Windows 10: could not back up DVD

Discus and support could not back up DVD in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hey..upgraded to windows 10 but could not back up DVD.. Previous version of windows is windows 8.1 54157 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by balakrishnarao, Jun 22, 2016.

1. could not back up DVD

hey..upgraded to windows 10 but could not back up DVD.. Previous version of windows is windows 8.1

:)

balakrishnarao, Jun 22, 2016

2. Back up DVD

I have a back up DVD from my old (no longer working) Windows 7 computer, which contains my photos, files & folders. Can I use this to transfer my photos files and folders to my new Windows 10 computer. If so how do I do so please?

LyndaHooper, Jun 22, 2016
  3. Back up DVD

HI; LYNDA

is this a dvd backup of sorts or is it a restore dvd for recovering the hard drive .

if just a backup dvd , insert in the dvd drive and right click on this pc /my computer ,click on open , scroll down to you dvd drive on the left , click on and see your files on the right and drag & drop to your new file /folder .

hope this helps any .

michael kondracki, Jun 22, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

could not back up DVD

What DVD were you trying to back up?

NavyLCDR, Jun 22, 2016
Thema:

could not back up DVD

1. could not back up DVD - Similar Threads - DVD

2. Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store: I received a gift of windows dvd app but when I redeemed it, app hasn't downloaded nor can I find it on my computer or in my Microsoft Store or my account. I have relentlessly followed the instructions without success. I have pressed updates in my store account, I have...
  3. Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store: I received a gift of windows dvd app but when I redeemed it, app hasn't downloaded nor can I find it on my computer or in my Microsoft Store or my account. I have relentlessly followed the instructions without success. I have pressed updates in my store account, I have...
  4. does the windows dvd player burn DVDs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does the windows dvd player burn DVDs: i need to be able to copy my home movies that are on dvd to the computer and then burn to new dvds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-dvd-player-burn-dvds/701c33f4-4c32-41f4-b3a5-e18488367019
  5. does the windows dvd player burn DVDs

does the windows dvd player burn DVDs: i need to be able to copy my home movies that are on dvd to the computer and then burn to new dvds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-dvd-player-burn-dvds/701c33f4-4c32-41f4-b3a5-e18488367019
  6. the DVD player is displaying distorted images How to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the DVD player is displaying distorted images How to fix it?: the DVD player is displaying distorted images How to fix it?***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For business / Other*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dvd-player-is-displaying-distorted-images-how/6ea693bb-98a4-429b-b9bb-263fc47a0c7a
  7. the DVD player is displaying distorted images How to fix it?

the DVD player is displaying distorted images How to fix it?: the DVD player is displaying distorted images How to fix it?***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For business / Other*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dvd-player-is-displaying-distorted-images-how/6ea693bb-98a4-429b-b9bb-263fc47a0c7a
  8. the DVD player is displaying distorted images How to fix it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. what can i do to see pictures on a recorded cd/ dvd tried VCL media will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can i do to see pictures on a recorded cd/ dvd tried VCL media will not open: finding a format that will let me open and view photos that are on CDS and or DVDS dating back to 2010 have tried VCL media windows media player does not seem to open...
  10. what can i do to see pictures on a recorded cd/ dvd tried VCL media will not open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what can i do to see pictures on a recorded cd/ dvd tried VCL media will not open: finding a format that will let me open and view photos that are on CDS and or DVDS dating back to 2010 have tried VCL media windows media player does not seem to open...