Windows 10: Cortana weather issue

Discus and support Cortana weather issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This has been bugging me for quite awhile now, any help would be appreciated. My main weather city in Cortana is Palm Coast, my secondary city is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tcman50, Feb 23, 2016.

1. tcman50 Win User

Cortana weather issue

This has been bugging me for quite awhile now, any help would be appreciated.

My main weather city in Cortana is Palm Coast, my secondary city is Schererville, Palm Coast is always rolled up while Schererville isn't, is there any way to have it the other way around?

Terry

:)

tcman50, Feb 23, 2016

2. Cortana weather issue

1). Open Cortana

2) Select notebook from sidebar

3) Scroll all the way down to weather

4) Turn on all the options, enter your city and unit.

Notify if that helps

prashant chaturvedi, Feb 23, 2016
  3. kwdavids Win User
    Hey Cortana, What's the weather?

No, that's not it. If I just say "Cortana, weather" it works. If I say "Hey Cortana, what's the weather tomorrow" it will not work, but if I say "Hey Cortana, weather tomorrow" it works.

Before I could say "what's the weather" but not today.

kwdavids, Feb 23, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Cortana weather issue

There is an option to hide a forecast by clicking on the three dots menu icon. Try hiding Schererville and see it the other then appears.

Cortana weather issue [​IMG]

philc43, Feb 23, 2016
  5. tcman50 Win User
    BY hiding Schererville it completely removes it from Cortana and Palm Coast is still rolled up.

I believe I read somewhere depending on how many things you have in Cortana some items might get rolled up.

We should be able to pick and choose the order of all things in Cortana and also specify which ones get rolled up or not, is this feature coming soon?

Terry *Cool

tcman50, Feb 23, 2016
  6. Edwin New Member
    Bottom of Cortana homepage.

Cortana weather issue [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 23, 2016
  7. tcman50 Win User
    Tried it Edwin, no matter what I do Palm Coast is always rolled up and Schererville isn't.

It has to be that I just have to many things showing in Cortana and something has to get rolled up I guess, why it has to to be my main weather city though is a real pain in the butt.

Terry *Mad

tcman50, Feb 23, 2016
  8. tcman50 Win User

Cortana weather issue

I just posted my question via the Cortana feedback button, it might help but I doubt it.

Terry

tcman50, Feb 23, 2016
  9. Edwin New Member
    Sorry, I didn't quite grasp the 'rolled up' part;
    if you ask "Hey, Cortana" the weather verbally, it will open expanded.

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cortana weather issue

1. Cortana weather issue - Similar Threads - Cortana weather issue

2. Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather: I need help I had to reset my laptop thinking cortona would fox itself but it didn’t it still has the wrong location don’t know why please help...
  3. Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather: I need help I had to reset my laptop thinking cortona would fox itself but it didn’t it still has the wrong location don’t know why please help...
  4. Cortana Weather Unit

in Cortana
    Cortana Weather Unit: How do I change the weather units from F to C? I do not see notebook to make this change. I also cannot turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”. HP envy x360 is the laptop model...
  5. cortana Showing weather of wrong location.

in Cortana
    cortana Showing weather of wrong location.: Hello everyone, My Cortana app is showing weather of the wrong location. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-showing-weather-of-wrong-location/c3d3b60e-dff2-416b-b068-c6d4e987d680
  6. Cortana weather location issue

Cortana weather location issue: A very minor issue but starting about 4 or 5 days ago I noticed when I click on Cortana and it brings up the useful info .ie. news headlines, weather that the weather location at the top has changed from showing as 'Havering' my UK borough to a generic post code RM3 9. RM3 is...
  7. Question about Cortana: Weather and Location Reporting

Question about Cortana: Weather and Location Reporting: How do I set Cortana to automatically detect my weather location? She has asked me to enter my City for weather locations. But, I want her to automatically detect my location instead of me having to do it by putting in my city. Thanks in advance! 40196
  8. Cortana nearby weather

Cortana nearby weather: I have always had cortana set to give me my nearby weather in the summary / news feed area. Until two days ago it has always been spot on. So precise in fact it actually lists my post code! But suddenly accros all our machines she is now reporting another post code. It's not...
  9. cortana weather

cortana weather: how do you change the location for the weather that cortana reports? 16235
  10. Cortana finally gives weather in Celsius based on weather settings

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana finally gives weather in Celsius based on weather settings: [img] For some time now, users outside of the US using Cortana could get the weather but it was always in Fahrenheit. To get around this US-based temperature system, users had to use the voice assistant to request the temperature in Celsius specifically each time. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. weather information issue Cortana