Windows 10: Cortana to open up to new devices and developers

Discus and support Cortana to open up to new devices and developers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We believe that everyone deserves a personal assistant. One to help you cope as you battle to stay on top of everything, from work to your home life.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Cortana to open up to new devices and developers

Source: Cortana to open up to new devices and developers with Cortana Skills Kit and Cortana Devices SDK - Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Dec 12, 2016

2. mail app

Mail app has completely disappeared form task bar and start key

new to computersRS, Dec 12, 2016
  3. Cant find Windows hello

Your answer is not helpful. I am like everyone below. I simply can't see the option in my settings and I have a webcam.

new to Win8, Dec 12, 2016
Thema:

Cortana to open up to new devices and developers

1. Cortana to open up to new devices and developers - Similar Threads - Cortana open devices

2. new laptop opens in Cortana, can't escape

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new laptop opens in Cortana, can't escape: A new Asus laptop arrived today; I plugged it in, turned it on without examining what was on the screen, and started the three-hour battery charge. When I looked at it a while later, a Microsoft Cortana Setting Up Your Account page was on the screen and I can't get out of it....
  3. New Laptop but Cortana won't open

in Cortana
    New Laptop but Cortana won't open: When I click on the circle I get "This app can't open. Check the Windows Store for more info about Cortana." The Windows Store says it's installed but when I click "Launch" I get the same message....
  4. Cortana Device set up

in Cortana
    Cortana Device set up: HI I am trying to set up my invoke speaker and after singing in to my account to let invoke connect to my microsoft account i getting error message I am having trouble connecting to this service...
  5. Windows device driver development

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows device driver development: Hi, I am working on Windows 10 IoT LTSC 2019 driver development . Through my readings i had an understanding like any driver developed for normal windows 10 will work well with Windows 10 IoT LTSC 2019. Can some one help me to make sure this.? Thank you...
  6. Developing new category of dual-screen devices for mobile productivity

in Windows 10 News
    Developing new category of dual-screen devices for mobile productivity: Last month we shared our vision for dual-screen devices, designed to help people get more done on smaller and more mobile form factors. Today, we are going to share how developers can unlock this new era of mobile creativity. There are two stages to optimize for dual-screen...
  7. What is Microsoft developer story for new dual-screen Surface devices?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Microsoft developer story for new dual-screen Surface devices?: Up until last week, all announced Surface-branded PCs and tablets were built to run Windows 10. But next year, an Android-based Surface device -- the dual-screen Surface Duo -- will join the Surface family. What does that mean for developers interested in targeting the...
  8. New Cortana App and compatibility with other devices?

in Cortana
    New Cortana App and compatibility with other devices?: I know there's the new Cortana app that's currently in beta and it's going to be released either in the fall update or the next update in the first half of 2020, but I have some questions regarding it, mainly compatibility issues I see happening with it's release. Right now...
  9. setting up a new device

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting up a new device: I have several devices . how should I go about setting up my new laptop using the same Microsoft account so that my Norton knows that they are two separate devices? in other words how should I set up an additional device?...
  10. Developing for the Windows 10 Device Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Developing for the Windows 10 Device Platform: This week at WinHEC, we were able to talk to silicon, hardware, and device partners about the advances we are making in Windows 10 to simplify building Windows devices, drivers, and apps. Some of the key advances we disclosed this week include: The Windows 10 device...