Windows 10: Cortanna search bar opening in the middle of screen. How to fix this.

Discus and support Cortanna search bar opening in the middle of screen. How to fix this. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I've got a lenovo yoga 3 laptop and have been using windows 10 for about a year on my laptop. About 2 weeks ago my cortana search bar by the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by emilylane, Jul 31, 2016.

1. emilylane Win User

Cortanna search bar opening in the middle of screen. How to fix this.

Hi, I've got a lenovo yoga 3 laptop and have been using windows 10 for about a year on my laptop. About 2 weeks ago my cortana search bar by the windows tab which when I would normally click on it would simply just open up the pop-up box. However now, whenever I click it, the search bar jumps to the middle of my screen (at the side) and opens up the pop-up box.
    Also, when I click the windows icon, the normal app pop up box still remains at the bottom but the cortana searchbox will still go to the middle.
    Can someone help me fix this problem. Did I change a setting or something? please help because it is getting quite annoying.
    (screen shots below to show you what I mean)

Cortanna search bar opening in the middle of screen. How to fix this. [​IMG]

:)

emilylane, Jul 31, 2016

2. cortanna wont connect tothe entenet to open her settings, but she keeps opening browser searches

<Original title: cortanna>

cortanna wont connect tothe entenet to open her settings, but she keeps opening browser searches

LordZaimion, Jul 31, 2016
  3. Cortanna help

when i click on the search it does not come up i can only search if i click start menu and then i can type and if i click settings nothing happens and cortanna does not work also in event viewer i have loads of errors about searchul and cortanna any fixes

daz99999999, Jul 31, 2016
Thema:

Cortanna search bar opening in the middle of screen. How to fix this.

1. Cortanna search bar opening in the middle of screen. How to fix this. - Similar Threads - Cortanna search bar

2. How to fix Windows, setting, search bar not responding or opening at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Windows, setting, search bar not responding or opening at all.: My friend recently purchased a new PC. However, after unplugging and moving it, he is now unable to use several Windows functions such as search and settings. These functions do not open or respond to any commands. He is completely lost and unsure about what to do next, as...
  3. How to fix the search bar help

in Cortana
    How to fix the search bar help: When I click the windows key and search like Discord it will just pop up a loading screen split second then it will go away. Idk how is this keep happening, I tried alot of tutorial on Youtube all of them didn't work. So please, help me fix this. Thank you....
  4. How to fix the search bar help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the search bar help: When I click the windows key and search like Discord it will just pop up a loading screen split second then it will go away. Idk how is this keep happening, I tried alot of tutorial on Youtube all of them didn't work. So please, help me fix this. Thank you....
  5. How to fix the search bar help

6. Search bar not opening

in Cortana
    Search bar not opening: I'm on the most recent version of windows 10 and whenever I use a shortcut that requires the windows key or I click on the search bar it automatically closes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-not-opening/691960a6-7d27-430d-9734-04a8ac06414f
  7. Xbox game bar in the middle of the screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox game bar in the middle of the screen.: So, I recently got a new PC, and I wanted to install a iCue widget for xbox game bar, however, it's just in the middle of the screen. Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-in-the-middle-of-the-screen/60af00f2-16a1-479c-8a26-4755419aab93
  8. Cortanna

Cortanna: When setting up Cortana it asked for a Microsoft account. We hastily provided an account, but now want to change the Microsoft account affiliated with this installation of Cortana for this user on my new iPhone max XS.. Under the "About Me" section of the notebook, we can...
  9. Cortanna search going crazy

Cortanna search going crazy: Whenever I search for something with Cortana I get results that include my Thunderbird email how do I stop that 46150
  10. Start Menu and Cortanna will not open

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu and Cortanna will not open: After going throw the activation process with Cortana, I found it impossible to open the start menu or use Cortana's search function. Ironically, I was hear earlier about to submit this thread when it all decided to work... I closed the web browser and it worked for around...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana toolbar in the middle of screen

2. cortanna search bar opening in the middle of screen. how to fix this.