Windows 10: Cortana suddenly not syncing texts from Android to PC

Discus and support Cortana suddenly not syncing texts from Android to PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Being able to get texts to pop-up on my PC, and then responding is one feature that I've always enjoyed. But ever since yesterday as of this post they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DCOmega, Jun 7, 2018.

1. DCOmega Win User

Cortana suddenly not syncing texts from Android to PC

Being able to get texts to pop-up on my PC, and then responding is one feature that I've always enjoyed. But ever since yesterday as of this post they just stopped syncing to my PC when I first get them, and only finally appear after I restart. I've checked all Windows settings, Cortana app settings on android, and even re-installed said app a few times. Sadly nothing has worked. I just wish I knew what happened for me to suddenly have this issue...

Any input is appreciated. Thanks

:)

DCOmega, Jun 7, 2018
  2. siavash.m Win User

Problem with cortana sync notification between android and windows 10

thank you

i do this steps what i said before but like screenshot there isn't any "app notification" checkbox. I sync my missed call and phone notifications but i can't sync app notification ,thats a problem!

plz help

siavash.m, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Problem with cortana sync notification between android and windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• On Android, download and install the Cortana app from the Google Play store
    • Using the Cortana app on the Android phone, tap the hamburger menu on the top left corner and select
      Settings.
    • Tap Sync Notifications and enable the notifications you'd like to see on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You can turn on all the notifications by selecting missed call notifications, incoming message notifications, low battery notifications, and app notifications.
    • If you enable app notifications sync, you can customize which apps to sync. This is useful in controlling the number of notifications you receive. For example, if you already have a app on your PC, you probably don't want to
      receive your phone's notifications on your PC. During setup, the Android device will ask permission to give notification access to Cortana.
    • The notifications show up on your Windows 10 PC with your phone's name in the header. Missed calls and incoming message notifications are also actionable. A default message that says "I'll get back to you soon," can be quickly
      sent from within Action Center, but you can also edit it to make it more personal. You can also reply to your incoming messages from your PC.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

Cortana suddenly not syncing texts from Android to PC

1. Cortana suddenly not syncing texts from Android to PC - Similar Threads - Cortana suddenly syncing

2. Sticky Notes not syncing from Android to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes not syncing from Android to Windows 10 PC: Sticky notes added on my PC sync to the Android phone but if I enter a note on the phone it doesn't sync to the PC. Anyone have any ideas?...
  3. cortana texting between phone and PC for android

in Cortana
    cortana texting between phone and PC for android: I installed the texting app and cortana on my phone, but can't figure out how to send a text on my PC using cortana. I do not have a search bar when I open cortana on my PC....
  4. cortana app sync notifiction with pc

in Cortana
    cortana app sync notifiction with pc: this is my pc version . Im a developer , so for me i always used cortana to sync my notifications and all from my andriod phone with my pc earlier. latestly i changed my phone . i got tried it in my new phone. i couldn't find cortana in appstore later i downloaded an apk...
  5. What happened to notification syncing in Android Cortana app?

in Cortana
    What happened to notification syncing in Android Cortana app?: I've been using the Android Cortana app to sync notification to Windows 10 and until a couple of days ago it was working (most of the time). Then the Android app got an update to 3.0.0 and now all the notification sync options are completely gone from the app (I can't find...
  6. Not receiving Cortana (Android) notifications on my PC

in Cortana
    Not receiving Cortana (Android) notifications on my PC: I have done everything required to receive android phone notifications via Cortana app on the pc but I am not getting any notifications. If I set a reminder it works fine but messages/ call notifications do not show up on my PC[ATTACH] Windows 10 home ,Version:1803 , Build:...
  7. cannot sync Android phone with PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot sync Android phone with PC: I want to sync Android phone with PC but the PC doesn’t show my phone on the devices list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sync-android-phone-with-pc/efac799c-8f0c-4af1-8ac8-a97ca8d66629
  8. Get Android Phone Notifications from Cortana on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Get Android Phone Notifications from Cortana on Windows 10 PC: How to: Get Android Phone Notifications from Cortana on Windows 10 PC How to Get Android Phone Notifications from Cortana on Windows 10 PC Cortana is your digital cloud-based personal assistant that works across your devices and other Microsoft services to help you get...
  9. Texts from Cortana do not arrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Texts from Cortana do not arrive: Cortana says she will send text messages from my Tablet using my Lumia phone, but so far none have arrived. Any advice? 34325
  10. settings for Exchange server from Android to sync calendar to Android

in Microsoft Office and 365
    settings for Exchange server from Android to sync calendar to Android: Having finally moved from my loved Windows Lumia 930 phone to Android (Huawei Mate 10), I sorely miss the live tiles, especially for calendar displaying the day's appointments. The Android calendar widget will not connect to Microsoft Exchange server, saying "Can't connect...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana not syncing messages

2. cortana not syncing texts

3. cortana is not showing sms in pc

4. cortana on android not syncing with pc notifications any more,
  5. cortana does not sync sms to pc,
  6. cortana not syncing thru phone,
  7. cortana on android sms not syncing