Windows 10: cortana weather

Discus and support cortana weather in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do you change the location for the weather that cortana reports? 16235 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matt Siegel, Aug 13, 2015.

1. cortana weather

how do you change the location for the weather that cortana reports?

:)

Matt Siegel, Aug 13, 2015
  2. kwdavids Win User

Hey Cortana, What's the weather?

No, that's not it. If I just say "Cortana, weather" it works. If I say "Hey Cortana, what's the weather tomorrow" it will not work, but if I say "Hey Cortana, weather tomorrow" it works.

Before I could say "what's the weather" but not today.

kwdavids, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Ernie680 Win User
    Hey Cortana, What's the weather?

I'm very surprised that it works for you by saying "Cortana, weather" . Windows 10 only allows me the option to use the prefix ""Hey Cortana,...".

I know that every phrase I give it is analyzed by Microsoft before an action taking place on my computer. Either way I noticed that Cortana behaves differently from day to day and even hour to hour.

Ernie680, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

cortana weather

Probably in the weather app:

cortana weather [​IMG]

Or the interest manager in Bing:

cortana weather [​IMG]

Cliff S, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

cortana weather

1. cortana weather - Similar Threads - cortana weather

2. Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a...

in Cortana
    Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a...: Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a timer or an alarm. I get the answer “I'm sorry, but I can't help with that.”Is there any solution to this problem?...
  3. Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a...: Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a timer or an alarm. I get the answer “I'm sorry, but I can't help with that.”Is there any solution to this problem?...
  4. Cortana can tell me the time, the weather forecast, and exchange rates but cannot set a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather: I need help I had to reset my laptop thinking cortona would fox itself but it didn’t it still has the wrong location don’t know why please help...
  6. Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana wrong weather location and bing weather: I need help I had to reset my laptop thinking cortona would fox itself but it didn’t it still has the wrong location don’t know why please help...
  7. Cortana Weather Unit

in Cortana
    Cortana Weather Unit: How do I change the weather units from F to C? I do not see notebook to make this change. I also cannot turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”. HP envy x360 is the laptop model...
  8. cortana Showing weather of wrong location.

in Cortana
    cortana Showing weather of wrong location.: Hello everyone, My Cortana app is showing weather of the wrong location. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-showing-weather-of-wrong-location/c3d3b60e-dff2-416b-b068-c6d4e987d680
  9. I should ask someone else than Cortana about the weather

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I should ask someone else than Cortana about the weather: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Skynet3d [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h96qoo/i_should_ask_someone_else_than_cortana_about_the/
  10. "Cortana -> Notebook -> Weather -> Units - Set Celsius" doesn't work :

in Cortana
    "Cortana -> Notebook -> Weather -> Units - Set Celsius" doesn't work :: On Windows 10, Cortana gives you the temperature in Fahrenheit without checking Regional Settings or Location. A quick solution is to ask: What’s the weather like in Celsius? or just Weather in Celsius? But why doesn't "Cortana -> Notebook -> Weather -> Units - Set Celsius"...