Windows 10: Cortanna search bar opening in the middle of screen. How to fix this.

Discus and support Cortanna search bar opening in the middle of screen. How to fix this. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I've got a lenovo yoga 3 laptop and have been using windows 10 for about a year on my laptop. About 2 weeks ago my cortana search bar by the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by emilylane, Jul 31, 2016.

1. emilylane Win User

Cortanna search bar opening in the middle of screen. How to fix this.

Hi, I've got a lenovo yoga 3 laptop and have been using windows 10 for about a year on my laptop. About 2 weeks ago my cortana search bar by the windows tab which when I would normally click on it would simply just open up the pop-up box. However now, whenever I click it, the search bar jumps to the middle of my screen (at the side) and opens up the pop-up box.
    Also, when I click the windows icon, the normal app pop up box still remains at the bottom but the cortana searchbox will still go to the middle.
    Can someone help me fix this problem. Did I change a setting or something? please help because it is getting quite annoying.
    (screen shots below to show you what I mean)

Cortanna search bar opening in the middle of screen. How to fix this. [​IMG]

:)

emilylane, Jul 31, 2016

2. cortanna wont connect tothe entenet to open her settings, but she keeps opening browser searches

<Original title: cortanna>

cortanna wont connect tothe entenet to open her settings, but she keeps opening browser searches

LordZaimion, Jul 31, 2016
  3. Cortanna help

when i click on the search it does not come up i can only search if i click start menu and then i can type and if i click settings nothing happens and cortanna does not work also in event viewer i have loads of errors about searchul and cortanna any fixes

daz99999999, Jul 31, 2016
Thema:

Cortanna search bar opening in the middle of screen. How to fix this.

1. Cortanna search bar opening in the middle of screen. How to fix this. - Similar Threads - Cortanna search bar

2. chrome thumbnails missing and search bar in the middle of the chrome home page missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    chrome thumbnails missing and search bar in the middle of the chrome home page missing: after resetting my default search engine i have yahoo iconin the search bar and these things missing on my home page. please don't tell me to go to chrome support because they are not helpful. they either don't answer or cn't follow the question. i have windows 10 and I will...
  3. Weird Search bar on the top of my windows 10 screen, how can i fix it?

Weird Search bar on the top of my windows 10 screen, how can i fix it?: Just recently a white bar popped up on the top of my screen and I'm not sure what it is and how to fix it. I've tried searching through settings to find out what it is and nothing would show, I've tried looking for foreign fills and there isn't any that are new. whenever I...
  4. Cortanna

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortanna: When setting up Cortana it asked for a Microsoft account. We hastily provided an account, but now want to change the Microsoft account affiliated with this installation of Cortana for this user on my new iPhone max XS.. Under the "About Me" section of the notebook, we can...
  5. How can I get programs to open in the middle of the screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get programs to open in the middle of the screen?: Every time I open a program or game, the window always opens in the top left hand corner. Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, it's been doing this. Is there a setting to change it to open in the center of the screen?...
  6. Search Bar at the top of my screen

Search Bar at the top of my screen: This search bar suddenly appeared on the top of my laptop screen, nothing will make it go away. I have tried looking for the Web Bar thing in the control panel but nothing comes up.... is there any other way to fix this????[ATTACH]...
  7. Cortanna search going crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortanna search going crazy: Whenever I search for something with Cortana I get results that include my Thunderbird email how do I stop that 46150
  8. Cannot open volume bar or search feature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot open volume bar or search feature: Hi folks upgraded win ten on the 29th no problems , everything worked shmick Now all the sudden when i want to change the volume on the taskbar it wont open , I used to be able to right click on volume and it would open with a slider bar now i have to right click to open...
  9. Start Menu and Cortanna will not open

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu and Cortanna will not open: After going throw the activation process with Cortana, I found it impossible to open the start menu or use Cortana's search function. Ironically, I was hear earlier about to submit this thread when it all decided to work... I closed the web browser and it worked for around...
  10. stop middle mouse button from opening cortana/search

in Windows 10 Support
    stop middle mouse button from opening cortana/search: Is there a way to stop the middle mouse button (i.e. click of the scroll wheel) from opening Cortana/search? Things I've tried: 1. Searched Google. No useful results. The closest I found was that Windows 10 may be confusing the click of the middle mouse button as the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortanna search bar opening in the middle of screen. how to fix this.