Windows 10: Cortana

Discus and support Cortana in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Had to post this. If you think Cortana can be a bit stubborn, here's how an error event from MS is worded! Build 10049. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Winuser, Jan 24, 2015.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Cortana

Had to post this. If you think Cortana can be a bit stubborn, here's how an error event from MS is worded! Build 10049.

f14tomcat, Mar 30, 2015
  2. Edwin New Member

Well..., you know women, always gotta be doin their hair and nails, etc.! *Wink

Edwin, Mar 31, 2015
  3. Edwin New Member
    She doesn't make a single sound but she still takes a note! *Wink

Cortana [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 31, 2015
  4. rmonroe36 Win User

Cortana

Tell Cortana: "Shuffle"

Rich

rmonroe36, Mar 31, 2015
  5. Winuser Win User
    I'm on build 10049 and Cortana hasn't improved much. I still have problems getting Cortana to start by voice command. If it doesn't get any better by the time Win 10 goes final I'll definitely be turning it off.

Winuser, Mar 31, 2015
  6. Winuser Win User
    I don't have anything for Cortana to shuffle.

Winuser, Mar 31, 2015
  7. f14tomcat Win User
    Maybe he means "stifle", as in Archie Bunker....

f14tomcat, Mar 31, 2015
  8. Winuser Win User

Cortana

Cortana is good at that.

Winuser, Mar 31, 2015
  9. badrobot Win User
    Cortana who? I just clicked "No thanks" on installation. She's not gonna bother me anymore. I shut her out.

badrobot, Mar 31, 2015
  10. rmonroe36 Win User
    What? No music on your computer?

Rich

rmonroe36, Mar 31, 2015
  11. Winuser Win User
    I don't have anything at the moment. I do have some mp3's on a usb drive but the wife is using it. Everything else is on vinyl or cd's.

Winuser, Mar 31, 2015
  12. BillyBob Win User
    I've got heaps of music and over 200 movies, when I get Cortana working I'll get her to count them all and shuffle them.
    Ive just thought of a good job for her, I'll turn on all my pCs and connect them all to the network, and get her to sort out the lot and get rid of all the doubles.

BillyBob, Mar 31, 2015
  13. Winuser Win User

Cortana

I hope you have better luck with Cortana than I do. I'm about ready to send her to the unemployment line. *Smile

Winuser, Mar 31, 2015
  14. Edwin New Member
    Cortana is 'hit or miss' but still no audible responses.

Cortana [​IMG]

Cortana [​IMG]

Cortana [​IMG]

Cortana [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 29, 2015
  15. AlanWade Win User
    Its not working in my region either but I can wait for the RTM just to try it out although I dont think it will be something that I would use daily.

AlanWade, May 6, 2015
Thema:

Cortana

1. Cortana - Similar Threads - Cortana

2. How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?: Since I updated my computer, my Windows key doesn't work and any application related to the start menu don't work either. I've already reset, restarted multiple times, tried wsreset and cmd commands, and checked for game mode, and tried the Fn commands. This happened the last...
  3. How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?: Since I updated my computer, my Windows key doesn't work and any application related to the start menu don't work either. I've already reset, restarted multiple times, tried wsreset and cmd commands, and checked for game mode, and tried the Fn commands. This happened the last...
  4. How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. End of support for Cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    End of support for Cortana: While the decision to phase out Cortana may have disappointed some users, it's important to recognize that Microsoft is continually evolving its products to meet the changing needs of its customers. Here are some reasons why bringing back Cortana might still be...
  6. End of support for Cortana

End of support for Cortana: While the decision to phase out Cortana may have disappointed some users, it's important to recognize that Microsoft is continually evolving its products to meet the changing needs of its customers. Here are some reasons why bringing back Cortana might still be...
  7. Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands: Hello, I'm having trouble with Cortana on my Windows 10 computer. When I try to use voice commands, Cortana doesn't respond at all. I've checked my microphone settings and made sure that Cortana is enabled, but it still doesn't work. Is there a fix for this issue, or any...
  8. Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands

Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands: Hello, I'm having trouble with Cortana on my Windows 10 computer. When I try to use voice commands, Cortana doesn't respond at all. I've checked my microphone settings and made sure that Cortana is enabled, but it still doesn't work. Is there a fix for this issue, or any...
  9. How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...

How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...: hello, I am trying to have Google Chrome as my default browser for everything, I currently see that Edge Deflector and Nomoreedge no longer works, is there a settings way to ensure that my search bar will go to Google Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge? how can I ensure that I...
  10. How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...: hello, I am trying to have Google Chrome as my default browser for everything, I currently see that Edge Deflector and Nomoreedge no longer works, is there a settings way to ensure that my search bar will go to Google Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge? how can I ensure that I...