Windows 10: Cortona not working Australia

Discus and support Cortona not working Australia in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I've a Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10, 64 bit version 1511 OS Build 10586.633. I have tried to set up Cortona, but it just keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kenrob2037, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Cortona not working Australia

Hi Everyone,

I've a Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10, 64 bit version 1511 OS Build 10586.633.

I have tried to set up Cortona, but it just keeps telling me to set it up after it says all OK. I live in Australia and have my region and language set to Australian.

Speech language set to United Kingdom, or United States, it does not matter, it still won't work.

Location is set to on, as is microphone for Cortona and Edge.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Cheers

Rob

:)

kenrob2037, Nov 6, 2016
  2. IreneCarr Win User

Critical alert start menu and Cortona not working windows 10

Critical alert start menu and Cortona not working windows 10 I didn't think Cortona was available in Australia how you fix this problem

IreneCarr, Nov 6, 2016
  3. why do i not have cortona? she would help me heaps

I live in Australia and I am a student here but I don't have Cortona and I am wondering why she isn't available here ? if theres no way I can get her to work please bring out and update for it in Australia

BrodieAshenden, Nov 6, 2016
Thema:

Cortona not working Australia

1. Cortona not working Australia - Similar Threads - Cortona working Australia

2. Cortona has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortona has stopped working: Windows 10Since 3-4 days Cortana search app is not working. Either I cant type or the screen and details shown don't click. Also got twice error the screen shot of which is attached. I already ran dism restorehealth program successfully still Cortana not working I cant attach...
  3. Cortona has stopped working

in Cortana
    Cortona has stopped working: Windows 10Since 3-4 days Cortana search app is not working. Either I cant type or the screen and details shown don't click. Also got twice error the screen shot of which is attached. I already ran dism restorehealth program successfully still Cortana not working I cant attach...
  4. Cortona has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Cortona

in Cortana
    Cortona: A cortona button appears briefly beside the volume button in the task bar. It disappears after a short moment of time. How do I stop it from appearing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortona/89957392-a9a2-4e67-913a-9a396da8ba18
  6. Cortona: Can windows cortona be managed

in Cortana
    Cortona: Can windows cortona be managed: Dear Support, One of my client wants to know whether Cortona display of items can be customized? Eg the reminder of pending mail of meeting schedule be extended or customized user basis? Is any type of manual customization available for display as per requirement. What is...
  7. cortona

in Cortana
    cortona: I would like to know why you changed Crotona. I was able to open websites which was so convent. And I want it back! I've tried using the 3 dots and still nothing. I tried using the work "launch" instead of open and it still tells me she can't open websites. Please tell...
  8. Cortona

in Cortana
    Cortona: After updating to the Windows 10 2004 update, Cortona keeps informing me that it is not available for English Canada. I'm pretty sure this is not true. What's going on? Anything I can do about it?...
  9. cortona

in Cortana
    cortona: yes i was wondering if you can change cortonas voice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortona/57a18994-d642-4808-a9be-70732ba50455
  10. Cortona

in Cortana
    Cortona: Hi, Is Cortona able to be used by a person aged 14? I tried but it says minor. But when switched my brithday so that I am 19. It worked. So are minors allowed to use it if over 13?...