Windows 10: Cortana

Discus and support Cortana in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cortana wasn't installed on update, I tried to download it, message says I'm not in a valid region for Cortana yet I am? anyone else had this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by keepcalm, Aug 8, 2015.

1. keepcalm Win User

Cortana

Cortana wasn't installed on update, I tried to download it, message says I'm not in a valid region for Cortana yet I am? anyone else had this problem?

:)

keepcalm, Aug 8, 2015

2. "Stopcode -- WHEA uncorrectabel Error"

I no longer have this problem. However, when I do the update it renders my graphics card useless so now I boot from my floppy drive and don't update at all.

PMS CORTANA, Aug 8, 2015
  3. 1709 Bluescreens & video problems

I was just letting the process work itself out as reinstall/recovery didn't help and eventually it would let me sign in. A few days ago while I was typing away, my screen had a mind of its' own and just went extra wide screen and removed my dual screen
    ability. Now my videos don't play in FB and can't get out of this widescreen. I've again tried Recovery to no avail. There have been several updates since the blue screen error. I went out and looked at my devices and now it must has Basic Display Driver instead
    of the Dell driver that was there before. It no longer recognizes it. I have done recovery and it worked for a few minutes but again reverts back to this Basic Driver. How can it do this? I also no longer have a Sleep function on my shutdown menu, just Restart
    or Shut Down. I have done Reset already and had to reinstall several of my apps. This continues to get worse. Everything else is working fine. I have no other screen issues.

PMS CORTANA, Aug 8, 2015
  4. squire142 Win User

Cortana

i had a similar problem which now seems to have sorted itself out, I had left my laptop on when i went to work and by the time I got home it was working, maybe its an auto-update patch

squire142, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Cortana

1. Cortana - Similar Threads - Cortana

2. How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?: Since I updated my computer, my Windows key doesn't work and any application related to the start menu don't work either. I've already reset, restarted multiple times, tried wsreset and cmd commands, and checked for game mode, and tried the Fn commands. This happened the last...
  3. How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?: Since I updated my computer, my Windows key doesn't work and any application related to the start menu don't work either. I've already reset, restarted multiple times, tried wsreset and cmd commands, and checked for game mode, and tried the Fn commands. This happened the last...
  4. How do I fix/open my start menu/cortana/settings?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. End of support for Cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    End of support for Cortana: While the decision to phase out Cortana may have disappointed some users, it's important to recognize that Microsoft is continually evolving its products to meet the changing needs of its customers. Here are some reasons why bringing back Cortana might still be...
  6. End of support for Cortana

End of support for Cortana: While the decision to phase out Cortana may have disappointed some users, it's important to recognize that Microsoft is continually evolving its products to meet the changing needs of its customers. Here are some reasons why bringing back Cortana might still be...
  7. Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands: Hello, I'm having trouble with Cortana on my Windows 10 computer. When I try to use voice commands, Cortana doesn't respond at all. I've checked my microphone settings and made sure that Cortana is enabled, but it still doesn't work. Is there a fix for this issue, or any...
  8. Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands

Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands: Hello, I'm having trouble with Cortana on my Windows 10 computer. When I try to use voice commands, Cortana doesn't respond at all. I've checked my microphone settings and made sure that Cortana is enabled, but it still doesn't work. Is there a fix for this issue, or any...
  9. How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...

How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...: hello, I am trying to have Google Chrome as my default browser for everything, I currently see that Edge Deflector and Nomoreedge no longer works, is there a settings way to ensure that my search bar will go to Google Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge? how can I ensure that I...
  10. How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...: hello, I am trying to have Google Chrome as my default browser for everything, I currently see that Edge Deflector and Nomoreedge no longer works, is there a settings way to ensure that my search bar will go to Google Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge? how can I ensure that I...