Windows 10: Cortana suddenly not syncing texts from Android to PC

Discus and support Cortana suddenly not syncing texts from Android to PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Being able to get texts to pop-up on my PC, and then responding is one feature that I've always enjoyed. But ever since yesterday as of this post they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DCOmega, Jun 7, 2018.

1. DCOmega Win User

Cortana suddenly not syncing texts from Android to PC

Being able to get texts to pop-up on my PC, and then responding is one feature that I've always enjoyed. But ever since yesterday as of this post they just stopped syncing to my PC when I first get them, and only finally appear after I restart. I've checked all Windows settings, Cortana app settings on android, and even re-installed said app a few times. Sadly nothing has worked. I just wish I knew what happened for me to suddenly have this issue...

Any input is appreciated. Thanks

:)

DCOmega, Jun 7, 2018
  2. siavash.m Win User

Problem with cortana sync notification between android and windows 10

thank you

i do this steps what i said before but like screenshot there isn't any "app notification" checkbox. I sync my missed call and phone notifications but i can't sync app notification ,thats a problem!

plz help

siavash.m, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Anup Karkal Win User
    Problem with cortana sync notification between android and windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• On Android, download and install the Cortana app from the Google Play store
    • Using the Cortana app on the Android phone, tap the hamburger menu on the top left corner and select
      Settings.
    • Tap Sync Notifications and enable the notifications you'd like to see on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You can turn on all the notifications by selecting missed call notifications, incoming message notifications, low battery notifications, and app notifications.
    • If you enable app notifications sync, you can customize which apps to sync. This is useful in controlling the number of notifications you receive. For example, if you already have a app on your PC, you probably don't want to
      receive your phone's notifications on your PC. During setup, the Android device will ask permission to give notification access to Cortana.
    • The notifications show up on your Windows 10 PC with your phone's name in the header. Missed calls and incoming message notifications are also actionable. A default message that says "I'll get back to you soon," can be quickly
      sent from within Action Center, but you can also edit it to make it more personal. You can also reply to your incoming messages from your PC.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

Cortana suddenly not syncing texts from Android to PC

1. Cortana suddenly not syncing texts from Android to PC - Similar Threads - Cortana suddenly syncing

2. Uploading data from android to pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uploading data from android to pc: Uploading photos and contacts and other data, from an android that has a screen that is no longer functioning https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-data-from-android-to-pc/6b802589-17ba-4914-b273-9dfdb1d61321
  3. Sync accounts settings with Android phone .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync accounts settings with Android phone .: I have my Android signed in through the Authenticator with my main Microsoft account. Went thru the add device process but it still doesn't show the device in devices in account. Also, when I go to the sync settings in my windows pc, it says " sync is not available with for...
  4. You can now use Android Messages web app to send texts from your PC

in Windows 10 News
    You can now use Android Messages web app to send texts from your PC: Microsoft last month announced Your Phone app to enable a “seamless transition of content” between the Windows 10 and Android phones, which includes things like messages. Dell already has a similar solution called “Dell Mobile Connect“, and Google is also joining the push....
  5. Firefox For Android Not Syncing Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox For Android Not Syncing Bookmarks: Hello, One day Firefox just stopped syncing bookmarks on my phone. I read somewhere online that Firefox will only sync bookmarks if there are less than 5,000 bookmarks but, I don't have anywhere that many. I know Firefox recently has gone through some UI changes. Could the...
  6. Texts from Cortana do not arrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Texts from Cortana do not arrive: Cortana says she will send text messages from my Tablet using my Lumia phone, but so far none have arrived. Any advice? 34325
  7. Looking for a simple note taking app that syncs between pc and android

Looking for a simple note taking app that syncs between pc and android: Hi All, Can someone please give me some recommendations for a simple note taking app, that syncs between my Android phone, tablet and my Windows 10 pc? Evernote only syncs between 2 devices now, and it's too complicated for my simple needs. Any recommendations would be...
  8. Repeat Notifications sent from Cortana on Android Phone

Repeat Notifications sent from Cortana on Android Phone: I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but Cortana on my Android phone is sending multiple notifications of text messages, missed calls, etc. to my Windows 10 machine. As few as two to as much as five of a repeat notifications will be received by my machine....
  9. settings for Exchange server from Android to sync calendar to Android

in Microsoft Office and 365
    settings for Exchange server from Android to sync calendar to Android: Having finally moved from my loved Windows Lumia 930 phone to Android (Huawei Mate 10), I sorely miss the live tiles, especially for calendar displaying the day's appointments. The Android calendar widget will not connect to Microsoft Exchange server, saying "Can't connect...
  10. Media sync from Android and IOS automatically to OneDrive for Business

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media sync from Android and IOS automatically to OneDrive for Business: Supposed there are many more than just me using Office 365 Personal package to sync medias from our devices. Current situation is that each family must pay 100$/... per year to MS of these personal accounts only because our devices cannot stream medias to OneDrive for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana not syncing texts

2. cortana does not sync sms to pc

3. cortana not syncing thru phone

4. cortana on android sms not syncing