Windows 10: Could not reconnect all network drives with FCU

Discus and support Could not reconnect all network drives with FCU in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Well, its back. I had really good luck with auto connecting of shares at windows runtime, but now, I get the dreaded "Could not reconnect all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nanohead, Jan 13, 2018.

1. nanohead Win User

Could not reconnect all network drives with FCU

Well, its back.

I had really good luck with auto connecting of shares at windows runtime, but now, I get the dreaded "Could not reconnect all network drives" at startup

Brand new build, its stupid fast on startup (NVME SSD), and I'm trying to figure out if its indeed a timing issue. But its the old problem with the red X through the share, then when you click on it, it eventually loads.

Tried just about everything, and no idea how to proceed. Its also Windows 10 Home, so no Group Policy Editor to play with net reconnects, although I'll install it now and see.

Anyone else seeing this?

:)

nanohead, Jan 13, 2018

2. could not reconnect all network drives

Hi,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. Are you connected to the domain network?

2. When are you facing this issue exactly?

3. Are you getting any error code?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below.

a. Press Windows + R, type services.msc in the Search box.

b. Double click the service "Netlogon".

c. Click on the "General" tab; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic". If not then change the startup type to “Automatic”.

d. Then check if "Start" is selected under "Service Status". If not, start the service and click on Apply and Ok. Now check if the issue resolves.

Hope the information helps connecting to other network drives. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Anup Karkal, Jan 13, 2018
  3. could not reconnect all network drives

Hi,

Thanks for the update and response.

As you are connected to the domain network i would suggest you to post your query on the TechNet Forum which would be better suited for the issue.

Technet forums

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 13, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

How do you connect to network drives ie cmd prompt or explorer and have you used IP or names?

Samuria, Jan 13, 2018
  5. nanohead Win User
    Thanks. Just simple mapping via windows explorer, so therefore names I guess.

nanohead, Jan 13, 2018
  6. Berton Win User
    It was said, probably on this forum, that Win10 latest 1 or 2 updates turns off SMB1.0, check Control Panel, Programs and Features, Turn Windows features on or off.

Berton, Jan 14, 2018
  7. Samuria Win User
    Map them by ip see if that solves it as it can take netbios time to get a list of names on start as its that which is used if you go by name

Samuria, Jan 14, 2018
  8. Clintlgm Win User

Thank you thank you, this has been driving me crazy for a couple of weeks. My Workgroup P2P is working again.

Clintlgm, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Could not reconnect all network drives with FCU - Similar Threads - reconnect network drives

2. Code 43 Could not reconnect all network drives Nvidia GTX 760

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 43 Could not reconnect all network drives Nvidia GTX 760: Hey guys. I've been having this error that's driving me a little crazy. I was playing Minecraft when all of a sudden, my screen flashed black, and when it came back on my game crashed because apparently, my Nvidia GTX 760 graphics card stopped being recognized by my PC....
  3. Code 43 Could not reconnect all network drives Nvidia GTX 760

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code 43 Could not reconnect all network drives Nvidia GTX 760: Hey guys. I've been having this error that's driving me a little crazy. I was playing Minecraft when all of a sudden, my screen flashed black, and when it came back on my game crashed because apparently, my Nvidia GTX 760 graphics card stopped being recognized by my PC....
  4. Code 43 Could not reconnect all network drives Nvidia GTX 760

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. reconnect network drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reconnect network drives: I have a NAS box that provides three network drives X,Y,Z at 192.168.1.24if its not abvailable at start up the drives dont get connected. I have a batch file as follows that connects them if I run it when the NAS is on;@ECHO OFF net use * /d /yECHO reconnectingnet use X:...
  6. reconnect network drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    reconnect network drives: I have a NAS box that provides three network drives X,Y,Z at 192.168.1.24if its not abvailable at start up the drives dont get connected. I have a batch file as follows that connects them if I run it when the NAS is on;@ECHO OFF net use * /d /yECHO reconnectingnet use X:...
  7. How to turn on or off Could not reconnect all network drives notifications

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn on or off Could not reconnect all network drives notifications: If Windows is unable to connect a mapped network drive, it shows a notification. If you are aware of the problem and want to turn off the Could not reconnect all network drives notifications on Windows 10, here is what you have to do. It appears automatically after logging in...
  8. Could not reconnect all network drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could not reconnect all network drives: [ATTACH] I'm suddenly seeing a warning when I sign on to Windows 10. The warning is "Could not reconnect all network drives" followed by "Click here to check the status of your network drives". Notification I also notice a new icon in the notification area of my...
  9. Mapping OneDrive: Could Not Reconnect to All Network Drives

Mapping OneDrive: Could Not Reconnect to All Network Drives: I've mapped OneDrive to use it as a backup storage per instruction here, but I get the said error every time I reboot. So I wrote a simple batch script to remap automatically when I logon to Windows. Usage: MapOneDrive.cmd [Number of checks] "[IPv4 to ping]" "[Drive...
  10. Could not reconnect all network drives error upon startup

Could not reconnect all network drives error upon startup: Well I thought I had this problem solved! I had the same exact issue running Windows 7 so I upgraded to 10. It worked for a few times and now each time I restart, the 3 mapped drives I have show the dreaded RED X. This pc worked perfectly prior to me installing a new Samsung...