Windows 10: Cortana won't index apps except those pre-installed on my laptop

Discus and support Cortana won't index apps except those pre-installed on my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Thinking about it again, one thing I haven't done is activate Cortana on the new account, so I can't 100% rule out Cortana being involved in the issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ricecrispies, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Cortana won't index apps except those pre-installed on my laptop

Thinking about it again, one thing I haven't done is activate Cortana on the new account, so I can't 100% rule out Cortana being involved in the issue I was having. I don't have any reason to activate it now, so I will leave that as an unknown. But thanks once again for your help!

ricecrispies, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cortana won't index apps except those pre-installed on my laptop

1. Cortana won't index apps except those pre-installed on my laptop - Similar Threads - Cortana won't index

2. No Pre-installed apps on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Pre-installed apps on windows: When I formatted my laptop first of all window get deleted then after many trials window came back but it start showing window is not activated..Now after that, there are no windows default apps like Microsoft store, window media player, defender, etc etc.Please tell me how...
  3. Pre installed apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pre installed apps: Hey, I want to do a factory reset on my Acer predator laptop.Here are my questions, just to be sure.I want to remove EVERYTHING. I want to remove everything except for the pre installed apps, is it possible?If I do a factory reset of my windows 11 Acer Predator laptop, will I...
  4. Pre installed apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pre installed apps: Hey, I want to do a factory reset on my Acer predator laptop.Here are my questions, just to be sure.I want to remove EVERYTHING. I want to remove everything except for the pre installed apps, is it possible?If I do a factory reset of my windows 11 Acer Predator laptop, will I...
  5. Pre installed apps not working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pre installed apps not working.: I have recently had issues with pre-installed apps on my laptop. Things like the app store and photo viewer don't work. What makes this 10x more frustrating is that the feedback hub and the Get help apps also don't work so i cant even report the issue. This is extremally...
  6. The pre-installed apps on my laptop are corrupting.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The pre-installed apps on my laptop are corrupting.: I have ran a virus check and nothings wrong. When I launch one, for example mail, it says This app can't open. It then sends me to the Microsoft store, where it saysnthis app has encountered a problem and a prompt to reinstall. Every time I try to reinstall it stops at...
  7. Pre installed Apps

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pre installed Apps: i want my pre installed apps back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pre-installed-apps/c5a54a30-2bab-4f63-876d-10191373ae9e
  8. Is it fine to remove pre-installed apps, will it be harmfull to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it fine to remove pre-installed apps, will it be harmfull to my laptop?: Can I delete all these following apps : Feedback Hub, Films & TV, Groove Music, HEIF Image Extensions, Mail And Calendar, Maps, Messaging, Mixed Reality Viewer, Mixed Reality Portal, Paint 3D, People, Photos, Print 3d, Snip & Sketch, Tips, Translator, Weather, VP9 Video...
  9. issue with pre-installed apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    issue with pre-installed apps: most of my microsoft apps like store,movies and tv,help,groove music,calculator etc are not working and not opening at all. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-pre-installed-apps/ccaf6ea1-8172-47ea-88ac-90e08d0a85cf"
  10. New laptop with Win10 pre-installed won't activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New laptop with Win10 pre-installed won't activate: Hi there. I'm hopeful you can help me with my problem. I recently purchased a new MSI laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition already installed. I asked the authorized re-seller to perform a clean Windows installation so as not to have to deal with bloatware. When my laptop...