Windows 10: Cortana works only in one partition

Discus and support Cortana works only in one partition in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have a machine with two Win 10. One is over an SDD and the other on a ordinary HDD. I have an issue with Cortana in the second Win 10... I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pipppero2007, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Cortana works only in one partition

Hi,

i have a machine with two Win 10. One is over an SDD and the other on a ordinary HDD.

I have an issue with Cortana in the second Win 10... I press "WIN" and write something but nothing work... only White tab. While in the other Win 10 on the SDD Cortana works perfectly.

To be sincere, sometimes, Cortana works on the second but only for example one time over five. Sometimes I disconnect and reconnect the user and works but for example today I tried this but without luck.

I also have this issues when I go in Safe mode in both Wins.

What I can check in the second Win 10 in order to make Cortana work?

:)

Pipppero2007, Mar 25, 2017

2. Nokia Lumia 920 Bluetooth only works in one direction

I robed the parrot Bluetooth unit from my old Volvo 960 estate just before it went away only to returne some time later as a bunch of washing machines,

I installed then installed the unit in my new ford C-max, everything appeared fine until recently the Bluetooth only appears to work in one direction, when I make a call everything works great but if I get an incoming call I hear the callers name through the
    cars radio, answer the incoming call (never found an automatic answer option in any of the phones settings) and the call gets routed through the handset, is this fixable or is it a simple case of one of those pesky up-dates throwing a spanner in the mix.

I would appreciate any help.

Wishbone58, Mar 25, 2017
  3. Syncing of notes in contacts works only one-way, from the pda (PocketOutlook) to the desktop (Outlook 2007), not the other way round

Hi Micheal,

I replied to a similar query sometime back. Check out how it was resolved in the thread below:

Internal Server Error

Pocket PC Mauritius omnia i900 avnya henriett

Linley Meslier, Mar 25, 2017
Thema:

Cortana works only in one partition

1. Cortana works only in one partition - Similar Threads - Cortana works partition

2. Only one audio working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only one audio working: Hello,For some reason, I can only work one input or audio at the same time. So I can't talk and hear. If I want to hear stuff, I have to change my microphone, but then I can't speak. If I want to talk, I have to change my input, but then I can't hear anything. Its so...
  3. Only one audio working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Only one audio working: Hello,For some reason, I can only work one input or audio at the same time. So I can't talk and hear. If I want to hear stuff, I have to change my microphone, but then I can't speak. If I want to talk, I have to change my input, but then I can't hear anything. Its so...
  4. only one speaker is working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    only one speaker is working: Hello, I'm having trouble with my windows 10 pc, apparently only one speaker is working. I tried troubleshooting but it won't fix the issue. The speaker works fine on my Linux PC. What should I do?...
  5. only one speaker is working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    only one speaker is working: Hello, I'm having trouble with my windows 10 pc, apparently only one speaker is working. I tried troubleshooting but it won't fix the issue. The speaker works fine on my Linux PC. What should I do?...
  6. only one speaker is working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. dual boot one broken but only one partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dual boot one broken but only one partition: 2015 i bought a laptop with win8 on it. when it was time, i updated to winX. Now at startup, i get to choose dual boot. i never gave it much thought tbo. then my harddrive died 2020 and i gave it to a shop to fix it useless idiot, i had to get the filehistory/image back on...
  8. dual boot one broken but only one partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dual boot one broken but only one partition: 2015 i bought a laptop with win8 on it. when it was time, i updated to winX. Now at startup, i get to choose dual boot. i never gave it much thought tbo. then my harddrive died 2020 and i gave it to a shop to fix it useless idiot, i had to get the filehistory/image back on...
  9. Windows 10 installed with only one partition.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installed with only one partition.: I've never seen this before because I haven't had to install Windows 10 for over three years. I downloaded a fresh copy of Windows 10 Home from the official Microsoft site to USB and installed it on my SSD that I used disk part to clean, name, assign a letter and create a...
  10. Microphone not working, only works with cortana

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone not working, only works with cortana: For some stupid reason my microphone is being detected, works perfectly fine, but literally every application other than cortana does not work. Before you ask, yes I have enabled apps to use my microphone. Windows has detected no issues with it, and it says everything is...