Windows 10: Cortana's Voice

Discus and support Cortana's Voice in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I asked Cortana if I could change her voice. She replied that her voice was the only available for my region. I wanted a mail voice, not her female... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PJLLB, Nov 14, 2015.

1. PJLLB Win User

Cortana's Voice

So I asked Cortana if I could change her voice. She replied that her voice was the only available for my region. I wanted a mail voice, not her female voice. Even Apple's Siri lets you select alternate voices.

Thoughts?

But the way, Cortana seems to work pretty well.

:)

PJLLB, Nov 14, 2015
  2. Z4R4TH0S Win User

Option to change Cortana Voice from its default on Windows 10

Old title: Cortana Voice

To Reader

Would it be possible to change Cortana's voice into the voice from halo 4,

not the s**ty robotic voice that annoys me all the time,

no offence.

From

Z4R4TH0S, Nov 14, 2015
  3. [WINDOWS 10] Cortana not using voice to respond

Cortana does not respond to voice commands. I can dictate messages on non Cortana voice recognition

markwentzel, Nov 14, 2015
Thema:

Cortana's Voice

1. Cortana's Voice - Similar Threads - Cortana's Voice

2. Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands: Hello, I'm having trouble with Cortana on my Windows 10 computer. When I try to use voice commands, Cortana doesn't respond at all. I've checked my microphone settings and made sure that Cortana is enabled, but it still doesn't work. Is there a fix for this issue, or any...
  3. Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Not Responding to Voice Commands: Hello, I'm having trouble with Cortana on my Windows 10 computer. When I try to use voice commands, Cortana doesn't respond at all. I've checked my microphone settings and made sure that Cortana is enabled, but it still doesn't work. Is there a fix for this issue, or any...
  4. How to Open Cortana With Your Voice

in Cortana
    How to Open Cortana With Your Voice: First Go to Settings Then General Then Go to Speech Then Turn on Cortana and Turn on All That Microsoft Reccomends.Then Go to Voice Activity Then Turn on Cortana That Responds With "Cortana" Speech.Then Sign in to Cortana.Then Say "Cortana" Or "Hey Cortana" Then Cortana Will...
  5. How to Open Cortana With Your Voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Open Cortana With Your Voice: First Go to Settings Then General Then Go to Speech Then Turn on Cortana and Turn on All That Microsoft Reccomends.Then Go to Voice Activity Then Turn on Cortana That Responds With "Cortana" Speech.Then Sign in to Cortana.Then Say "Cortana" Or "Hey Cortana" Then Cortana Will...
  6. How to Open Cortana With Your Voice

7. Windows Voice Commands - stop "go to <word>" from searching Cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Voice Commands - stop "go to <word>" from searching Cortana: Hey! I am using Windows Voice Access on my computer but have an issue with some of the commands. Specifically, when trying to navigate while writing text, Voice Access lists commands that start with "Go to." These work fine for the basic ones like "Go to start of paragraph"...
  8. Windows Voice Commands - stop "go to <word>" from searching Cortana

Windows Voice Commands - stop "go to <word>" from searching Cortana: Hey! I am using Windows Voice Access on my computer but have an issue with some of the commands. Specifically, when trying to navigate while writing text, Voice Access lists commands that start with "Go to." These work fine for the basic ones like "Go to start of paragraph"...
  9. What happened to the Voice Command, Hey Cortana?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to the Voice Command, Hey Cortana?: The "Hey Cortana!" Feature was on Windows 10! Can you please put it on Windows 11, please? I would really appreciate it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-the-voice-command-hey-cortana/ffd8cc1d-8ee4-47de-9470-d3c266c2f86e
  10. What happened to the Voice Command, Hey Cortana?

What happened to the Voice Command, Hey Cortana?: The "Hey Cortana!" Feature was on Windows 10! Can you please put it on Windows 11, please? I would really appreciate it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-the-voice-command-hey-cortana/ffd8cc1d-8ee4-47de-9470-d3c266c2f86e