Windows 10: Could Not Find Compatible Direct3D Devices.

Discus and support Could Not Find Compatible Direct3D Devices. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've currently started to notice some major performance issues with my computer so I decided to do a scan on my computer using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dylan_V, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Dylan_V Win User

Could Not Find Compatible Direct3D Devices.

I've currently started to notice some major performance issues with my computer so I decided to do a scan on my computer using http://www.userbenchmark.com. upon doing this scan I got a pop up.... So I looked this up and the only thing I could find was to uninstall my drivers and re-install them... I did this restarted my system and re run the scan same result it's causing me to have major lag/fps spikes even on the least demanding games I own http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/10156393

Could Not Find Compatible Direct3D Devices. 1d993f4a-2cc9-4a55-aee0-ec85325c450b?upload=true.png

:)

Dylan_V, Aug 9, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

QNAP Expands Turbo NAS Peripherals Compatibility List with New Devices

QNAP Systems, Inc. announced today a major expansion of the number of compatible peripherals available for its Turbo NAS products. The major additions include three Toshiba 3.5-inch internal SATA hard drives and an Intel 2.5-inch internal SSD, a Western Digital 2.5-inch external storage device, and six USB TV tuners.

Could Not Find Compatible Direct3D Devices. 97e_thm.jpg

The newly compatible 3.5" internal SATA hard drives:
    • Toshiba - DT01ACA300 (3TB)
    • Toshiba - DT01ACA200 (2TB)
    • Toshiba - DT01ACA200 (HDS723020BLE640) (2TB)
    The newly compatible 2.5" internal SSD:
    • Intel - Intel SSD 520 Series (240GB)
    The newly compatible 2.5" external storage device:
    • Western Digital - 2.5" Elements Portable (WDBPCK5000ABK) (500GB)
    The newly compatible USB TV tuners:
    • AverMedia - A835 (AVerTV Volar HD)
    • Hauppauge - WinTV NOVA-T Stick
    • Kworld - KW-DVB-T 399U
    • PCTV Systems - nanoStick Solo 73e SE
    • SparkLan - DVA-102 DVB-T
    • Transonic - DVB-3011
    Visit www.qnap.com/compatibility for more information. See the entire lineup of QNAP Turbo NAS products at www.qnap.com.

btarunr, Aug 9, 2018
  3. chirp Win User
    Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Could Not Find Compatible Direct3D Devices.

Keyboard Compatibility

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know what is the make and model of the keyboard?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on Hardware and sound under Troubleshoot computer problems.

• Click on Hardware and devices under Devices.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware and devices dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall the keyboard driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Right click on Keyboard to expand and click on
      uninstall.
    • Once you are done uninstalling the restart the computer. If should automatically installed the driver.
    If the still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the keyboard driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Right click on keyboard and click on update
      the software.
    If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 3.

I recommend you to go to the keyboard manufacturer website and download the latest updated keyboard driver for Windows 10 and install the same. If the available driver is not for Windows 10 try installing the driver in compatibility
    mode.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

Could Not Find Compatible Direct3D Devices.

1. Could Not Find Compatible Direct3D Devices. - Similar Threads - Find Compatible Direct3D

2. We could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face ---- Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face ---- Why?: I connected my USB camera to my new computer with Windows 11.The software has all of the latest updates as of 5/8/23 2300.The camera is recognized by Device Manager. I have updated the driver windows reported I have the best driver installed.I am able and have used it during...
  3. We could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face ---- Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face ---- Why?: I connected my USB camera to my new computer with Windows 11.The software has all of the latest updates as of 5/8/23 2300.The camera is recognized by Device Manager. I have updated the driver windows reported I have the best driver installed.I am able and have used it during...
  4. Windows could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello: I have a Samsung Galaxy Book 2.The device has a built in camera but when trying to set up face recognition i get an error stating "windows could not find a camera compatible with windows hello". I have checked:apps - Windows hello face is installed.Updates - all updates...
  5. Windows could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello

Windows could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello: I have a Samsung Galaxy Book 2.The device has a built in camera but when trying to set up face recognition i get an error stating "windows could not find a camera compatible with windows hello". I have checked:apps - Windows hello face is installed.Updates - all updates...
  6. This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware – NVIDIA error

in Windows 10 News
    This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware – NVIDIA error: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering the error message “This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics […] This article This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware – NVIDIA error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Fortnite (Direct3D)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite (Direct3D): I have restarted my PC for updates several times, I ran the DirectX Runtime, I have ran DxDiag, I have reset my PC and still get this error below: DX11 feature level 10_0 required to run the engine. Is there any way to fix this? I would be very happy if there was...
  8. Direct3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct3D: Is there any way I can download Direct3D Feature Level 12_1? If there is any way to do so please reply! Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/direct3d/680d779a-a1cc-4ced-9dec-55b4b0777a44
  9. Direct3D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Direct3D: Hi in two games has appeared error messages related to direct3d "Failed creating the Direct3D device" I have windows 10 and I went to see windows update and I do not have updates to do...
  10. MediaPortal 1.18 crashes with "Direct3D device could not be created"

MediaPortal 1.18 crashes with "Direct3D device could not be created": I've been satisfied with the MediaPortal media center application for years. But very recently (perhaps after the Fall Creators Update), it has stopped working altogether. It gets to the point where it says it's initializing DirectX. And immediately after that, it crashes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. could not find any compatible direct3d

2. could not find any compatible direct3d device

3. could not find any compatible 3d devices

4. userbenchmark could not find a Direct3d device,
  5. could not find compatible direct3d devices,
  6. userbench could not find any compatible direct3D devices,
  7. userbenchmark incompabtible direct3d,
  8. could not find any direct3d devices,
  9. no compatible 3d device win 10,
  10. could not find direct3d device,
  11. userbenchmark no direct 3d devices found,