Cortana suddenly not syncing texts from Android to PC

Discus and support Cortana suddenly not syncing texts from Android to PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Being able to get texts to pop-up on my PC, and then responding is one feature that I've always enjoyed. But ever since yesterday as of this post they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DCOmega, Jun 7, 2018.

1. DCOmega Win User

Being able to get texts to pop-up on my PC, and then responding is one feature that I've always enjoyed. But ever since yesterday as of this post they just stopped syncing to my PC when I first get them, and only finally appear after I restart. I've checked all Windows settings, Cortana app settings on android, and even re-installed said app a few times. Sadly nothing has worked. I just wish I knew what happened for me to suddenly have this issue...

Any input is appreciated. Thanks

:)

DCOmega, Jun 7, 2018
  2. siavash.m Win User

Problem with cortana sync notification between android and windows 10

thank you

i do this steps what i said before but like screenshot there isn't any "app notification" checkbox. I sync my missed call and phone notifications but i can't sync app notification ,thats a problem!

plz help

siavash.m, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Anup Karkal Win User
    Problem with cortana sync notification between android and windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• On Android, download and install the Cortana app from the Google Play store
    • Using the Cortana app on the Android phone, tap the hamburger menu on the top left corner and select
      Settings.
    • Tap Sync Notifications and enable the notifications you'd like to see on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You can turn on all the notifications by selecting missed call notifications, incoming message notifications, low battery notifications, and app notifications.
    • If you enable app notifications sync, you can customize which apps to sync. This is useful in controlling the number of notifications you receive. For example, if you already have a app on your PC, you probably don't want to
      receive your phone's notifications on your PC. During setup, the Android device will ask permission to give notification access to Cortana.
    • The notifications show up on your Windows 10 PC with your phone's name in the header. Missed calls and incoming message notifications are also actionable. A default message that says "I'll get back to you soon," can be quickly
      sent from within Action Center, but you can also edit it to make it more personal. You can also reply to your incoming messages from your PC.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Cortana suddenly not syncing texts from Android to PC - Similar Threads - Cortana suddenly syncing

2. software communication error when i try to print from my wireless printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    software communication error when i try to print from my wireless printer: i think i connected my wireless bluetooth computer to my laptop but when i tried to print i get a software communication error and nothing prints...
  3. text documents (*.txt) on notepad and it wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    text documents (*.txt) on notepad and it wont open: my computer has been hacked and all of sudden they sent this text documents and it say push enter but it doesn't do anything. also does anyone know how to get the hackers off my computer... any help would be appreciated...
  4. retrieving / recovering apps. removed while pc resets.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    retrieving / recovering apps. removed while pc resets.: Reviewed information on subject posted and seems easy enough to reinstall app. however, in particular how do I access the data that was saved to any particular app. ie have several years tax files. Worst comes to worst can I reset to a date prior to this episode?...
  5. Cannot remove old account from login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot remove old account from login screen: When I turn on my computer I get the old user ID and have to click on new user ID on bottom left portion of screen to sign in with new user ID. How do I remove the old user ID from login screen?...
  6. How to remove my MS email account from a laptop I am returning ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove my MS email account from a laptop I am returning ?: I am returning an Acer laptop which I replaced with a new laptop. Before returning the defective laptop, I want to delete my MS account, etc. I have deleted all files but it still shows my administrator name which is my MS email name and email. How do I remove it?...
  7. Pc ran into a problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc ran into a problem: I had just bought a dell xps 15 and have had it for a week used it 3 or 4 times. Yesterday i went to the start button and pressed shut down and update. It took a very long time the last time i looked it at it was 30% done and i went to sleep the next thing i knew my laptop...
  8. Unable to download either system updates or apps from store after repair and reinstall of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download either system updates or apps from store after repair and reinstall of...: Hello, I have an HP Pavilion dv6 laptop (64 bit OS) using Windows 10 Home. I was recently forced to first attempt to repair and then finally restore Windows 10 using a downloaded ISO file. The restore was successfully completed, and most of my files were retained;...
  9. récupérer les fichier de mon ancien pc et le bloquer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    récupérer les fichier de mon ancien pc et le bloquer: bonjour, je suis rentrée hier et mon pc avait disparue la fenêtre était ouverte et j'habite au rue-de-chaussez. j'ai acheter un nouveau pc et changer de mot de passe. je voudrais récupérer mes données et bloquer mon pc comment faire et quoi faire?...
  10. Win 10 Pro PC does a soft close after about 10 minutes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Pro PC does a soft close after about 10 minutes.: This happened prevously but then stopped, in that it performs a soft close-down after working on it, sometimes after 10 minutes sometimes much less than that. My graphic card driver is up to date, as is the Win updates. Fans are working but not yet checked the CPU temp....