the Skills Kit is finally ready to go. Microsoft looks ready to widen its Cortana Skills Kit availability as of next week,...
  9. Windows 10 is empowering developers to dream again

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is empowering developers to dream again: Yesterday Terry showed you how Windows 10 will usher in a new generation of Windows by powering innovation and more personal computing across the largest range of devices, including Microsoft Surface Hub and the world’s first holographic computing platform; Microsoft...
  10. Microsoft announces Cortana Skills Kit in public preview

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Cortana Skills Kit in public preview: Microsoft announced today at Build 2017 a public preview of its Cortana Skills Kit that allows developers to create voice apps for the intelligent assistant. The Cortana Skills Kit will allow developers to: Leverage bots created with the Microsoft Bot Framework and...